LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Glycerine

Hi, I was wondering about glycerine/glycerine mxes i tried searching them but i couldn't get much info i was wondering if some one could

tell me about them.

thanks ~dirty boi

I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for. I've found glycerine suppositories in local pharmacies (US). They are actually small bulbs of glycerine to insert the liquid glycerine up your butt. I've also seen larger bottles of glycerine sold in pharmacies also - method of insertion up to your imagination, I suppose.

It might be mixed with other things - someone here (Glycerine himself, I think) had a post suggesting a mix of glycerine and metamucil. He had a 'recipe' you might find under a search on this site for glycerine, you could look back in this forum to see if you can find it, or you could contact him. He thought it was great - I tried it and maybe I made mistakes with it but it just didn't work for me. Maybe you have something else in mind?

What, me?

I've pretty much just gone back to the convenience of 90% glycerine and 10% water. The 10% is in there to let the glycerine flow into the nooks and crannies around your poop. The pure glycerine is really a bit too thick for that.

WalMart has the cheapest glycerine that I can find (other than going out and buying a gallon of the stuff at chemical shop!). Around $3 for an 8 ounce bottle.

When I travel I have a nice little kit that holds the bottle and one of those baby-ear-irrigation thingies. At home I just got a nice old-fashioned metal syringe.

What I truly like is the total lack of control once you've pumped in the glycerine. You WILL poop within 15 minutes. Nothing you can do can to stop it.

try the fleets liquid glycerine suppository. you will fill your diaper in about 2 minutes weather you want to or not. be ready to tape your diaper up as soon as you squeeze it in. it works really fast.

True enough, but for the price of ONE box of those you can get 6 ounces of glycerine PLUS the cheapie bulb injection thingy.

I held a glycerine mix one time for half an hour. The most painful and most uncomfortable and most tense half hour of my life. The reason I filled my diaper after half an hour is because I couldn't hold it in anymore. I just exploded like a supernova into my diaper. It was quite a mess! Almost tore the seat wide open.

Just finished cleaning up after an amazing 4 ounce glycerine ride. I put a 6" rubber hose on my new metal syringe, filled the syringe with more than 4 ounces of 95% glycerine, and after placing the hose a good couple of inches inside of my I pushed down the plunger. **Whew** I could barely get my Depends on and pull up my diaper cover before the cramps started.

I think I lasted, at most, five minutes. I've not had a decent BM for a couple of days so I was pretty full. Wave after wave of sensations as it all came out of me followed by my bladder emptying out. I fell asleep for around 15 minutes in a daze of absolute muscle relaxation and a feeling of being drained out. Which, of course, I was!

Little Fleet glycerine enemas? I think not.

Thanks so much i was wondering if you guys could tell me if i could get it at farmieces and how i use it thanks again

~ Dirtyboi

You can get it at most pharmacies (spell check is your friend!). It's less expensive, though, at WalMart. $8 vs. $4. The ear-syringe can be gotten at the same place. The large metal syringe that I use is available on eBay.

If you're short on cash, you can dilute the glycerine to around 75% or even 60%. The downside is night-quite-as-intense action. The upside is the liquid is less viscous and will flow into your intestine's nooks & crannies & poop. What you're hoping for is a high level of contact with the lining of your lower intestine. It's that contact that:

• Pulls water out of your intestine thinning out your poop.
  • Causes contractions that you just can't control...which causes you to expel the now thin poop.

To me, it's the loss of control that I love.

You can get it at most pharmacies (spell check is your friend!). It's less expensive, though, at WalMart. $8 vs. $4. The ear-syringe can be gotten at the same place. The large metal syringe that I use is available on eBay.

If you're short on cash, you can dilute the glycerine to around 75% or even 60%. The downside is night-quite-as-intense action. The upside is the liquid is less viscous and will flow into your intestine's nooks & crannies & poop. What you're hoping for is a high level of contact with the lining of your lower intestine. It's that contact that:

• Pulls water out of your intestine thinning out your poop.
  • Causes contractions that you just can't control...which causes you to expel the now thin poop.

To me, it's the loss of control that I love.

Wonder if this method could be used instead of the junk used to prep for the colon check (Magnesium Citrate & the cherry flavored solution) ?

Babylock

Where in Wallmart do you find the large bottle of glycerine???

Thanks in advance,

Christi

What, me?

I've pretty much just gone back to the convenience of 90% glycerine and 10% water. The 10% is in there to let the glycerine flow into the nooks and crannies around your poop. The pure glycerine is really a bit too thick for that.

WalMart has the cheapest glycerine that I can find (other than going out and buying a gallon of the stuff at chemical shop!). Around $3 for an 8 ounce bottle.

When I travel I have a nice little kit that holds the bottle and one of those baby-ear-irrigation thingies. At home I just got a nice old-fashioned metal syringe.

What I truly like is the total lack of control once you've pumped in the glycerine. You WILL poop within 15 minutes. Nothing you can do can to stop it.

I like the lack of control. Sometimes I will not put a diaper on after the glycerin (BTW its glycerin, not glycerine. Common misspelling) and hold it until I've just about ready to explode then I will tape on a diaper as fast as I can and then orgasm as the poop avalanche cascades out of my bottom like a rocket ship. It's an erotic sensation to fap into a glycerine induced messy diaper.

• 2 weeks later...