LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New - Return

MrGoo

I registered a few years ago then got sort of nervous about being on this site. I have gotten to the point in life where I am almost always wearing diapers and have been trying regression for relaxation I still feel kind of lonely because I do not know anyone in real life that will support my desires and subsequent behavior.

I have to admit this forum is the best place to get social acceptance I desire.

Well there it is, simple as I can make things, those are my thoughts such as they are.

Hi Mike - Welcome to DD. You should find that joining here is nothing that should make you uneasy.

There are a lot of members and with many different desires all loosely related to diapers or other related infantilist topics.

No guarantee that you'll meet someone as a personal contact here or not but if you don't try you'll never have an opportunity.

Good luck with your wants and needs.

( I think Mountain View is a wonderful place to live)

Alli

• 2 weeks later...

thank you, has anyone heard or used the soCalAB regression systems? how does it work for you? do you enjoy the male or female voice?

for me it has helped me relax a great deal, but full suggestion has never worked for me, to make some actions involuntary on gue would be nice at times and make things feel more natural and less forced but, plus i never wet the bet, i mean unless i am on heavy meds and really really ill which is no fun at that point anyway.

just was wondering on some input on this.