LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Online Ordering

Here's a question thats bugging me at the moment, anybody know of any good on-line suppliers that will guarantee Saturday delivery? I'm looking for a reliable supplier for heavy use overnight nappies and so far it's either "1-2 business days" or "light incontinence only"

Any help or ideas?

LSD

Problem is that's a pretty specific request that's going to be outside the normal range of stuff online ordering systems support. Pick a company with a good reputation and call them. You'll probably have to pay a few quid extra for Saturday delivery but it should be possible if you work with them to ship by, say, 48hr courier on a Thursday.

Here's a question thats bugging me at the moment, anybody know of any good on-line suppliers that will guarantee Saturday delivery? I'm looking for a reliable supplier for heavy use overnight nappies and so far it's either "1-2 business days" or "light incontinence only"

Any help or ideas?

LSD

Good luck with that.

The thing is in the UK Saturday deliveries are common for most products, including washing machines down to CD's and computers. This is why it's bugging me - I just can't find an online store for nappies / diapers.

LSD

Dorset Nursing Supplies have been pretty good for next day delivery in terms of weekdays - they told me you can get Saturday delivery though it's expensive and needs to be pre-arranged, haven't actually tried it yet.

The thing is in the UK Saturday deliveries are common for most products, including washing machines down to CD's and computers. This is why it's bugging me - I just can't find an online store for nappies / diapers.

As I said, you're probably going to need to call or at least email some companies to get this. What you're describing is a pretty specific request. Online ordering systems for everyday low-value items (e.g. not washing machines and computers :P) are designed to get the product out the door as quickly and efficiently as possible, not to target a specific delivery dates. You can order white goods online and pick a time slot because you need to be home to let them deliver it. If you're not home for a diaper delivery, they either leave it with the neighbours or leave a sorry we missed you card and it's no big deal, which is not something you can really do with a fridge-freezer :P

I haven't bought diapers in the UK for almost 4 years but Allanda and (as mentioned) Dorset Nursing Supplies have good reputations for customer service. The bloke who runs Dorset Nursing Supplies is (or at least was back then) open to special postage requests - I know because I've done it with them (I almost ordered a pair of plastic pants from them about 5 or 6 years ago but their website cart system wanted to charge me about six quid for courier delivery for something that fits in an envelope. I phoned him, he agreed to post them for the cost of the stamps and a Jiffy bag). Just email or phone and ask - if they want your business, they'll try and arrange something for you. Last I knew, ParcelForce, DHL, etc, all offered Saturday delivery as an optional extra service.