LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tis A Shame

well I just found out the explaination for the closing of the chatroom, I hate it in one way but understand the reason. It is a shame that children do seek out things that is inappropriate for there viewing and I did not think there was fellow members here looking to have conversation with underage people. But I was fooled and I and others have to suffer for the actions of a few people that cannot conduct themselves pproperly. I have had the unpleasure of being incontinent since 1991 due to prostate problems and talking to other people in the room with various other incontinence issues. also just some fun in diapers. well I vented maybe there will be some moderators to block unappropriate chat and get the room going again.

Thanks for reading TIM

well I just found out the explaination for the closing of the chatroom, I hate it in one way but understand the reason. It is a shame that children do seek out things that is inappropriate for there viewing and I did not think there was fellow members here looking to have conversation with underage people. But I was fooled and I and others have to suffer for the actions of a few people that cannot conduct themselves pproperly. I have had the unpleasure of being incontinent since 1991 due to prostate problems and talking to other people in the room with various other incontinence issues. also just some fun in diapers. well I vented maybe there will be some moderators to block unappropriate chat and get the room going again.

Thanks for reading TIM

Actually, chat has become quite civilized lately....it didn't stay closed. Just verify your age with DD, and then rejoin the regulars....

• 2 weeks later...