LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anybody Enjoying Quickies?

My sense is that masturbating in diapers in a lot more common than gets admitted to. Even so, there are enough of you out there willing to raise your hands that I submit the following.

Does anybody else do a ‘quickie’, what I call holding and massaging your swollen member with a pair of plastic pants, either adult size or real baby pants? Or do you always wait until there’s time to put diapers on and enjoy a little time in them before pleasuring yourself?

Edited by DailyDi
clarifying
  • Like 1

Does anybody else do a ‘quickie’, what I call holding and massaging your swollen member with a pair of plastic pants, either your own or real baby?

Honestly, that sentance sounds rather creepy. You might want to edit that.

real baby pants are excellent for quickies......inexpensive, convenient, easily concealed and disposed of, usually thin enough not to block sensations but stronger than a condom so they don't break easily......just harder to find nowadays. You don't read about it but I'm sure that plastic pants are great for women to jill-off in quickly too ..imho.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Are you talking about massaging a baby's genitals to masterbation?

Dude if not, REWORD THAT SHIT. You sound like yo are talking about molesting kids.

If you ARE talking about that....then dude. NO WORDS except get out.

:angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2:

Yeah, people like this are just trying to pick fights. There's nothing wrong with the wording. It's crystal clear to everyone, even those that claim it isn't.

• Like 1

Yeah, people like this are just trying to pick fights. There's nothing wrong with the wording. It's crystal clear to everyone, even those that claim it isn't.

Does anybody else do a ‘quickie’, what I call holding and massaging your swollen member with a pair of plastic pants, either your own or real baby?

You call this crystal clear? :screwy::wtf2:

I'm not trying to pick fights, nor am I implying that the OP is a pedo. I am saying that the language is not clear to me, and sounds disturbing. The OP should edit their post to remove any doubt that their intentions are acceptable. Mentioning a "real baby" in this context is probably not a good idea. Better to be clear and specify "the [garments] that a real baby would wear." Just sayin' B)

It's crystal clear to everyone, even those that claim it isn't.

The intention behind the wording is more crystal clear to me than the actual wording, I'll give you that.

I am not trying to pick a fight, Toddler Pampers. Quite simply, your wording makes it look like you are in fact talking about doing things to babies.

Please edit your original post, man. As much as you may not think it, your post is horribly worded to make it look like you ask "do you sometimes rub yourself in a diaper, or rub a REAL BABY'S diaper?"

Just edit it, is all I am asking. I am not the only one who sees the error here. You should know that.