LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Prevail Brand

I was all over town with Daddy today looking for diapers and we came across Prevail. We didn't know if they are any good, so I got my phone out and looked on here. I found nothing.

Are they good? Share you experiences with them, please.

There are 4 reviews of Prevail products on the reviews page :rolleyes: If like me you come into the site through the forums, you won't see the "reviews" link :o Go to the main DD page, enter as '18 or over' and you'll see where the reviews are ;) Never tried them, but Prevail seems to be mid-grade :angel_not: I do see some healthcare providers offering them as more than their lowest choice ;)

Bettypooh

Prevail come in many types and a couple of brands. There are Prevail, First Quality, and NU-Fit. Each of these brands sometimes have a couple of different styles in thier line up. You will generally beable to find Prevail in most medical supply shops. I think now they are almost all clothed backed, but you will be able to find plastic backed ones at thrift stores though. Generally they are a one wet and done diaper. I have always liked Prevail and as I have said many times before my favorite diaper ever was the old plastic backed prevail overnight. Proably the best diaper they make is the Prevail Overnight. They are cloth backed, but can hold two or more good wettings. They are a bit tougher to find and are expensive, but they may might be more avaliable than other high quality brands.

I think the most common Prevail diapers avaliable are their regular briefs. These are the same briefs that are avaliable at Walgreens and Walmart. They all have the same tape pattern and about the same absorbancy. They usually retail for about $10.00 a pack. I like them to wear around the house or out if I know that I will only be gone for a hour or two. Again I think they are a a one wet and done diaper. If I use them in this way they function just fine.

The other difference between the brands that are under the Prevail banner is that the ones that you get at the medical supply store is that they ones that the supply store have a tendency the be color coded ie. Small is usually green, medium will be white, large will be blue and xl are generally beigie. The ones that are avaliable in the retail stores will be white for all sizes.

Overall I like Prevail brands as a good quality one and done diaper. If they are avaliable in your area, it would be worth trying them at least once just to see how you like them. If you are able to find the Prevail Overnights, I would recomend them as well.