LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Green Hornet

I'll use spoiler tags since most haven't seen it yet

Britt accidently shoots himself with the "Hornet Gun" after getting it as a gift from Kato, scene cuts to him waking up in his bed. Wandering into the garage to find Kato he asks him what happened. After that he asks what time it is, Kato says it 2:00... on Thursday, (it was Monday when Britt shot himself). Britt lifts the top of his Pajamas seeing he's in an adult diaper and asks "did you put this diaper on me?" after an akward silence he asks what he missed, Kato states he did work on the Black beauties "Beauties?" Britt asks. Looking over he since three other Black Beautiies just like the original "they're Spares" says Kato. "Woah you did this in 4 days?!" "... its been 11 days" "what I was out for 11 days?! I wasn't sleeping, I was in a coma you dick!" "Its okay, fixed the Hornet gas! now it only lasts one hour." Britt asks "Can I see it?" "Okay but be careful" hands him the gun. "It's okay I just want to see-" deliberately shoots Kato, sets gun down and walks out. "see you in an hour."