LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For A Sign

I like the idea that was given to us in 2002. I think something that was already argued over in this same fashion should be kept around. As far as discression, we could just agree on some alternate meaning to tell people what it comes from and who. Besides, the symbol is already in use, so why try to educate on a totally new one. No one really needs to wear it as a pin, it could be a patch, a bumper sticker, a necklace, etc... My point is, this one is already working, lets help it work.

Nangza

This is the best idea i've seen so far not a big fan on the other designs plus i think it would be great if one of use came up with an idea

maybe dd would like to get on the band waggon of this idea

"theres money in here sum were"

there cud be a whole line of em

like Ab Dl likes spanking wet messes lol well u get the idea

i mean i design tattoos for a hobby i have dun some for friends and for my own personal group of friends we share one

so i would love to do a couple of drawing i will post my ideas as soon as i'm dun

as long as its not ne thin like them live strong bands god if a scally"chav" even got a wiff of a new coloured band i think i'd quit every thin

BUT OMG! would it be great if "i'm not really good with celebs" but if sum one ontv had one on display

and then again a serect symbol makes me almost sad "hiding it away again" humm

oh well happier note i'll do sum doodles

thanks for gettin me excied about sumthin new guys laters

• 3 weeks later...

:D I like the diaper pin put it anywhere on belt loop, hat, shirt, key ring. color code them Pink AB/DL yellow DL ect.

I have my own business and I get keys to people's cars. I seen diaper pins on keys rings. One time I asked why he had diaper pins on his key ring? He said it told other's of his his problem. ??? Nothing more have been said about the pins and they are still on his key ring.

I am going to put diaper pins on my key ring and see what happens. And put a small diaper pin bumper sticker on my car. :drive1:

• 3 months later...