DailyDi

[DD] Site Updated 03/06/11

DailyDiapers has just been Updated!

http://www.dailydiapers.com/

Today's Update:

19 New Photos Added!

02 New Video clips added

02 New Stories Added!

127 New Forum Members - Now 20,408 Members!

38 Photos added to MegaPics - Now 19,662 FREE photos!

35 New Profiles added to DiaperMates - Now 12,372 Members!

56 peeps joined Diaper Fetish Crowd - 2,734 Diaper Lovers!

04 New Reviews Added - Life Brand, ABU Super Dry Kids,

We Need Your Content! Photos, Videos, Stories - Be a part of the dailydiapers community by submitting your original stuff to allaboutdiapers@hotmail.com

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey You! NiceDiaper!

Quality-made diapers, pants and covers designed with diaper lovers in mind! Direct from the manufacturer pricing and great customer service.

http://nicediaper.com/

DD, when are the new chat/gallery mods going into effect?

Relax Mr Gore, I'm sure the recount will go your way.

Need some time to set up new user groups for non-admin mods.

chat mods are unnecessary. any sensible person can deal with a "HNG" (horny new guy) via sarcasm or ignoring them. i can be found in the chat room often and have never had a problem with spammers (who imo are the only reason to have mods). i dont do anything wrong in chat so im not worried about mods being in chat because of my humor but i do wonder if the new chat mods will put up with humor. after all we are an adult site and we should be allowed adult humor.

I have been in the chat room for the last hour and asked if anyone thought a chat mod was necessary and not one person said they though a mod was needed. As I said, I don't see any necessary reason to have a chat moderator and I am not alone in this opinion. We are all adults here (even if we don't want to be) we still have common scene that dictates what is appropriate.

• Like 1
Guest munchkitten

I've been here since 2005, I kinda know how it goes in here, and the only reason to boot people is the few badbaby-ish clones we've gotten, and the hng's that don't take No for an answer on PM's.

You and I have both been long time members, and I personally have never had an issue in the chat with spammers or HNGs. Sure HNGs periodically come around but they are easily dealt with. I HIGHLY disprove of a chat moderator. It is nothing against you personally but this is an adult side and I (and others) feel that HNGs can easily be dealt with without a moderator.

The only problem I had with some "HNG" was him contantly messaging me about having sex with him... I just ignored him and carried on in the actual chat.

Have sex with him! It'll be faster than ignoring him :)