LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Mess

No, I think people should be free to talk about messing in this forum. everyone does it, just everyone is afraid to admit it. We allllll poop, guys. and most of us poop in diapers. It's okay. He does, most of us do, as do I. it's natural and should be freely discussed.

I am happy you at least tried it. It's an erotic feeling, to say the least. :smiley-baby-boy:

Yes, there is a messing forum especially for the graphic discriptions and all, but I think this post is acceptable here. It's not graphic and the OP is just stating that he tried it for the first time and really didn't care for it that much. Not really a discussion as opposed to a statement that could apply to most people here. True, the other forum might have been a better place to post it but let's not get on the guy for posting in the forums, especiially since he's a new member! Those who did bring up the other forum did it in a nice way to inform the OP and that's cool.

im not sure why but this morning for the first time , i decided i would mess myself. although the sensation of messing in my diaper was nice the cleanup is more than i want to deal with on a regular basis! think i will stick to urinateing ! but i am glad i tried it,

I'm glad you tried it, too. It is definitely taking the kink that is wearing diapers for pleasure, both physical and emotional, to a higher level. Now, you said that you enjoyed the sensation, perhaps both physical and emotional. So I predict that you will be back, you will do it again. What you will learn is 'how' to do it, as in the right time and how you make clean up quickest and easiest.

I actually think very few diaper enthusiasts mess themselves on a regular basis. Practically, you can't really. At least for me, it's something reserved for special occasions because, as you say, in the end, it's kind of a hassle. But you get a high from it, no doubt. I honestly think that nearly everybody, even DLs, is linking to their infancy and early childhood via diapers. And, in that case, the time when being diapered becomes most obvious, most intense, is when you have a squishy load in your pants. Pretty simple.

A squishy and stinky diaper is as close as I can get to being what I truly want to be: a helpwess baby. I have tried so many things, and have found being in a poopy diaper while scooting on the floor and playing and stuff is as close as I can get to the baby "high". Being poopy is in itslef highyl erotic, but being poopy also makes me feel good emotionally.