LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Early Mornings = Diapers

What I choose to wear seems tied to the time. If I get up around 9 or 10 I usually go for a training pant as I am ready to start the day and expecting to go out. If - like today - I wake up around 7 I almost always opt for a diaper. It's early, I'll probably work on the PC for hours or play WoW and will want that protection and comfort.

Psychologist here. Probably tied to circadian rhythms and varying states of arousal (Both in terms of alertness and sexual), corresponding with different subconscious states of relaxation and preference.

you may find this article interesting then.

http://kotaku.com/5745149/scientist-pinpoint-the-clock-inside-every-living-thing-even-you

:3

edit:

cause it doesnt show the full link, it explains how peoples internal clocks may be linked to red blood cells.

I sleep in a diaper pretty well every night .In the morning it depends what is going on i will change it if it is wet and put on a new diaper with a panty girdle .If im working i will wear underware not quite compfortable with wearing to work yet lol :thumbsup: