LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Do You Draw The Line For What Makes Someone A Ab Or Dl?

When a person wants to be thought of as an AB, then to me that person is an AB. Same goes for DL, TB, LG or whatever.

Going back to 1990 when I first read about adult babies having fun with diapers, the article did not mention DL. When I filled in my first DPF profile I called myself both Incontinent and AB. That was less than a month after I started suckling a baby bottle and using a pacifier to cope with my urinary incontinence.

As I met a lot of AB at West Hollywood and other parties, I started to develop my big baby fantasy. Since I like to talk and walk far more than gurgle and crawl, in my fantasy I have no bladder control but am willing to attempt toilet training. I can talk, but with a voice higher than normal for me. I can walk and yet like to be fed bottles and use my pacifier. So, probably I am more like an LG than old-school AB.

To me it is like the gender/sex issue. If from the screen name and profile I have no clue about a new correspondent, I ask if they prefer me think of them as male or female. I can respect that.

However, it drives me nuts when people expect me to respect both their female and male personalities at the same time. My suspension of disbelief only goes so far.

The simple answer: You don't draw a line, because it's just a matter of interpretation. An individual may actually shift from DL to AB and back, or to any other mindset. Why bother with trying to divide the community, anyway?

I am both an ab and a dl so things are less confusing and confining for me. Little girls in baby mode are cute and not sexual, however women in diapers in general, not engaging in baby play are sexy(well some). Same goes for me, i have my 'just for fun' moments in diapers and my 'feeling little' moments in them to.