LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Darn Kidney Stones

After having another Kidney stone attack right after the holidays (and yes, they DO attack you) missing several days of work, now I'm leaking. Not much but it's been consistent for a month now. Ended up passing two stones in one day, after several days of kidney pain, groin pain and bladder pain. Came home from work one day with totally soaked underwear.

Felt like the stones were just bouncing around inside the bladder, causing jolts of pain and then the leaking started. Been wearing Attends for a month now just about 24/7 and the dear wife hasn't even noticed. I guess when she does, I'll have a legit reason for wearing. Haven't been to the Dr. yet because I know exactly what his plan will be...a scope up the pipe, had it done before and it was one of the MOST unpleasant experiences of a lifetime. Not looking forward to that again if I do decide to go. Right now, just waiting it out to see what happens with the leaking.

go to the dr because if thoes stones pass right now it could be a big problem

and i know that the scope hurts i'v had it done

but still if its to large to pass you could get a major bleed and if the stones stick to the wall it can damage your bladder permanently

Guest little_jonny

drink plenty of water to help flush it out. and going to the drs is also a good thing. my 3rd stone i soon learned to try and flush it on my own which is the worst pain ever. take good care of yourself

i totally know your pain. A few years ago i ended up passing one stone while in my apartment waiting for the doctor to call me back. I was in so much pain i couldn't even call to get a ride to the er. Then that one passed and the pain very much subsided but my doctor still advised me to go to the er. Halfway to the er, and as my mother in law was pulling up to the kfc drive through window to pick up dinner for my father and brother in law, the second one started passing and i was trying so hard not to scream and writhe in pain. In the aftermath it was very comical, because apparently the girl handing my mother in law her food was shaking and said very slowly "he...here... here's your order"

but at any rate, I have a few friends who suffer chronic kidney stones and all three of them SWEAR by coca cola.... obviously it is very important to stay hydrated with water, but they swear drinking about 1-2 litres of regular name brand coke over the course of an hour or two drastically reduces the pain and discomfort that comes with passing a stone.

but i would urge you to contact your doctor immediately, a stone can cause a lot of internal damage to your kidneys, bladder and ureter and urethra... especially if you are leaking...

I recently lost someone in her 30's who had cronic kidney stone issues. Yes, she actually died while in the hospital even due to an infection they caused that the Dr's didn't catch right away. It's very sad and she left behind a family. I urge you to definately get his checked out. She walked into the dr's office like it was old hat, having done this for decades everytime they got bad. It's no joke, and should be taken much, much, more serious than we do. A doctor will drop everything and cancel appointements to remove kidney stone because of the infections they could have that kill. Don't be a fool about it, I know if I ever have one, it's going to be right to the hospital for me.

I do feel sorry for you with kidney stones they realy are painfull,but also understan just how you feel about the scope,for i have had that done as well and would rather have my arm cut off ith no aniesthetic,if you have not had it done you dont kno just how bad it can be.

Lets hope that things start to get better for you real soon,and that you onl keep leaking some urine and that you do not start to pass any blood instead.

No, No blood, although that has happened in the past. I've had 4 lithotripsies in the past 15 or so years because of reoccurring stones. They do suck to put it mildly.

Have never had this leaking problem in the past though. Hopefully it will stop on it's own eventually. I usually have at least two episodes of these buggers a year, they mostly pass on their own like the last two did, after gallons of water and the sit and wait game. I've learned to put up with the pain when I get a stone and will usually only end up in the ER when I can no longer take a leak, that's when I know I'm in real trouble.