LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heart Of A Child

27 members have voted

1. 1. After a bad day do you find that returning to your child side help with a bad day

• Yes my babyside makes a bad day go away
    • No nothing seems to help a bad day

I love my diapers wear them when I can. Its after a real bad day at work which is a stressful job that I really baby up (Diapers, rubber pants, bottle, pacifier)turn on the cartoons and forget my adult self. Does anyone else do this?? (there will be a test after this :angel_not: )

i think i can answer this both ways... for me it depends on what caused the bad day... i mean if it was just stupid claimants at work... then yeah coming home and having a fun role play session can definitely make all that go away

but if its a bad day say because i had an anxiety attack, or had a migraine or something.... then really a role play session is the LAST thing on my mind!

• 2 weeks later...

YES! Yes, yes, the answer is a resounding YES! It honestly doesn't matter what the source of the bad day is, after a bad day, all I really want to do is put on diaper, watch my favorite show(s) or play a game and relax. Eventually I'll "have some fun" with the diaper itself, and then be good to go. After nearly having a panic attack over the weekend, part of me just wanted to grab a pair of my GoodNites, diaper up, and decompress. I don't know why I didn't, but I definitely should have. I'm not an AB, but I am definitely in touch with my inner child, and if I can have an hour not thinking about "grown-up stuff" (paperwork, money, responsibility, you name it,) before going to sleep on a bad day, it can make a world of difference. If the bad day turns into a bad week, you can bet I'm spending the weekend in diapers, and enjoying myself. Even if it's just a bad day though, I'll be diapering up for a longer duration of time come the weekend, no questions asked.

I tend to push myself, and when I push myself to my limits, I do need to take a day to just diaper up and relax, and then I'm good to go again after my day in diapers. If I'm having a really lousy week, screw it, I'll wear GoodNites the entire time, even if I might not otherwise need to. Nobody's going to see them, and if it makes things a bit more comfortable for me, I see no harm in it. My second senior semester in college was crazy, and given my issues with public restrooms, I was going to be in a diaper most of the time anyway, and being diapered definitely made certain classes less stressful for me. So yes, after a bad day, I definitely find it helpful to diaper up and to forget about my grown-up life for awhile. Even during college when I had huge gaps between classes, being diapered up and able to just spend some time away from the classroom was a huge plus, especially on the longer days. (Nobody knew I was diapered, and it gave me a way to relax when I was under a lot of pressure.) After I came home and finished my work for upcoming classes, I'd always get in touch with my inner child and relax. Believe me, it definitely was helpful for me, and very therapeutic.