LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dirty Nappy Colours

Hi Everyone,

I'm a daddy DL. Mostly daddy and i love every minute of it. Including changing stinky nappies. Now my question is, i would like my babygirl to have some different color poos every now and then to add to the role-play and fantasy especially if she is pretending sick or something along those lines, the color im most interested in is the yellowish poop you often see real babies with. Now is their a way of making this happen? I by no means want to do anything that is dangerous or negative to her health. Anyone know of a safe way of this happening?

Thanks

Diaper Daddy :P

Food coloring definitely works, which I learned quite by accident. I bought some cupcakes from the local grocery store a few months ago and one of my girls ate a couple of them. The next day her diaper was full of bright orange poop - same color as the food coloring they added to the cupcake frosting. Same thing happened when we bought blue and purple cupcakes as well. lol

Food coloring definitely works, which I learned quite by accident. I bought some cupcakes from the local grocery store a few months ago and one of my girls ate a couple of them. The next day her diaper was full of bright orange poop - same color as the food coloring they added to the cupcake frosting. Same thing happened when we bought blue and purple cupcakes as well. lol

Gross!!! LOL. Once I was at Starbucks and they had these huge, really cute spring sugar cookies, flowers, butterflies, etc. I got 2 ladybug ones. The icing on them was a really deep red. I ate one that night and the next day my poop was bright red. At first I forgot about the cookies and thought I was bleeding, but luckily I remembered before I freaked out too bad! I waited a couple days so that my poop went back to normal, then ate the other one and sure enough, bright red poop once more!

Red kidney beans can turn it an interesting shade of pink though you might have to eat a fair quantity.

Just please be careful when messing about with food :) .

When I mentioned food coloring, I was not talking about eating various foods to color your poop. I was talking about taking food coloring and splashing some on your poop AFTER you have messed your diaper by reaching in the back and pouring the food coloring on it. Both ways work fine, though, so no harm or foul done. Eating a cupcake with red frosting is as efficient as pouring some red food dye on your poopie. I guess the eating option is better since you get to have colorful poop while also enjoying yummy treats.