LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

Guest Baby Tiana

Welcome Dan! I hope you have a great time on this amazing site. Sure you will meet many others like you! :) Actually there are some great forums with topics about others who are 24/7 by choice and not by choice. Perhaps you will start talking with others there?

Anyways the people on this site are all pretty great, so you shouldn't have a problem making friends. :)

Welcome Dan! I hope you have a great time on this amazing site. Sure you will meet many others like you! :) Actually there are some great forums with topics about others who are 24/7 by choice and not by choice. Perhaps you will start talking with others there?

Anyways the people on this site are all pretty great, so you shouldn't have a problem making friends. :)

Thank you very much for the welcome and yes i hope i meet others and can make friends as it is lonely with out having others to talk to

Welcome to DD.

This is most likely the best website to share your love of diapers and shed your fear of sharing your secrets.

So many members have gone through exactly what you are going through now, I'm sure that if you ask questions relating to help and guidance on this subject you'll find a wealth of information.

Hope you find DD a valuable asset for your fetish.

Alli smile.gif