LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

25% Off At Changing Times

Bugger, I like that company :(

Reading the blurb on the site it looks like he just doesn't have the time for it any more.

:crybaby:

They send product whit discret packaging? I mean no logo, no information...

Yes, apart from a return address, of course but they don't put their full company name as the sender if that's what you mean?

In reading the site too, I got the sense that he's busy with his 'regular' job which takes him away and out of state. he's working and making $$$$$ but it takes him away from his 'home' business. All I got from that was things in his business will be slow, and it will take a longer time to process orders, but nothing about him closing his doors.

Did he send out an email stating so or is this just him trying to reduce inventory through a discount to make the business more manageable in the time he has....

Just my thoughts *shrug*

It is hard to believe how one's life can change so quickly. I am sad to announce the closing of Changing Times Diaper Company. I will not go into details but would like to thank all customers for their overwhelming support these past three years.

Effective immediately, all products are 25% off. The final closing date has yet to be determined. Any products remaining after the final closing date will most likely be donated to local resources for the handicapped.

Thank You,

Robert

This must be an email update, since I have been all over that site and can't find anything stating this :(

Oh well....I think I'll order a few things as I have been intrigued by their diapers (4x10x4 twill) which sounds amazingly comfy and some lang pants just for kicks....ERF.

Thanks for the update though :/

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my 4 pairs of Gary plastic pants I ordered. Can't wait to try them with my cloth diapers that have been stacking up since I haven't had a decent pair of plastic pants really ever and the ones I do have are bad. Made the mistake of buying the cheap clear ones that were like 3 for $10 a while back. They did okay but eventually all three pair tore along the side seams. The other two pair I had were from babykins. 1 really rubbery that is cracking with an almost cloth like outercover. Still in tacked though. The other a very stretchy rubbery pair that is blue. Problem is they're both about 12 years old and I'm not the same size I was 12 years ago. :( They still fit but I feel as though they'll cut circulation off to my legs. The waist was fine. I think they're both size L.

Anyway, I order the following:

1 Gary Retro XL Blue and one Clear. Both fit great through the legs, love the blue see through color on the one, and fit well all over. They seem to be of very good quality and covered the disposable I have on easily. The seems are just elastic and not encased but still "seem" good.

1 Gary 4mm Comfort Long White XL. Fit is kind of weird. Figured it be long but whoa! It's probably 4" longer than the normal pair but is kinda cool I quess. Not to sure how to wear it though as I feel like if I pull it all the way up, it's half way up my chest but leave it hand and it's half way to my knees. I kind of scrunched it up to make it land in the normal places of a regular length which just means it's bulkier in the diaper area now. Any advice on how to wear this one and what it's for would be great.

1 Gary 7mm Comfort Blue XXL. Same as the above one but normal length and also thicker material. Didn't have an XL in stock so went up a size and it still fits just fine. For me, it seems a little too thick and stiff but they may change with age. Just personal preference. Love the seems on it too so there's no wicking as they are encased! I do have a question though. For this and the one above, the seems, should the bulged side of the seem go on the outside or to the inside of the diaper? The tag is on the inside lip of the seem. They were both just delivered with the tag on the outside which if worn like that would mean the flat part of the seems would be against my body. Is this how it should be???

I haven't put any to the test but so far am pretty satisfied with my array. I figured especially with the 25% off, this would give me a chance to see what I like best so I know what to get in the future. I was worried about sizing but I'd say they're measurements are pretty spot on so don't be afraid to order. That's why I had such an issue in the past about ordering. I was nervous about spending $30 on something that didn't fit and was cheap. From what I can see, these definately are not! I'll post a better review when I use them with my cloth diapers.

Any suggestions on really good cloth diapers that are easy to put on and more for nighttime? I not too long ago saw some what I believed to be Gary cloth diapers on one website. They were in daytime and night. The night was available in pin on only where the day was pin or pull-on. They were available in Navy Blue dots to for a couple bucks more. They were priced pretty well, like 28ish dollars each??? Where'd they go to?

Any suggestions on really good cloth diapers that are easy to put on and more for nighttime? I not too long ago saw some what I believed to be Gary cloth diapers on one website. They were in daytime and night. The night was available in pin on only where the day was pin or pull-on. They were available in Navy Blue dots to for a couple bucks more. They were priced pretty well, like 28ish dollars each??? Where'd they go to?

Try cotton guaze diapers from AdultClothDiaper.com They are soft, last a long time, and the

price isn't to bad either.