LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Squeaky Clean

Family is out of the house today, so I decided to take a nice long hot bubble bath for some clean-up play-time. All fresh and clean now and wearing a thick trainer under my PJ's so I can stay dry while fooling around the house.

im home alone today. well not alone, boyfriend's parents are downstairs watching superbowl, but boyfriend is going up to a friends... i have to do this 24 hour urine collection thing for the doctor, which means whenever i pee i have to pee into a bucket then pour it into a big jug.... then store it in the fridge inbetween peeing... sooo boooooo no diaper for me!!!!

hahah well its not really a bucket its this little container thing that has a lip and hands on the toilet bowl and u pee into it, then our the pee into a gallon jug..... the lady asked me when i picked up the supplies "do you think yuo will need two jugs" i was like dear lord no i don't pee that much!!!

Family is out of the house today, so I decided to take a nice long hot bubble bath for some clean-up play-time. All fresh and clean now and wearing a thick trainer under my PJ's so I can stay dry while fooling around the house.

Daily, I can't tell you how completely envious I am. It seems that you've got a great deal more freedom to be yourself--i.e., wear diapers--than I have, and I relish the thought of wearing a trainer. Alas, the laundry would be a problem. Just enjoy your day for me.

-RMS

Daily, I can't tell you how completely envious I am. It seems that you've got a great deal more freedom to be yourself--i.e., wear diapers--than I have, and I relish the thought of wearing a trainer. Alas, the laundry would be a problem. Just enjoy your day for me.

-RMS

Yep. My mom doesn't care for cloth diapers cuz they take too long to dry, but she likes these trainers I've got now. Wash/Dry with my regular clothes.