LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hot Hot Hot Wings

Guest little_jonny

Guest little_jonny

I like some hot sauce to some point where it burns your mouth off. Over thanksgiving i went with my family to TN for a family vacation and we went to the bass pro shop for m nephew to get a free picture taken with santa. i went looking around and found the hot sauce section and got, Da'bob hot sauce. for those who don't know, it's one of the worlds hottest hot sauces in the world.

day18.jpg

yes the wings are burned some and i didn't even put much on them. atleast a drop on each of the eight wings (boneless). i've had the blazin wngs at bw3's and those are even hotter then these. i only ate four because i was soon sweating to bad. if you ever buy this sauce, it's well worth it but use with care

• Like 1

Looks delicious!! I used up the last 1/4 bottle of Dave's Insanity in my latest batch of jerky marinade. Time to try something new!

Makes one glad to have on a diaper!

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

I'll pass. I like to be able to actually taste my food and enjoy that and not suffer though excessive burning sensations :P I get enough of that with some salsas and chips. I don' get why people do this, since all you ever experience is the peppers or the sauce used....whats the point? If you have some nice chicken or what ever that you marinated and cooked carefully, why trash it with an overly spicy (hot) sauce that takes away the flavors or what you so carefully cooked??

Sunds like some kind of self torture to me.....but thats me...I'm a gringo...and spicy food and I don't get along very well. :blush:

I love to eat hot wings, but pretty much go for the flavorful ones in the medium-hot range. I know there are some "atomic" sauces out there, and have tried a few. I once purchased a sauce that had my nose and eyes watering along with some ear sensation (that was a new one, but not necessarily unpleasant). That sauce was quite tasty though with many layers of flavor. I forget it's name, but it was about 8$ per bottle.

Your sauce looks interesting little_jonny. Glad you like it! :)

I like going to BWW here also. They have a wide range of sauces that are interesting. Haven't tried Quaker Steak And Lube yet though, they have rave reviews.

My favorite sauce available at grocery stores though, would have to be Emeril's, as I think it's quite tasty and my wife enjoys it also.

I'll pass. I like to be able to actually taste my food and enjoy that and not suffer though excessive burning sensations :P I get enough of that with some salsas and chips. I don' get why people do this, since all you ever experience is the peppers or the sauce used....whats the point? If you have some nice chicken or what ever that you marinated and cooked carefully, why trash it with an overly spicy (hot) sauce that takes away the flavors or what you so carefully cooked??

Sunds like some kind of self torture to me.....but thats me...I'm a gringo...and spicy food and I don't get along very well. :blush:

No this actually brings out the flavor and heat :D

Next summer when my pepper plants start yielding their annual goodness, I plan to actually develop a true sauce (been drying and powdering them in a beautiful blend up until now). I'll make sure and buzz you for an address to mail a sample of my first batch when it's done. ;)

1) Really great peppers (and sauces made from them) have many layers of flavor.

2) Really well-prepared food, even ridiculously spicy food balances the heat so it mingles nicely within the dish. Pad Thai is an excellent example of this - no matter how insanely hot it gets, the heat is still co-mingled with the rest of the flavors so that the pain becomes part of the entire flavor experience. And trust me, I've prepared Pad Thai with genuine Thai Prik peppers (gotten the originals, then hooked up with a grower down in Mexico that imported seeds for that specific purpose, and the difference is negligible), and even my wife, who is hypersensitive to capsaicin, enjoyed the hell out of it until it caught her on the back end later (she also has intestinal issues)....

Guest little_jonny

Your sauce looks interesting little_jonny. Glad you like it! :)

I like going to BWW here also. They have a wide range of sauces that are interesting. Haven't tried Quaker Steak And Lube yet though, they have rave reviews.

yeah, even though the scoville unit isn't to hot, it makes me sweat and not only does it go down hot, it comes out, hotter!

been to quaker steak and lube a few times, they also have a wing challenge. well two now, one is the atmoic wing and the new one is the triple atomic challenege. havent tried it yet but heard from a friend of mine its really hot and he was sweating bad

there is some 'spicy' stuff I tolerate...such as wasabi on my sushi. :thumbsup: I get a bit on some sushi, add a slice of ginger and some soy sauce and down it goes, and I get that "ZIP ZING" in my sinuses from the wasabi, then it's gone, ready for the next bite :D

But, something like the "hellfire and damnation' sauce would do nothing for me. It would just burn my tongue until it goes numb, and then I can't taste anything, and with tears running down my face, it makes the dining a truly painful experience. Never mind the day after and the 'gift that keeps on giving' I just don't need that. had that happen with a "Navajo taco" I had in a New Mexico restraunt on the Navajo reservation. I guess it tasted OK.....except that my tongue was on fire and I could'nt finish the dang thing.....and then had the runs at 3 AM the next morning :blush:

yeah, spicy things and I get along "real well" ;) (not!!) So this will be just one more thing that I fail to understand or comprehend in human behavior, just like BDSM and the like.....

But don't let that stand in your way of enjoying a good meal with what ever painfully torturious hell fire sauce you like :P

I'll be right over there--------------->

With some milk and bread to help make you feel better :P

I love spicy food, especially hot wings, but I like to enjoy them rather than regret that I decided to eat something so spicy. I got these wings with some of my friends one time from a local place where I used to live and they called them "Phoenix wings". I think I only ate two along with a couple dinner rolls and probably 4 glasses of milk.

Quaker Steak & Lube has my absolute favorite wing sauce, though, "Arizona Ranch".......oh man.......I might need to go order some of that stuff right now......

I believe (probably erroneously, but what the hey, we all hang on to false religions, right?) that capsaicin hurts going out the other end more because it's cleaning out a lot of bad stuff that was hanging around in there laying the groundwork for grief later down the road (diverticulosis, polyps, and other nasty stuff no one wants to deal with after 50)...

I say that because I've used a number of lower GI "cleansing" products, both natural and prescription, and the feeling is essentially the same when they start "working"....

Further, capsaicin has been shown in limited clinical trials to prevent leukemia, and can kill prostate cancer cells, as well as being an effective broad-based analgesic against rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia.

So quit your bitching and eat your peppers! :D

Bleh... I hate anything more spicy than a conventional taco from a conventional tex-mex restaurant... And spicy food hates me, too. If there's one thing worse than diarrhea, it's spicy, hot, burning napalm diarrhea...

I believe (probably erroneously, but what the hey, we all hang on to false religions, right?) that capsaicin hurts going out the other end more because it's cleaning out a lot of bad stuff that was hanging around in there laying the groundwork for grief later down the road (diverticulosis, polyps, and other nasty stuff no one wants to deal with after 50)...

I say that because I've used a number of lower GI "cleansing" products, both natural and prescription, and the feeling is essentially the same when they start "working"....

Further, capsaicin has been shown in limited clinical trials to prevent leukemia, and can kill prostate cancer cells, as well as being an effective broad-based analgesic against rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia.

So quit your bitching and eat your peppers! :D

I love pepperoncini (sp) peppers, thats about as spicy as I go. You guys can have the rest :P I did read something about the 'ultimate' pepper though, or saw a program about it. I don't remember it's name and I always thought that the haberno pepper was the hottest and nastiest, but this other monster makes habernos look like rock candy :o so it's out there if you really really want to suffer....ERF>