LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Discreet Delivery For Your Diapers!

• 1 month later...

I saw that you can get a free tena sample sent to you. Has anyone tried this?

Yes - I've ordered free diaper samples from them, which is actually how I got introduced to Tena products. You can choose up to 4 samples for $7.95 shipping. It says on their website that you can call to order more than 4 samples (still at $7.95 shipping for all).. I guess the shopping cart only allows you to add 4 samples though. oooh I bet if you add a note in "shipping notes" when checking out you could try to request more samples in the same package. I requested the skin care sample this way because I already had my 4 and wanted to also try the Tena skin cream. Which by the way is awesome!

• 1 month later...

Yes - I've ordered free diaper samples from them, which is actually how I got introduced to Tena products. You can choose up to 4 samples for $7.95 shipping. It says on their website that you can call to order more than 4 samples (still at $7.95 shipping for all).. I guess the shopping cart only allows you to add 4 samples though. oooh I bet if you add a note in "shipping notes" when checking out you could try to request more samples in the same package. I requested the skin care sample this way because I already had my 4 and wanted to also try the Tena skin cream. Which by the way is awesome!

They have added more brands to sample too!

Most places if not all offer descrete Shipping. I have had shipments come to my apt door while i was out and no one was any the wiser. I have also had them held at the ups or fed ex office as well there were no markings on any of the boxes screaming DIAPERS. The most danger of being outted is having them out side your door and someone from the neighborhood with nose trouble opening the boxes and finding out what you got. The shipping lables just had the initials of the company that sent them.