LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dpf Forums

Just thouhgt i would click over to DPF's forums, what a sad looking place. Somebody posted about 500 topics with nothing but garbage in them. This honestly shows that whoever is running DPF these days simply just does not have any pride in their community. Not to mention that from a couple postings, DPF is still ripping people off - what else is new!!

This site seems to be the strong alternitive. I even dabbled with putting a roster system up on my site that is free to use, free to read, and free to post and view member's pictures (If they uploaded them)..... and uses a blind contact feature too (so nobody can gather e-mails)

Somebody once posted a great discussion there calling DPF to the ab ghetto, and I think that describes it perfectly. Think about it: Back in the day (in internet lingo, a few years ago) that site was the place to be. There was always interesting stuff being posted and the site truly had a community feel. Largely due to neglect, the site slowly started to loose its touch. People began using the discussion boards as a battleground to vent their chatroom frustrations. As a result, attitudes started to change from encouraging, to apathetic, to discouraging. Then people started leaving in droves to sites like this which were fresh and new and constantly updated and all that good stuff. All that's left now is a decrepid shell of what it used to be.

Please don't get me wrong. I'm not using this as a means to bash DPF. (If you go to their forum, you'll see that there's nothing to gain at this piont.) Instead, consider this a learning experience. DailyDiapers is everything that DPF should've been. Appreciate what we have here, don't take it for granted, and most of all show your gratitude to Daily Di for putting in the time and energy to make the place free and sweet.

As for DPF, the best thing Tommy (the moderator) can do at this point is shut down the board, or to continue the anology - bring in the wrecking ball. DPF, was the first site to expose me to the world of diapers, like it was for so many others. It provided many years of great memories, and I only hope that it ends with some dignity.

-Jess

Just thouhgt i would click over to DPF's forums, what a sad looking place. Somebody posted about 500 topics with nothing but garbage in them. This honestly shows that whoever is running DPF these days simply just does not have any pride in their community. Not to mention that from a couple postings, DPF is still ripping people off - what else is new!!

This site seems to be the strong alternitive. I even dabbled with putting a roster system up on my site that is free to use, free to read, and free to post and view member's pictures (If they uploaded them)..... and uses a blind contact feature too (so nobody can gather e-mails)

I agree. DPF has definately gone downhill from when it started. Now there is just a lot of junk filling up the boards, etc. I think the site could become a good enough one that is worth visiting if Tommy had someone to help him run it and spend more time actually focusing on the site. It's an awful lot of effort in keeping a site up to date. I admire Tommy for trying to give teenagers a place to go and hang out since there aren't many places available for them to go "legally". Sure there are some that slip pass DD here and manage to hide themselves, but Tommy actually gave teens a place. If anything, I think he should fix it up for teens so that they have a place to go and feel "normal". DD has done a great job with this place, better than I think possible for anyone else. It takes a lot of effort and I admire the hard work that DD has put into this place.

I don't think DPF will ever clean-up the forums, I have not seen a post from tommy over there for a very long time; Rumor has it, tommy is not in good health, which would explain the hands-off approach to his site.

I have heard that the famous newsletter was no longer being published. I tried to generate some interest in a newsletter, but did not get any kind of articles submitted, and left it at one issue.

i agree. we are going to have some "slippers" get through, but for the most part, i think this comunity here at dd's, is the main focus (the members).

we all tend to keep it clean, and comfortable.

The big difference between DPF and DD is simply this: Boundaries. www.wetset.net has the same problem with it's forums.

and what happened to DPF happend to alt.sex.fetish.diapers before DPF...

if absolutely anyone can get on chat or forum, then the spammers, the jerks, and the know-nothings, and the low-lifes get on, and those have better and or more interesting things to do move on.

Good luck keeping this place nice, DD!!!