LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pacifier

Hey all.. i have a question, at my school every day i pass a girl who is sucking a pacifier. It was on more than one occasion so i know it wasnt a joke or anything and that it wasnt for a birthday. She was in detention on valentines day and was just sucking away at it sitting right in front of me! ive spoken to her once or twice but i just cant seem to get the courage to ask about it any idea what this might be?

Hey all.. i have a question, at my school every day i pass a girl who is sucking a pacifier. It was on more than one occasion so i know it wasnt a joke or anything and that it wasnt for a birthday. She was in detention on valentines day and was just sucking away at it sitting right in front of me! ive spoken to her once or twice but i just cant seem to get the courage to ask about it any idea what this might be?

Yah just ask her why she likes the pacifier. and share some simular qualitys between her and your self with stories could make up some stories to. eg. well when I was a kid I always was the baby in the family and never wanted anyone to take my pacifier away or something else but make her feel comfortable with shareing her personal life by swapping some of your stories and dont build up nerve and just do it its the only way youll realy do it. dont build up you sespence to ask her she proably likes the same thing you do and the only way to actually find out is if you just do it. a day will come a day will go every thing get forgotten in time.

cheers mike

People who do ecstacy (X, E, etc..) and other forms of speed will chew on pacifiers to keep from grinding their teeth while (forgive the lack of proper drug terminology here) rolling. However, because of many rappers and other popular artists wearing them in videos for a while a few years ago it became popular for people to wear a pacifier around their necks at all times, and sometimes chew on it even if they were not rolling. Just another possiblity.