LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abena Abri-Flex Special

When you talk to reps from KCK you'll know... its kinda like a Jersey thing LOL

Anyhow, Gary from XP deals directly with abena, but That does not mean they are exclusive to them. KCK tries to sound like they are exclusive. Just about anyone can order a dam container from anybody around the world. Matter of fact it takes about 5-6 grand to purchase a container full of diapers. I've been tempting to order a container from the Bambino makers but where am I going to store 45000 diapers? :D

Rent yourself a little warehouse space in town and set up shop online? :D

The thing that amazes me is the defensive posturing going here. I ask this because I feel it to: Why the feelings of loyalty toward Gary and XP Medical? Why does the thought that KCK might be supplying him with diapers make the blood boil?

-RMS

To me, it's not so much a matter of loyalty to one company or another, it's the display of arrogance by one poster in the face of a large volume of information to the contrary.

Gary obviously does enough business with Abena (and Dry 24/7, and Molicare) to where it wouldn't be feasible for him to depend on a 3rd-party blind shipper's stock on hand. The suggestion that XP was just passing orders to KCK and letting them blind-ship was preposterous on its face - if for no other reason than an outlet that relies on 3rd-party blind shipping wouldn't be nearly as hands-on interfacing with the manufacturers - they just wouldn't GAF.

• Like 1

Anyway... who cares who gets what from where!?! I want to know, does anyone know what the outside of the bag looks like? I tried to search for them and I have no idea what is what anymore, they have too many abri-flex diapers and bags.. what is the deal!

the guy you talked to is full of crap, Abenas are made in Denmark not Germany. Second Gary from XP Medical has posted pictures of his warehouse, the warehouse address which is somewhere in Ventura. I have even swung out and the sign clearly says XP Medical. Not trying to start a war. But KCK Medical has horrible Customer service one time I ordered a case of xplus and they sent me plus and told me to deal with it... Gary on the other hand would of let me keep the mistake case and ship me the correct order. Just about any company can make you a claim but that doesn't necessarily mean that its true. :D

I have ordered from XP Medical numerous times and Gary was a fantastic, pleasant & professional repesentative. XP's service & delivery is top shelf!

Huggie :biker_h4h: