LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Changing The 12 Month Program

Pudding mentioned that she had good results on something, but didn't clarify.

The author uses, as part of the method, cheap diapers. I preferred thick, all-day diapers, they made me much more confident as I wet, I never worried about a leak until late in the day or if I drank a gallon or more.

Some newer hypnotic files may be more effective than the ones he mentions, especially some by Sarnoga on WarpMyMind. He's got some very well done work now, and has had at least five years to improve his methods.

I'd suggest making a habit of setting an alarm for a few times during the night if you possibly can. This way, you will wake up enough to turn off the alarm, wet if you need to, and go right back to sleep. I found, when I was training, I'd usually sleep my normal length and wake up in the AM with an aching bladder. This, in turn, prevented a major indicator of progress in diaper training, bladder shrinkage. I can consciously empty my bladder all day, but at night my mind automatically kept it in. Just a thought.

Fiber supplements: If you happen to desire the messier side of diaper dependence, Metamucil is your friend. IF you can stomach it, there's no harm in taking three or four times the recommended dosage daily, other than going through a lot of metamucil and diapers. After a few days, it should shoot through you like pudding. Great, if that's what you like.

Tho there are those who disagree with me, I find that the psychological ideas the author suggested were great. Setting a start date and looking forward to it, perhaps even counting out the number of clean "grown up" undies you have left until that day, shredding or burning them as you approach your diaper deadline, telling yourself that this is 'for good.'

When your diaper day arrives, being prepared for it with all your necessities, and telling yourself that you ARE diaper dependent, even if your body isn't yet. That you are "behaviorally" or "functionally" incontinent, meaning you've decided that you are GOING to use your diapers, regardless of circumstances. If that means being out in public and suddenly having to leave the grocery store because you leaked down both legs unexpectedly, so be it. If you run out of diapers, finding a makeshift or calling a friend to get you some from the drugstore because you can't leave the house (it would be irresponsible to go out and buy more without SOME protection, you'd wet your car and the floors all over the store.) Learning to think like you have no choice, is a big step towards being there.

I didn't end up following through the last time, but perhaps I'll get another chance. My #1 suggestion would be this: Set a date a few months away, and save up some cash. Your profile says you're 18, and I know I wasn't able to do it at that age, but more power to you. Anyway, save up enough to buy 6-12 months of diapers, so you'll never have to worry about running out or getting strapped for cash, even if you get in a jam, you'll have diapers. If you're not the type to binge-purge, I'd add to this the option of giving yourself a rule for the time leading up to your final date, such as "If I want to wear a diaper, I have to wear 24/7 for a week," or even as big as "The next time I put on a diaper, it will be the start of my training."

well after looking over the program I have thought of a few things.

Read through the whole, 12 month diaper training program, every day. Or at least every week. just to keep it and it's many rules fresh in your mind. (I'm sure that no one will do that, it's just a suggestion.)

As well as putting diaper pins everywhere as constant reminders, hang pages of the, 12 month diaper training program, everywhere, wherever they are most important, i.e. pages explaining your diet, in the kitchen. Pages about bedwetting, near your bed. Etc. and when you think about it, take a little time to go over them. (again just a suggestion)

Avoid the bathroom at all costs!!! The only time that you will go in there is to shower and to brush your teeth, that is it! To help further with the bathroom problem, turn the water on the toilet OFF. if you do have an extra bathroom with only the shower and the sink, then lock the bathroom with the toilet, from the inside. So that it is impossible to get in without a locksmith.

so far, that's it, if I ccan think of anything else, I will post it.

I've noticed if a diapers too thin or you're not confident enough in it to hold what you're about to let out, then you tend to hold back a little and not just "let it go". Honestly, especially at night, you just need to wake up for that second when yours bladders full and go PERIOD! Same goes during the day, just go, go, go. Incontinent people don't choose their position or when they void it just happens and the more you can tell your mind that you can go whenever, the easier it'll be. Number 1 should be have good enough diapers to allow you to void whenever possible. You'll learn through trial and error of what does and doesn't work and also what positions not to sit in or lay in to prevent a leak because even some of the best diapers won't work, especially for males, when in certain position sooooo....don't get into those positions. I noticed a large improvment at night when I'd drink quite a bit before bed so I knew I'd have to pee sometime during the night. When my body woke up, I'd just go and fall back to sleep. When I wore a good diaper, I'd just go right away. When I wore a crap diaper, I hesitate and let it out slow, move positions, etc. Not very natural so the key is to eliminate as many inhibiting factors to make it as natural a process as possible.

Just my two cents.

• Like 1

My fiancee wears 24/7 and prefers to keep both thick diapers and thin diapers on hand. That way he can better tailor his protection to the situation he is going to be in. If he's going to be sitting around the house or working at the office he prefers thick diapers so he doesn't have to spend so much time changing. But if we are out and active somewhere like playing in the park or walking around the shops he goes for something thinner as the thinner diapers tend to clump less and allow him greater freedom of movement.

• 3 weeks later...

since im already a full time wetter not by choice, all i can say is if you really want this, your going to be ending up with not just having to buy diapers, but also rash creams,and powders. also dont shave your diaper area every day, shave every other day to three days, so not to get razor bumps or razor burn, also your going to get diaper rash, it happens and it sucks, your going to leak at times you wish you didnt. also to save money on diapers, use booster pads, and remove it after a couple of wettings if you dont go #2 in your diapers, buy the type you can untape, and retape. I found that the ABDL bambino diapers work very well for this, if your diaper is alittle wet when you go #2 in the potty, reuse it, but before putting it back on put rash cream and powder on to help keep the wettness off your skin. A good diaper will last me a good 8hrs of wetting. over time you will find your self checking your pants for wet spots, and doing diaper checks to see how wet you are. if your going to be a full time wetter and this is what you want, you going to need to learn to say to your self this is normal. also make sure to tell your friends and loved ones you have a problem, and when in public and you need to change in a public rest room, use the handicap stall and poeple will be talking and you will get wierd looks when you exit the stall with a rolled up wet diaper in a diaper sack I hope, also no matter were you go carry a diaper bag or a back pack. and be ready for secirty officers to be looking in your bag when you leave stores. and be ready for them to pull your stuff out in front of poeple. living the life as a full time wetter has it moments of saying why did this happen to me, then theres times when you see poeple in long lines to use the rest rooms, and all you can say is at least i dont have to wait to go. make sure your fully 100% ready for your long life change as there might not be a going back for you.

I only wear thick nappies now,for as was said when you know that your nappie is thin and might not hold a total void then it would seem you would hold back,and it is true with incontinence you dont have that choice you just go,and you need to know that you are not going to leak.

For at first before i started to wear thicker nappies,i did have a few times when i did totaly void and i leaked badly,the last think you want if for everyone to see that you have just wet yourself.

• 2 months later...

The biggest way to speed up becoming incontinent is already having some issues or a naturally weak bladder. My bladder is genetically defective and is so weak that I need at least guard pads in my panties, if not diapers. If I tried a program of 24/7 wearing, I'd be beyond the point of no return in four months flat. I think this is what makes it faster for some than others; the idea that no two bladders are the same, and each body responds differently to new diet and permanent diapering.

If you happened to have a very healthy bladder and still wanted to go through, try going for a time without a diaper on but still letting go and wetting yourself, convincing yourself through hypnotism or conditioning that it cannot be helped. Maybe it is just how I responded to it, but having that happen to me made diapers seem like a very good solution, and I gladly relinquish control when in one. What people say is right -the hard part is the mind, and the body is just time. I'd recommend taking up meditation or a martial art to develop a stronger control over your mind for this purpose.