LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bay Area Califonia?

duhduh

Guest Dissolute

I think he meant that he is visiting in the bay area, so it would be kinda appropriate. Anyway when you click a post as unapproved, nobody but mods can see any of the thread. You might want to PM him and see what the real deal is. :P

I think he meant that he is visiting in the bay area, so it would be kinda appropriate. Anyway when you click a post as unapproved, nobody but mods can see any of the thread. You might want to PM him and see what the real deal is. :P

I did PM him and explained why I closed this post- if it's appropriate delete the replies and reopen it ;) No explanation back from the PM yet so I think my assessment might have been right. Anyway I mentioned Diapermates if his interest went that way,and invited him to post similarly in "Meeting Place" and "California" which are appropriate for this kind of post.

I tried to move this post but where it says "type in which forum to move to" gets me error messages- even when I do as they say and enter the whole URL from my browser. I even tried parts of it, forum names- everything I could think of and still no-go. So how do I move posts? And why isn't my life easier? :roflmao:

Bettypooh