LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy Needs Help Dealing With Me :(

steveg

Mommy said i am a very naughty baby and she needs to deal with me what ever that means. she is really mean always spanking me all i have been doing is playing in my diappy with my peepee :( but mommy said its not allowed and now she wants to make my peepee tinny so needs a magifying glass to find it she has threatened to cath me and leave me like that for days if i am not a good girl can she do that? she is really being mean and she not has this old ugle looking hair brush and said jusut I wait and if she find out i was playing with my diapy again so mommy wants ideas who to deal with me she is sitting hear holding ear as i type this and telling me what she is goign to be doing to me in few mins i am scared now think i jsut wet my diappy again

Mommy said i am a very naughty baby and she needs to deal with me what ever that means. she is really mean always spanking me all i have been doing is playing in my diappy with my peepee :( but mommy said its not allowed and now she wants to make my peepee tinny so needs a magifying glass to find it she has threatened to cath me and leave me like that for days if i am not a good girl can she do that? she is really being mean and she not has this old ugle looking hair brush and said jusut I wait and if she find out i was playing with my diapy again so mommy wants ideas who to deal with me she is sitting hear holding ear as i type this and telling me what she is goign to be doing to me in few mins i am scared now think i jsut wet my diappy again

Seems mommy isn't spanking hard enough or long enough. She needs to REALLY turn your butt red. And while you are over her lap, a bar of soap should be in your mouth. She should tie a pretty bow around that peepee too, with a ittle bell attached so she can hear the bell ring whenever you play with yourself. An hour of cornertime will help also, make you think about your naughty ways.

Mommy Said i needs to thanks all the nice boys and girls for helping her :( she was really mean

anyways she want to share her ideas how she is dealing with me

since i was talking back to her and saying verry naughty words she decided to feed me a big bottle of her favorites MOMS ewwwww then made me put my nose in the corner till she got tired of it felt like hours mean mommy then she wanted to chek my diaper so she had me lay accrost her lap she never check me like that i should have ran and hid under the bed she told me was goignto be a big girl and count for her and not too get lost so out comes her ugle hair brush on my bare butt and i lost count at 20 the first time then lost it again at 32 she wanted too see if i could count to 100 it took me a long time and lots of crying she took me backto my crib and wanted to change my diapppy this time she did and then gave me sothing new called eneeezee or something bad like that she then diapered me all up in really thick diapers and she put thick whool socked balled up in my hads and taped them there i could even hold my bottle she was nice and fed it too me and put me to bed for the night at 5 pm and made me stay there will bruch the next moring she did feed me a more at mid night jsu to make sure i was really wet

so today my botton is brighter then my red dress and hurts ever timei move she sadi willl be much worse the next time i touch my peeeppee

Better hope that your mommy doesn't do what my mommy does when she gets mad at me. Whenever I'm really bad (like if I leak and wet the bed), mommy will pull the cloth insert out of my wet diaper or get another wet cloth diaper out of the diaper pail, and tie it around my neck or even put it over my head for "punishment time". She will make me either sit in the corner or lay in bed on a rubber sheet until she thinks I have learned my lesson. It is very humiliating.