LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help With Adult Pull-Ups.

I think that's probably a defect. Admittedly, I'm on the smaller side of the medium size, but when taking them off, it seems like I've had to use some force in ripping the side seams. I'm sorry that they didn't work for you!

I recently tried Tena Women Super Plus Heavy Protection underwear. I find the fit to be far superior to any other pullups I've tried. They are quiet and not too bulky so they are very discreet and they also hold a lot of urine.

http://www.amazon.com/Tena-Womens-Super-Plus-14-Count/dp/B003TM0F2O/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1299371716&sr=8-6

Hi Luvsgurl,

Although my response is a bit late based on when you first posted your question, I would hope that you'll get a chance to read my answer.

Same as most, it's the Abena pull-ons that are best. I've tried so many. Like your experiences, most leaked, didn't fit well or in one form or another poor quality. Abeana Flex solved those for me. I am a very heavy and multipule wetter. Like yourself, I have only a few moments to get to a bathroom before an accident takes place. Once it is underway, it's like the dam breaking. Because it is a fast and large flood, the diaper MUST be capable of two things at the same time. Obviously it has to have the capacity to handle large amounts of liquid but at the same time it must be capable of handling a very fast absorbancy rate. These pull-ups do both those jobs and yet, because accidents occur so often with me, I also use a Tena overnight pad fitted into them as well. These two in combination will handle at least three very large discharges. As insurance, I also wear Tuffy plastic pants by Babykins just in case the pants were to oversaturate. This is the best combination I have been able to find that is successful and I have been working on the problem for many years.

If you get to read this suggestion and decide to try it out, I would love to hear your input as to the results you experienced.

Alli

I too think tahat the Abri-Lex is the best pullup. I am at the top range of the Medium size. They would split at the side, but never all the way. My most recent order is not doing this as much. Must have been a defect.

Instead of pullups or proper diapers, why not try those 'cloth like backed' belted style disposables. The Tena flex in the uk is great and doesn't seem to clump. The maxi version is fairly thick but holds as much as abena super.

So something like Abena Abri Wing you should try. http://www.abena.com/Default.aspx?ID=7423 The thinner ones, are not bulky at all, and hold quite a lot.

And have soft velcro refastenable tabs/belt.