LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Very Hurt By This.

I don't really think that it's a sexual attraction to the diapers themselves, but more the feelings associated with them, the safety, security, convenience, and the tactile sensations of course that the diaper has on the genital area. It's also not a "I choose diapers over you" thing either as many of us here want to share the diapers with our S/O. and the most important thing to remember is that it's not that your body doesn't do it for him, or that you're not good enough for him physically. It's something in our brains that makes us go for this, something in our childhood or something, and no matter how hard we try we cannot deny it, or get rid of it.

It's with us for life, and i understand why you're hurt, but look at it from his side, im sure he never wanted to hurt you, he sounds like he really loves you, but this is a HARD fetish to tell someone, he didn't want to scare you away, think about if you were in his shoes and you had this urge to do what he did, he mustve felt awful after indulging himself in those (very tame IMO) pictures, but it probably hurt him so much to do so because he loves you but he felt trapped. Denying a fetish can be like denying yourself air.

Anyway Im glad you have agreed to participate and that you came here in an effort to understand this lifestyle for him, he's a lucky man.