LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Original Jerry Springer Ab Episode

I have not heard officially that Tommy has passed, do you have info on this? :huh:

I don't think there was ever an official announcement so it's all rumour and conjecture but I too was under the impression that he had died (I think I remember hearing mention of Alzheimer's disease?). I found a post on ADISC (written by Angela) that indicates that he'd be 78 or 79 today if he is alive. That fits with his intro in the second video above too (where they say he was 61 in 1992).

It's an interesting show - I'd never seen it properly before and it shows just how sensationalised his show became :rolleyes:. They handled themselves very well and Springer himself was pretty fair throughout. The shrink was indeed a narrow-minded poopy head though :D

I Remember watching this with my father when it came on. This was before I had any AB/DL thoughts yet. My father's opinion on the subject was less than accepting, I did think it was wierd but notthing really bad. But looking back I am glad I saw it with him, and heard what he thought, So I know not to let him know.

Unfortunately Jerry Springer along many other reality and talk shows pays people to do/say/act as they do. I would like to think these people are actually who they say they are. But - its TV plus Jerry Springer. It was probably done as a shock value

• 4 years later...

Back in the day (Yeah way back) I joined DPF in about 81-2. The shows came out one by one, and it was DPF that compiled them. I remember watching them at a couple of DPF parties now and then. Unfortunately they were only put out on VCR ( yeah the tape thing) unless someone transferred them to DVD relatively early, you chance of finding a good copy is pretty slim (Not impossible, but) I know a few of the old members on here, you might want to post a outright new message and label it DPF video and see if anyone bites. Best of luck :)

14 minutes ago, Repaid1 said:

Back in the day (Yeah way back) I joined DPF in about 81-2. The shows came out one by one, and it was DPF that compiled them. I remember watching them at a couple of DPF parties now and then. Unfortunately they were only put out on VCR ( yeah the tape thing) unless someone transferred them to DVD relatively early, you chance of finding a good copy is pretty slim (Not impossible, but) I know a few of the old members on here, you might want to post a outright new message and label it DPF video and see if anyone bites. Best of luck :)

Ya I'm starting to get sick of going through YouTube it

9 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

I have the ability to convert VHS to mp4 digital format, though the copy will be no better than the original.

If you have the tapes (or have access to them), I'll be happy to help.

Just now, Repaid1 said:

If you can get it to a MP4, I may be able to tweak it some and then burn to DVD if the OP can get the ball rolling. I never bothered with input from a VHS player, but I did have a cassette and phono player with USB output. I mess around with my own Videos from my UAS, so just offering to help if that format is needed. Although a MP4 is probably good.

Oh sure, I can do DVD format as well, but I figured this guy would be more interested in a downloadable file....

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2016 at 7:12 AM, FunTime said:

The community not liking the regular Depends brand ... if you look around, most of the products are a premium, thicker diaper around these parts so ... that's probably where that comment stems from.