LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Marvin Comic

So many of the world's problems would go away if potty chairs disappeared and we all used as we walked.

Yeah, totally! Or...not. I'm going with not. But why don't you enlighten us all and tell exactly what problems will be solved.

• Like 1

Yeah, totally! Or...not. I'm going with not. But why don't you enlighten us all and tell exactly what problems will be solved.

Humans spend a massive amount of time waiting for restroom time to use the bathroom. Can you imagine how much time we would save if we used diapers all the time? Wheever you need to go, just go. No waiting in line, no searcihng for a restroom, no having to look for a working toilet, just go where you are. Things would get done faster and more efficiently. The phrase "bathroom break" would become moot, as no one would need to go to the bathroom to expel waste. If a classroom of 100 students all wore diapers, then there would be no need for a 15 minute break halfwya through class, as all the students could wet and poop as neccesary while the professor is lecturing.

It's an ideal life, but one that I don't see happening. You asked for reasons! I gave 'em!

Humans spend a massive amount of time waiting for restroom time to use the bathroom. Can you imagine how much time we would save if we used diapers all the time? Wheever you need to go, just go. No waiting in line, no searcihng for a restroom, no having to look for a working toilet, just go where you are. Things would get done faster and more efficiently. The phrase "bathroom break" would become moot, as no one would need to go to the bathroom to expel waste. If a classroom of 100 students all wore diapers, then there would be no need for a 15 minute break halfwya through class, as all the students could wet and poop as neccesary while the professor is lecturing.

It's an ideal life, but one that I don't see happening. You asked for reasons! I gave 'em!

What you seem to be missing, though, is that you still have to change your diapers! You can't keep the same diaper on forever (you may try, but it will get too wet and full and eventually fall apart on you). Ballence the time spent waiting for a bathroom or sitting to take a crap on the toilet against the need to change a messy diaper, clean up and possibly even have to take a shower and what time do you actually save? The only real advantage is the feelings you get from wearing diapers and doing your business in them. I can't see how that solves world problems.

Personally I am rather glad people don't poop as they walk, seeing as most animal species don't just crap where they are. Look at a zoo, most of the animals crap in one corner. Though if I am allowed to throw poop at people I don't like then I am for the idea. Monkeys have it made. Bananas every hour, diaper changes and the ability to fling poop at people I hate without consequence...win! :thumbsup: