LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amazing

Authors Notes:

I'd like to preface by saying that I'm....not a writer. Not at all.

And you're about to find that out, first hand!

But I did want to write a little something special for Soapy to cheer her up on a few topics that had her down. Thusly much of this is inside jokes and references to events that you as the reader won't be privy to. Still, I do hope you enjoy it. And try not to be too harsh. Some of us write (Soapy ♥). Some...like me... just hack words together XD

Forewarning: There IS a little bit of sex portrayed within. Consider this to be an 18+ story.

Amazing

Sophie was a bundle of nerves; she wasn't a fan of these sorts of places at the best of times and although Pudz had convinced her to meet at the very adult time of 1am; the shorter girl had remained nowhere to be seen. From inside the club the sound of pumping music came billowing up from the stairs - the underground venue was well known ~ infamous even ~ for the manner of purveyor it attracted. What happened in The Pit stayed in The Pit; it was just that sort of place. As if to prove the point, Sophie watched as a pair of girls dressed with angel wings lined up before the bouncer; whispering sweet nothings in each others ears, with their fingers linked in a way that was clearly intimate; indeed the giggly pair seemed so content to be seen as lesbian lovers that it took Sophie a few moments of staring for it to click that they were actually twins - sisters! - this realization punctuated by the two kissing each other before double-stepping down the stairway. Sophie stood, blushing. She felt under dressed in her jeans and her hoodie, but the comfort afforded by the familiarity was worth it. She was safe in her little shell.

1:07am.

And still no Pudz. Sophie had paced in front of the club anxiously for several minutes - she knew her little Pudding wouldn't stand her up; and briefly wondered if her counterpart had arrived earlier in the evening and was already inside. At 1:09am. Sophie took a deep breath and showed her ID to the bouncer; holding out her wrist for the passout stamp; a crude little devil motif that Sophie would be sure to scrub away before morning. She was uncomfortable in this sort of place. She certainly didn't want others to know she'd been here! A girl with cat-ears peering out from her hair whom appeared to be covered head-to-toe in glitter ran past her as she took the stairs one step at a time; at a passing glance Sophie noticed the tail emerging from behind the young girls thong. More blushing. The music seemed to get infinitely louder as Sophie took the final step. There was a heavy fog settled around the dance-floor and lights of all different colors pulsed and strobed; causing the dancers to appear to be moving in slow-motion. Her eyes scanned in the dim darkness as best as she could; but without the pleasure of laying gaze upon her precious little Pudding. Her Pudding that would be in SO much trouble if she turned out to have stood her up. Sophie went a twinge in her bladder - nerves, no doubt - and quickly made her way toward the bathrooms. The lack of a line a pleasant surprise, Sophie tip-toed into the bathroom ~ not sure what it is she was expecting to see; but being greeted only by a standard bathroom with four stalls; only the first one occupied. Her sneakers made soft rubbery sounds on the black-tiled floor and out of the corner of her eye, Sophie saw the door of the occupied cubicle ~ the wheelchair accessible one ~ fly open; but she's too slow to stop herself from being pulled inside.

Sophie's eyes are closed. The darkness is safe. But only for so long.

She opens them. Left, then right. And sees the mischievous grin of Pudding starting right back at her. Sophie opens her mouth to protest, but is silenced by Pudding beating her to the punch

"I was wondering when you'd show up, sillygrrl!~" Pudding is bubbly at best, exhaustively over-excited at her worst. Tonight, she's in a healthy mid-point. Sophie takes in Pudding's makeup; gorgeous purple eyeshadow rides high from her eyelids; with lines of eyeliner disappearing outward from the edges of her eyes into her hairline. Her lipstick is verdant purple; the gloss catching the dim light and reflecting a sheen akin to the tackiness of just-wet-paint. Glitter sparkles from her cheeks to her ears, and follows the lines of her neck down to draw focus to her cleavage. Pudding is clearly corseted, the ridges of the boning bringing her torso into an amazing hourglass shape; the embroidery and the lace of the white and pink corset very visible thru her fishnet over-top which exposes skin in seemingly random places. Sophie's eyes head further south and take in the tightest of bright yellow hot-pants ~ the desperately taut pleather making Pudding's "little" secret more of a publicly visible affair. Mismatched fishnet stockings ~ one pink and one purple complete the ensemble; replete with strategicly positioned tears in the material, and a set of white maryjane platforms at the bottom giving Pudding that little extra height-boost she fixates upon. Dozens of bangles in metal and plastic adorn her wrists and ankles; every bit of her outside designed to draw the eye. Sophie feels a stirring in her loins; a mix of arousal at seeing her lover so very literally tarted-up, and a twinge of jealously due to her own inability to do so. "You look...." Sophie begins, but the over-exuberant Pudz just flashes a coy grin and poses.

Pudz reaches forward and quickly tugs Sophie's jeans to her ankles. It's only now that Sophie notices the bags and boxes stacked neatly in the stall corner behind Pudz, and the boldness of her lover is enough to catch her off-guard. When Pudz demands she ditch her shoes and kick away her jeans, Sophie complies without complaint; something about this multicolored pint-sized sexpot before her clearly saps away her will. Soon, Sophie is naked. And Pudz is on her knees behind her, her glittery nose and purple lips ferociously attacking Sophie's gorgeous little rosebud. Sophie gasps and almost loses her footing; quickly finding herself leaning over the toilet seat as her rainbow brite lovedoll dutifully rims her cute behind. The location doesn't even occur to her, not does she think to censor her breathy little moans; Pudz's hot wet tongue takes Sophie very quickly to a place where she doesn't care about anything else. She feels fingers sliding inside her; violating her special place, stretching her so Pudz can plunge her tongue deeper. She wonders if she's going to be fucked right here and now; though such an obvious path isn't something Pudding is renowned for. The fingers are soon gone from inside her, and the warmth of the wet tongue seems a million miles away. Sophie is in a haze. The diaper is on her for several seconds before it even registers. Her gaze meets Pudz; and is met by a cheeky childish grin. In the dim light, Sophie notices the pre-decorated diaper glittering dimly, but it doesn't yet occur to her the ramifications of this adornment.

"Now to get you dressed, my lusty little lover-doll!"

There's that Pudding grin; something behind her eyes knows far more about the situation than she lets on. There's an almost hurried sense of urgency as the shorter girl puts together the outfit upon the slightly taller girl, bit by bit. Cute white patent shoes find themselves hidden partially underneath the tips of bright pink fluffy leg warmers that start just below the knee and travel down to Sophie's new footwear. Further northward; Pudz's lover finds herself with matching arm-warmers and a gorgeous white blouse with a puffy frilly collar and a big bow just upon the breast-line, and one further down her back. As Pudz pulls Sophie's hair up into a pair of cascading french braids (complete with pink, yellow, and purple strands of ribbon), it only begins to settle in now to Sophie that there is nothing covering her diaper. Pudding doesn't seem to notice, or perhaps it's as she intended ~ either way, she quickly begins working on Sophie's makeup. A little more subdued than her own, Pudz prepares first a foundation, before proceding to gloss Sophie's lips with the lightest hue of pink; then dusting her cheeks enough powder to portrey a virginal blush. A little eyeliner and a lot of mascara to bring out those big innocent eyes, and Pudz is ready. Sophie opens her mouth to complain about the diaper ~ but too late she's tugged by the wrist by Pudz; out of the cubicle, out of the bathroom and onto the dancefloor.

The hundreds of colors of glitter covering Sophie's diaper glint in the strobe lights, and as the black-light pulses, the bright white plastic glows as brilliantly as the sun; there's no doubt as to what it is Sophie is wearing. The music clouds her thoughts; she wants to open her mouth and demand that Pudding take her home ~ but all she can feel is her lovers body pushing against her in rhythm with the music. Pudding is like a pixie darting in and out of sight, but always touching Sophie's body ~ her nubile movements transfixing, and soon Sophie finds the music rhythm taking its hold upon her own body. Little movements at first, guided by the closeness of Pudz. The lights strobe across the two girls; Pudding now standing behind Sophie; pressing hard against her ~ the bulge in her hot-pants pressing into the glowing, crinkling plastic of Sophie's diaper. Her hands dance across her lovers body, and Sophie begins to see why Pudding loves this place. All around the two, other people dance. In two's. In three's. And in greater numbers. Everybody moving to the same harmony, but moving in their own way. Sophie feels Pudding behind her, squeezing her tight... and the without even a moment for shock, Sophie realizes that she's messed her diaper. That she's still messing her diaper. Pudding presses harder against her and bites into her neck ~ leaving a little hickey and eliciting a squeal from Sophie as she pushes out another wave of thick, sticky mess into her bright glowing diaper. The music is deafening, but Sophie can hear enough when Pudding stands upon her tiptoes and whispers into her ear.

"You smell...amazing.."

Sophie's real blush shows thru the over-done powder upon her cheeks and it starts to dawn on her. The rimjob. The fingers inside her. The diaper. Pudding had slipped a suppository inside her vulnerable tushy. A timebomb ready to go off; and as Pudding continues to bump and grind against her back, Sophie pushes out one last deposit. She wants to stop dancing. To run away mortified that she'd just messed a diaper in front of a club full of strangers. But in this moment, she takes the opportunity to look for accusing eyes. She finds none. Her body moves with the beat. Her lovers arms are wrapped around her. And for a moment in time, her world is comprised only of the music, Pudding, and her very stinky diaper. She doesn't like the smell, ordinarily. But those words ring through her head, over and over. You smell amazing. The moment takes her. Sophie smiles.

And she believes it.

She does smell amazing.

She leans back into Pudding and wishes this moment would never end.

Pudding smiles.

And pushes in that little bit closer~

-fin-

• Like 5

Holy bloody awesomeness, Batman! or Batgirl/Batwoman!

But I would agree that, if you were to write another story, that more depth would be a good idea. Weave the reader into the story more fully, so that when she explodes, we explode with her ^_^.

~Luci

P.s. - Munchy says that this is so totally something I'd do to her, and I have to say... have you been inside my head? Because I've actually thought out something like this lol.

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it ♥ It was written more as a "scene", more than a story. So the depth is a little bit..to the point XD

It's true tho, this was Soapy's bedtime story.

I'm an awesome Mommy ★

@randominterestedperson

Thank you for the compliments! The scene is actually based semi-sorta on a real place I've been before, and trust me... somebody could take off all their clothes on the dancefloor there and nobody would notice. And anybody who did would never say anything ♥ Glad you enjoyed it!

And Soapy is correct, we're considering doing an RP. She's going to teach me how to write as good as she does ★

Okay..maybe she can't work miracles. But she'll try.

The idea is, of course, that it ought to help her little bit of writers block. Hopefully!

Pudz and I are considering doing a roleplay. ^_^ Given we both seem to be pretty good at scenes... and she thinks it'll help my creative writing, since I'm pretty much at a road block on my story.

It will ^_^ And Role-Plays are tons of fun, and the fact that you're basically reacting to another person gives you many more ideas than when you write on your own.

@randominterestedperson

Thank you for the compliments! The scene is actually based semi-sorta on a real place I've been before, and trust me... somebody could take off all their clothes on the dancefloor there and nobody would notice. And anybody who did would never say anything ♥ Glad you enjoyed it!

You'll have to take me there sometime, I'm very curious to see that. I mean, where I usually go out, people do walk around halfnaked on occasion, but people do still notice.

Nice story Pudding. Short and sweet. I feel a story like this works perfectly fine as a scene, probably better really. It adds more mystery and an immediacy to the idea that you don't know what's really going on or what's gonna happen. Something that would probably get lost if it were just one of a dozen chapters, unless ALL chapters were like this, which would be hard not to make predictable after so long.

But yeah, this was a good read. Keep it up, Pudding!

And a RP between the two of you would be really fun to read! I don't read other peoples' RPs, but that's one I'd definitely subscribe to. :) . If you ever need a Daddy figure in your RP, you know who to call ^_^ . Haha, seriously though, I'll read your RP and I'm sure it'll be a great shared work. I think you two would make an amazing team.

Just posting to say.......

I did read it now ^_^ so you don't need to sulk at me any more.

I'm not sure why you are complaining you can't write when you so clearly can.... Silly girly :P

<3 xxxx

• Like 1