LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

No Dignity

Guest waslost1234abc

Guest waslost1234abc

please bear with me.....im writing this as i go, just as i do with all my stories. first two chapters are up. i will have a couple more posted tomorrow. this story starts off a little slow but the third chapter will start to build some excitement.

No dignity

Chapter 1

'Watch it douche bag!" i screamed. I was on a very important phone call with the HR department for City Group a investment bank in New York City when this bozo just bumps into me with out saying excuse me. It didnt help i was interuptted during the most important call of my life and the chance to get my dream job straight off getting my MBA at Harvard Business School.

I wasnt always an agressive person. Truth is i came from a troubled home where my mom raised me by her self. We struggled a lot with my mom working two low paying jobs just to pay for the necessities. On top of that god was being cruel when he made me. He was being cruel when he decided that i would be the shortest guy walking the planet. Even at 24 i was only 4 foot 2 and that is if i stand on my tipee toes. Also with being short the other side of the package is being a light weight. Even though i ate everything under the sun i still never managed to pack on weight and was constantly at 62 pounds, which according to height/weight charts makes me the size of a typical 9 year old. All i knew growing up was that being teased for being so small meant i had no friends. I wasnt even friends with the retards because in a desperate attempt to gain the respect of the cool kids i was always mean to them and that meant i was always alone. What i realized was that for my whole life to not be like this i was going to have to study hard and not care about anything but getting good grades and eventually being a successful businessman just like all the ones i saw in those cool business magazines.

So yeah in many ways i became a dick head to protect my self.....to protect my future. I knew that the only way i could earn respect from any one was to steam roll over any one that got in my way just like this guy who just bumped into me. I was going to cuss the guy out for not paying attention but then i saw he was profoundly disabled. He looked at me as if he was going to cry and then in garbled english said" why do you have to be so mean about it. Im disabled and if you had to live even just one day like i do you wouldnt be so mean". I almost felt guilty but then i remembered why i was the way i was and i just keep walking. I eventually arrived at the subway station in New York City. It would just be three stops and then i would be at my destination: CityGroup and hopefully the start of my new life.

Chapter 2

The office for CityGroup was on the 10th floor of the office tower. It was never easy for me to be in elevators especially when there was lots of people because it reinforced how short i was. So there i was in the elevator on the way to the biggest interview of my life and my confidence was being shot down because i felt like a toddler standing next to all these business people in the elevator. "what am I thinking? Im a business person just as much as any of these other guys....quick say something smart and business like....let them know i just have a MBA from harvard and was the editor of the harvard business review" before i could say anything i heard two guys in the back of the elevator: " jeeze i hope he doesnt end up being our boss. My nine year old has him beat by a couple inches" and the other guy: " yeah i wonder if he buys his clothes in the kids section" all i could do was stare down at the floor because both of them were right. I was the size of a 9 year old and i did buy my clothes in the kids section and even though i had no choice given my height/weight proportions it still didnt make it any easier. I really need to snap out of this or im going to come across in the interview as a scared little boy instead of the MBA holder from Harvard. I turned to the two guys and quipped noticing they were reading the last issue of the Harvard Business Review: "Hey you guys turn to page 1 and look at the picture under the editors corner....does he look familar? I reached my floor and left the elevator smiling because both guys were shaking there heads in disbelief.

I walked through the double glass doors and walked up to the receptions desk and to my horror i realized the the top of the desk was above my head. The receptionist must have saw me because she got up and looking at me she exclaimed, " can i help you young man?" in kind of a condecending mocking tone. It caught me off gaurd just a bit but i answered back,

"yes maam my name is Trevor Williamson and im here for my 4 o'clock interview for the hedge fund manager position with Stacey and Dan."

Oh, I apologzie Mr. Williamson, I'll let them know you are here."

feeling a little vindicated, i took my seat and waited for my interviewers to call my name. All i could do was sit there patiently which was hard because everytime i looked up i noticed people staring at me as if to say " i wonder what he is doing here"

"Trevor"?

I looked up to see a woman standing there with a perplexed look on her face. I responded "yes im Trevor" and then she replied

"Im Stacey Novak and I'll be interviewing you today" and then "please follow me"

I had to almost run to keep up with her because of my short stature but i managed to keep up and soon we were in her office. As i took my seat i realized that Dan wasnt there and figured i would ask her about him. "Stacey, i was under the understanding that I was going to be interview by both you and a person by the name of dan driscoll?"

"oh yes well he caught the flu and he called in sick so its just me and you today."

"so lets get started shall we?" so i show that you graduated from Harvard with an MBA a few months ago and you were the editor of the Harvard Business Review.........

Chapter 3

• Like 1
Guest waslost1234abc

Hopefully this gives all of you more to go on. My internet is off for now so I'm posting these chapters from my blackberry....until my internet is back on there might be some delays between chapters.....

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

"You look really sad my friend"

Jeeze i must have spaced out...day dreaming like i do all the time reminicing about the past. It had been 2 days since that disastrous interview and the letter i got in the mail told me clear as day that even though i had an MBA from Harvard i still had a lot of convincing to do, i still needed to work hard to gain the respect of every one around me.

I looked up at the bartender who had just served me my 3rd crown and royal on the rocks, and replied to him, " you know what John....im really trying to hang on here...i have always worked hard to improve my situation, to get people to respect me for what i can do and not discount me for being small or my seizure disorders"

John the bartender looked at me as if i had just told him i had been having an affair with his wife and after a few seconds he launched into a speech about how i shouldnt be knocking back crown royal's with a siezure disorder and especially if i was on medications.

I put my hands up to cut him off. "you need to cool it" " I come here because i have known you for quite some time and you always listen to my rants about life but this rant you are going on, im not going to listen to it. Im 24 years old and im well aware of the risks associated with alcohol consumption and seisure disorders. This is why i try to limit my alcohol consumption"

he looked at me kind of cock eyed and then apologized " im sorry my friend, i just dont want to see you hurt your self thats all."

we continued to talk while I had a few more drinks and then realizing that i had had way too much i payed my tab and asked for John to call me a cab. I walked out of the bar and decided i would wait up front and have my self a cigarette. All of a sudden out of no where a wave of saddness overcame me as i realized that today would have been my moms 46th birthday if she hadnt succumbed to breast cancer a year before my graduation. It still bothered me alot that the last time i talked with my mom over the phone, we had a large argument that ended in me hanging up on her. Several times after that i contemplated calling her back and apologizing but i just plowed my self into my school work knowing that if i got past this part in my life things would be alright. The morning i got that call i had just taken a big test and was feeling prettty confident with my 3.9 gpa. I answered the phone and took in the bad news that my mom was dealing with stage 4 breast cancer and that she likely only had another couple months to live. After hanging up the phone and crying softly for an hour or so, i composed my self and made my way over to the hospital to visit my mom.

True to the predictions of the doctors she continued to get sicker and 3 months later she passed away. That left me alone as i had no other family and what did i do? I plowed my self back into my school work as this was all i knew.

I finished off my cigarette and with in a few minutes the cab arrived and what good timing....i could barely walk and almost hit my head on the door as i got in to the car. I told the cab driver where i was headed to and then almost swallowed my heart. The cab driver must have seen the look on my face because he asked: " young man....are you ok"

i...ummm....yeah you just look like some one i bumped into a couple days ago....but there is no way it could have been you because this man was severely disabled....and well...you look perfectly fine.

He chuckled and responded " "yeah i still got all my faculties" "by the way, when you bumped into the guy where you nice to him?"

"um....well...yeah" i lied obviously surprised he had asked me that.

All of a sudden i started to get really tired, probably due to the over load of hard liquor. The only thing i remember from that night was the cab driver taking a phone call.

Chapter 4

I woke up with a startle and quickly realized that i was not in my home. I was in a bed that was not mine and in a basement when i didnt have one. Also, to my horror, my right hand was handcuffed to the bed and i was stripped down to my under wear. I decided to look around to get an idea of my surroundings and as i did that i saw the cab driver from the night before sitting in a chair in the living room.

He spoke: Ahh...you are awake....i suppose you probably want to know what you are doing here..."

"ummmm...yeah" i stammered....."kidnapping is a federal felony"

he chuckled very loudly and then explained " yes it is but only if you are caught and me and my wife have the resources to make sure we arent caught.

"Why are you doing this then? What did i do to you?" I asked.

He smiled and then answered " im glad you asked that" and then he explained why he had kidnapped me:

me and my wife have 3 kids but we used to have 4. our 4th child Kaleb was 9 years old when he died and he bless his heart was special. For one he probably shouldnt have survived the delivery being that he was cut off from oxygen for 4 and a half minutes. This left him with some brain damage and some other medical complications. He also developed a condition called dystonia which causes painful and frequent muscle contractions. Besides that he had epeliptic seizures , severe developmental delays, and hand the mental capacity of between an 18 month and 2 years old,

his ability to communicate was severely affected. He had issues with fine and gross motor skills and needed help getting dressed and undressed tying his shoes bathing eating. Also due to poor muscle control and facial nerve issues he had issues with drooling which besides being embarrassing for him, made it difficult for him to eat or drink anything with out making a mess. To top all this off he couldnt control his bladder or bowel movements which meant my nine year old son was still in diapers when he died. Despite all this me and my wife loved him just as much as we loved our other three kids and his brother and and two sisters loved him too. They knew that god made him special and they just as we were, were so sad when Kaleb was hit in the cross walk that day"

by this point the my captor was crying but he continued to talk and i had no choice to listen.

We were going to pick up some new clothes for him and we had the go ahead to cross the street so we did. All of a sudden a guy in a brand new jaguar dressed like a businessman and talking on his cell phone, came barreling through and hit both of us. My son died right there in my arms and i was hurt pretty bad too. The hardest part for me is the guy never stopped...he just kept on going. This happened a year ago and they still havent caught any one and all i can think about is why i lived and why he died but i also think about getting back at people like him and people like you.

"Me?" i asked

yeah....remember how you thought i looked like that severely disabled guy? Well that was me. My big plan was to put my high school days acting skills to work and go out and about as if i was disabled and see if i could run into someone as selfish and calous as that guy who took my son from me and what do you know, i bump into you and you had the gall to call me a douche bag and then even after i explain who i was you just glared at me and kept on going. So i decided you would be the person i was going to pick to be part of my plan. After you bumped into me i followed you to where i assume you had your interview at and then followed you home. I kept tabs on you for two days till i saw my opportunity with you going to that bar. Thank fully for me i own the local cab company so i got the call and came and picked you up. Also thankfully for me me and my wife are very well off. I own several different businesses and my wife is an accomplished surgeon and because of this we have a lot of resources and as i mentioned earlier its those resources that will allow us to put our plan into play and get our son back."

i couldnt take any of this guys crap any more so i offloaded: "woah hold on a second....im not sure what your big plan is but i have people that will miss me and sooner than later they will find me."

he chuckled very loudly like he had been doing and explained: no you dont. You are an only child, you have no edtended family. Your mom is dead and that job interview you didnt get it because i made sure your wouldnt get it. I also know you have no friends. So you arent going to be missed. And like i said we have the resources to keep this legal.

I was in disbeleif and all i could say was huh? Legal? What do you mean?

"Well," he continued as of 9 oclock this morning your name is legally kaleb johnson and we adopted you from the state foster care system. A record was created in the state database and we went down to the court house to finalize the paperwork. He then pulled out some paper work to show me and then he got out what appeared to be a birth certificate and social security card and showed those to me... "its amazing what you can do when you are wealthy. I also had some one hack into the social security computer network and erase your social security number. I then had the same person do the same with your birth records. He then spent several hours making sure there were no traces of your former existence any were. You are now legally kaleb johnson you are 9 years old and there is no way to prove other wise.

Thinking i was smart i mentioned " well while i may be short i dont have the face of a nine year old....."

"i thought of that too. A friend of mine who happens to be one of the best plastic reconstructive plastic surgeons in the united states will be over here real soon. Using a photo i have of my late son he will carefully use all the best tricks in the book. He has assured me that he is confident that it will be very hard to tell the difference, although he will make sure there are some subtle differences so there wont be any questions. When he is done you will look like a 9 year old boy. I trust the guy, i mean i am paying him 150,000 dollars to do this and keep the secret. Oh and remember how i said my wife is a surgeon well lets just say that for you to be our son and for it to seem real we have to give you all the disabilities he had. We will accomplish that through surgery and loads of different medications. By the time we are all done and our kids get back from summer camp in a week you will be totally transformed and there is nothing you can do about it. Every one that knows us and even our kids have been told that we were adopting a special needs child from the foster care system and that as a stroke of luck he has the same name and looks like are late son..."

<ding dong> "oh it looks like my plastic surgeon friend is here to help start the process. Ill be right back."

and with that he left and i was alone to think to my self "if only i was a nicer person to people i wouldnt be in this situation. I was really scared. This guy and his wife were well off, they had resources and had planned all this out real well. I truly beleived that they would get away with thir plan and there would be no way for me to be rescued from my predicimate. I'll go from being a semi successful 24 year old with a MBA from Harvard to a 9 year old kid with severe disabilities needing to be totally taken care of. What scared me the most was while something like this could be taken out of the pages of a sci fi novel or movie this was really going to happen. I guess it goes to show that if you have money and the brains you can do anything you want and only have current medical knowledge and science as your boundries.

Chapter 5

"so this is the guy you have a grudge against and is making me 150,000 dollars richer" there standing in the doorway to the basement was my captor and his plastic surgeon friend. " jeeze you werent kidding...he is the size of a 9 year old...this is going to make things so much easier...once im done there will be no way to tell that he is really 24 years old. "

both of them walked over to where i was on the bed and pulled the blanket back revealing my naked body. Im sure i was red in the face because there i was exposed to these two guys. They could both see that i had a very small penis no body hair what so ever and pockets of baby fat that would likely never go away due to my size....the plastic surgeon just kept smiling as if he had won the lottery. My captor asked him how long it would take and he replied "id say about 4 hours and then hell need to stay bandaged for a couple days to let every thing heal." go ahead and help me get him onto the surgical table: both men worked in tandem with my captor undoing the hand cuffs and the other guy holding me to make sure i would try and leave. Not that i could try that. I was naked and was now with out my former identidy. I was put on the surgical table and strapped down and then a mask was placed over my head to give me the anestetic. With in a few moments i was out and during this process i was out, i had some of the most lucid dreams i had ever had before. I dreamt about my mom and how we used to be so close before i moved out to go to college. I dreamt that i was a high rolling hedge fund manager with a corporate jet at my disposal a very large house and a 100 million dollar pay check. Too bad it was unlikely this dream would come true now.

"there we go all done" the plastic surgeon exclaimed to my captor as he was bandaging my face and head. " leave these on him for atleast a couple days and if there are any problems give me a call." "also here is some demerol syringes for his pain" with that he packed up all his gear and left. Leaving behind me passed out now on the bed and my captor sitting in the chair.

I woke up and it took me a few mins to remember what was going on and then the pain in my face and head hit me....i just started cussing up a storm because it hurt so bad and with in a second my captor was right beside me. "so i can cuss you out properly can you tell me your name" i asked him.

He laughed and then responded"My name is ben. My wife's name is angie and my three kids are jack who is almost 3 jenna who is 5 and lizzy who is 7. but enough of that, my wife is going to be home soon and i need to get some work done. Ill be back in a few moments with lunch and then im sure my wife is dying to meet you." oh and i almost forgot he revealed a syringe and before i could react he injected me with it. "that is demerol for your pain and a pretty high dose so while your are on it your will be pretty out of it.

just like that he was gone and i was alone again which gave me a little time to think about what was going on even if i couldnt do anything about it. I realized that despite this maniac kidnapped me and was in the process of turning me into his son, he had not once yelled or raised his voice at me and so far he had been kind to me and when i caught him looking at me i noticed he was smiling and had a look on his face almost like he was remembering things from the past. It left me feeling very confused because on one hand i wanted to hate this man for what was happening and then on the other hand i felt sorry for him. I mean he had lost his son to a careless driver and even though he seemed happy there was a constant hint of sadness in his eyes like he had been wounded but like many guys he hid it as well as he could.

With in a few moments the demerol started kicking in and i was nodding in and out of conciousness next time i came too i was dressed and ben was in the room eating his lunch. Mine was on my bed i sat up as much as i could to put my plate on my lap and eat but being as doped up as i was sitting up was difficult. I kept feeling like gravity was trying to push me back down and on top of that my hands seemed to have a mind of their own. Also to my annoyance in my stupor i was having saliva issues and every once in awhile id look down and notice i was drooling on my shirt. I managed to finish my lunch and ben walked over to take my plate and clean me up...teasing that i was just as messy as my son....i noticed that he said it in a way that didnt strike me as being mean but more so in a playful manner.

I nodded off again and when i came to i had a surprise.....

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I hate to sound so critical but is it really that much trouble to capitalize the letter 'i' ? I know not all authors on here are experts on grammar and spelling (myself included) but honestly, its not that difficult to capitalize a letter, right?

• Like 1

I hate to sound so critical but is it really that much trouble to capitalize the letter 'i' ? I know not all authors on here are experts on grammar and spelling (myself included) but honestly, its not that difficult to capitalize a letter, right?

Sound so critical.... I personally only saw just a few incodents where capitalization was over looked, or what ever... But honestly is it that big of a deal you have to make such snide remarks, did you not like this guys story, or are you just looking for something to nit pick about.... I bet your the type of person who would butt fuck a fella and not even give him the curtiousy of giving him a reach around..... or better yet put you would bitch if you were hung with a used rope. As I and hundreds of other people I am sure have enjoy this persons story even if he missed a few capitalizations... cant wait to see some of your writings so I can tear it apart one letter at a time. Sheesh....

Thank you for a great story, and thanks for saying what So many of us are thinking. I think comments like that hurt so many of the stories or at least the authors. I can think of one story that was pulled and will never be finished thanks to people. I like so many young authors here are scared to post, scared like a child out in public that just had an accident.

For me I think yes there is a way to say that things need to be worked on, but if that is all you have to say then don't. I know for me I would prefer someone to say "How they like the story and how wonderful it was, but I think that it could have been a little better if you would have reread it for errors as I found a few." or a simple "Great chapter please check spelling, but really loved it"

I just think that it has come to a point when some people have forgot that this people are not paid, sometimes they do not get even a single thank you per chapter, or anything else.

To the author....

I love the story and how it is going. Personal I did not see those little errors that he is pointing out, but that is just how deep I got into the story. I hope one day to be able to finish and post my story that I have been writing for the last few years. I look forward to the next chapter and thank you again..

• Like 1

Sound so critical.... I personally only saw just a few incodents where capitalization was over looked, or what ever... But honestly is it that big of a deal you have to make such snide remarks, did you not like this guys story, or are you just looking for something to nit pick about.... I bet your the type of person who would butt fuck a fella and not even give him the curtiousy of giving him a reach around..... or better yet put you would bitch if you were hung with a used rope. As I and hundreds of other people I am sure have enjoy this persons story even if he missed a few capitalizations... cant wait to see some of your writings so I can tear it apart one letter at a time. Sheesh....

You call my remarks snide, then proceed to hurl some insults of your own at me? Isn't that a tad hypocritical.

I'm honestly sorry if my remarks came off as snide. But most people know to capitalize the letter 'i' when speaking in the first person. If you're going to go through the trouble of writing a story, is it so much to ask that you capitalize a few letters to make the story easier to read? I think its important to show a little courtesy to the readers- the people who you've actually written the story for. As I said earlier, I have no problem with people who make a few grammar mistakes or aren't sure how to spell a word or two but seriously, we all know that capitol letters begin sentences and periods end them, right? We all know that when writing a story in the first person, the letter 'i' is always capitalized, right?

I don't mean to discourage anyone from writing. This story is a neat one. Honestly. But I certainly don't condone people who disregard obvious grammar and punctuation simply because they can't be bothered to capitalize a few letters and make THEIR STORY, THEIR CREATIVE WORK, just a tad bit easier to read for all those who have taken the time to look at it.

Good luck with the story. Its certainly proving to be interesting to say the least. But, in the future, capitalize the letter 'i' when necessary. Thats all I'm saying. Didn't realize I would start such an uproar.

• Like 1

Sorry if I came off a little strong. It is just that I have seen to many authors take a hit from someone and then just quit writing. We all know that there is problems with a story, shot I have seen in published books spelling mistakes, grammar, even punctuation. I just think that if you are going to be a critic to the story then you should also have something good to say. I mean it should not be fix this, you goofed on that, and that is all you have to say about the story. I have seen that so many times and the authors take it hard. Personal if it was me, I would say "You know what you hate it then quit reading!". The people that say something about you goofed but it was still great, then ok will try to fix that next time.

So sorry if I came off so mean, just do not want to lose another great story.

• 3 weeks later...