LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why I Am Kinda Down

First off I want to thank everyone here as you have always excepted me and given me a place to fit in.

I am not a baby and really am not a Diaper Lover.

Other than I find comfort of getting the secure feeling that the old wet diaper is off and I have a new nice soft clean one on.

Being without one on I could pee all over and have wet pants so I am dependant on them so I guess that's the norm for persons that need them?

I in 2005 went into the Urologist due to my primary care doctor asking me to do so again.

I have enlarged Prostate at an early stage in life {before 50} or so I am told.

All test were done were

An MRI

Ultra Sound after I emptied my bladder so they could see if I was voiding fully

They put dye in my kidneys and did X ray or something

Went in the front and looked inside my bladder for polyps?

and one other I can not remember.

I was told I had Over Active Bladder and Urge Incontinence

I was put on Vesicare and after 4 weeks no improvement, then another similar.

Both to stop the Over Active bladder and urge incontinence but did nothing!

It has been 2-3 years since and have mentioned all the above to my Neurologist who treats me but he says he does not know about the stuff I was on and has never prescribed them. And it is probable he they never will.

I am on anti inflammatory, muscle relaxants {and pain pills when needed}

So I do not want to add more drugs but wonder if going the other way with something like Flow Max would work?

After reading up on it it has some bad side affects

My Primary care doctor has kinda washed his hands of the problem and says see another urologist

So I am kinda down as it has been quite awhile in pain and not able to do what I used to be able to do. Plus being in a diaper day in day out. And just feel like there is no end to it!

The drudgery of clean diaper, wet diaper, and wet diaper at the most inopportune time along with wet pants when the diaper fails.

And if you wear sooner or later they will. I kept thinking there is a drug or something so it is just for now.

But do not see that coming along, But now is now and will be the same today and the next day.

To tell the truth, the whole "Adult Baby" thing freaks me out and is not for me please do not take that wrong! Everyone here has been very excepting towards me in the past so I will do the same.

I wish I could just get away from it regress and have my diapers changed and be told it is ok so I see that side of it.

Thanks

I can offer a shoulder for you. My roommate is incontinent and seeing what she deals with, though I may partake in this fetish/lifestyle(however people want to look at it) I would not trade my control for anything. We have many members here who are incontinent. At least if you can find something to enjoy about it then it would be easier to handle. You're not alone and you have friends here.

I am happy that I only 'need' diapers at night. To need 24/7 would be quite tough. Dartdodger I commend you for perservering.....

All I can say is keep on keeping on. They are inventing new treatments every day and perhaps something that will help you will come in the near future. Perhaps a conversation with a therapist might give you the help you need.

If not...hopefully knowing that a whole bunch of folks here at DD accept and support you....

I"m sorry to hear you are down. i know how hard it is when you are trying to find a medical answer to something, i have spent the past year w/ blood work after blood work, scan after scan etc...etc...etc... and they are still no closer to finding out whats going on with me.

I highly recommend a second opinion, and discuss your thoughts on trying another medication, and your concerns about the side effects.... but don't forget those pain pills have some pretty severe side effects as well, it all comes do to if you feel the beenfits could outweight the risks!!!

but i am glad you feel welcome here... and don't worry, ab isn't for everyone, you are allowed to be 'sorta freaked out by it'.... me personally i couldn't imagine JUST wearing a diaper... but understand for other people they love it....