LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Soft Rustles

turtlepins

I, too, enjoy the sounds of being an adult baby. A plastic panty over a disposable can get pretty noisy. When I'm walking, I hear them, and I suddenly feel very sissified and start walking like a girl. I also like to ask myself if I wear diapers and hear myself answer, in a very submissive, feminine voice, that I do.

I, too, enjoy the sounds of being an adult baby. A plastic panty over a disposable can get pretty noisy. When I'm walking, I hear them, and I suddenly feel very sissified and start walking like a girl. I also like to ask myself if I wear diapers and hear myself answer, in a very submissive, feminine voice, that I do.

I so wish I could trade my body for that of a toddler girl!

Then why not do as I did and list as "Girl" instead of "Boy" if that is what you want to be. Go gpr the gold and re-list

Because of what my dresses, skirts and babydolls are made of, I hear that all the time and it is all over me and because of the thickness of my diapers between my legs, and the very smoothness of the material all over my body, I feel very feminine and submissive. Also I have sooo many girl things like dollies and tiaras

Look at my Gallery and read my blog

That is why I am lobbying for a "Girls' Room". Actually when Wetville had an EZ Boared there was the "Boys' Tree House" and my home, the "Girls' Doll House". Outside the ABDL/Web ghetto; a "ghetto" being a system that has collapsed in on itself like a black hole or mind-control cult, and become self-isolated, "Sissy" has nothing to do with feeling like a girl and is as much a slur as "fag".. Words that come to mind are "mama's boy", "fairyhopper" and "effeminate". In fact, in the real world, sissies do not even like "sissy"