LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Bang For The Buck!

Hi everyone!

I know I am not the only one who has been hurting from the slow economy lately... Therefore I am looking for disposable diapers that offer reasonable features at a good low cost. In this case I am willing to decrease in quality slightly so that I can afford more diapers! My current diapers are Abena M3 very good but about $0.95 per diaper when purchased from XP medical. It doesnt have to be from XP medical, just any good online supplier. Thanks!

Honestly, the Abri M3 is a good compromise between quantity and quality.

Have you tried the Delta Form M3? You get 60 for $73, which is more expensive but they hold more. I tried them and they are pretty close to the X-plus, I just don't like the blue color.

If you are willing to sacrifice some capacity step down to the Abri M2, or Super. They're similar to the M3, just a bit thinner.

I agree, Abena is a good compromise between quality & quantity. The only other diapers I have found that work for me are Secure X-plus, and Bambinos, but they cost just as much or more. I had used Attends w/ waistband before but eventually realized if they leak all the time then you have to change twice as often. Ergo, you're actually paying more.

The only other alternative I've found for me would be to switch to cloth. Yes they have a higher up front cost (which doesn't help) but their overall cost goes down considerably as time goes on. Of course the constant washing doesn't help either, but if you don't mind that then it would probably be worth the hassle.

Maybe I will need to get into cloth due to the cost savings..

Cloth costs a lot up front, to get several diapers and several pairs of plastic pants is a decently expensive investment.

Also, with cloth you have the extra costs of laundering plus they do smell pretty awful when wet. The bulk may prevent you from wearing them in public and etc. as well.

I'm certainly not against cloth, I have several that I use myself, but there are certain times where disposables are easier and more convenient.

Once again my choice still is:

Molicare Classic Plus Diapers, Medium, 120 per case, Shipping Included $71.50 thats 0.59¢ a diaper for Molicares, and if your a medium it's the only Moli in WHITE! the other sizes are Baby Blue..note the medium size range :thumbsup:

The Molicare Classic great for the daytime when you don't need the night time absorbency of the Molicare Super brief, but want the quality you get with Molicare. They have a plastic outer cover and two refastenable tape tabs on each side. They also feature interior leak guards (leg cuffs) and the elasticized backing that works to fit the diaper snugly to your body along with odor inhibitors and a 3 part absorbent core. The Medium size is white.

The Medium fits a bigger waist than other briefs - from 27" to 47". They are packaged 40 in a bag, 3 bags per case.

Cheapest place I have found them: http://www.adultdiap...clasbrief3.html

p.s. Nice Bike, Needs a paint Job :P

• Like 1