LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Returnee

I originally joined this forum back in 2004/2005. I wouldn't say I left the website since then. Most of the time I just lurked. Hopefully I'll participate more now. It also helps with "in private" browsing so there isn't any trace of visiting here.

Or just set your browser to automatically clear history and cookies. Firefox does a very good job at it. You could also browse with a proxy if you deemed it necessary.

Although, if you know what to look for and where, the is no way to completely hide where you've been. ;)

Anyhooo, welcome to the site, or back to the site, or to the posing side of things. Which ever works. :P

Thanks! I like to have some things saved for the sites I visit very often. That's the reason I don't have my history cleared all the time. It's nice being able to go to a website that starts with "d" without have DD.com show up when friends or family are visiting. My brother is the only one other than me that might now how to find stuff on the computer. I don't he'd care enough to go digging through my stuff.