LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Free Diapers

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet, and if so, sorry about being repetitive. I found a sitem named "ParentGiving" that will send you free diaper samples. I called the site and talked with an operator named Nicki, who was not only helpful, but very informative. I told her I was interested in tape up diapers for full incontinence and she recommended 2 different styles, then said she would be happy to send me samples. After giving her my mailing info, I was happy to get a full package (12) of the Tranquil diapers within 3 days and 2 Molicare Super Briefs (which were totally awesome) within 5 days. For those of you interested in these free diapers, the phone number to The ParentGiving Store is 1-808-746-2107, just ask for diaper samples, Nicki's ext. is 404. I do not know if this site is AB/DL friendly or not, I told them I was incontinent and looking for different style diapers. Hope this helps some of you out........Rob / aka / BooBoo

The phone number is 1-888-746-2107. Nicki was at lunch so I talked to another girl. She suggested I look at the site and call back and can request 2 different samples.

The info line at a variety of the manufacturers (Tranquility, Attends, for sure) will send you a couple for free if you make a polite inquiry.

I am glad and happy to hear that some of you are finding this info usefull, it's a rare opportunity we all have to get free diapers, hope you all find the site as helpful and giving as I did.........BooBoo / aka / Rob

• 3 years later...

I am popping this back up as I ordered some stuff from them recently...now the samples aren't free but they are 1.99 shipped for what they offer. Not to bad...just not free.