LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tena Ultra

• 2 months later...

I just bought a bag of Tena Super diapers the other day. They are GREAT. I had previously used the Ultra, and liked them alot. These Supers are so much thicker. I have never been one to into thicker diapers, but I like these. They feel great. Hold a lot. I don't mind the cloth like outer cover, nice and quite to wear. I don't like to hear my diapers as I wear them, even around the house. And I feel self conscience wearing noisy diapers around my partner. He doesn't care If I wear them or not, but diapers are not his cup of tea. Tena are Great. THese Supers are too bulky to wear under my normal clothes out in pulic. Night have to go my another bag of Ultras, just to wear out.

Tena Supers are an ok diaper; not great but not too bad either. Much better than any generic brand diaper or Depends. I have some and do find them very comfy. What I would like to find in the US is the Tena Ultra, no luck so far.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Adam  Cooper

They can be got as samples from tena. You should get them by e-mailing the customer services. I have worn them and find them baby like. They feel hard when wet but when the cloth is against your legs is nice. Would you two mind if I e-mailed you to chat. Trying to make some female friends.

Thanks.

I will be registered asap. Waiting for my logins etc

They can be got as samples from tena. You should get them by e-mailing the customer services. I have worn them and find them baby like. They feel hard when wet but when the cloth is against your legs is nice. Would you two mind if I e-mailed you to chat. Trying to make some female friends.

Thanks.

I will be registered asap. Waiting for my logins etc

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Their posts are from January. About 6 months ago. Alittle late.

Guest dprman

I have been wearing tena super diapers for at least three years. They are the best diaper out there for daytime use under clothes. They hide well and never leak (within reason) wow what a GREAT diaper :)

Tena makes a great product. One better is Abena Abri-Form X-Plus. These diapers are the thickest I have ever used. They hold massive amounts of wettings and they hold up well to long term use. The only complaints that I have against the X-Plus is that it only has a rear waistband and 2 tapes per side. If it had 3 tapes a side and a front and rear waistband, it would be miles above all other diapers IMHO.

• 4 weeks later...

I think thats what there called, they sell them in supermarkets in Australia. Has anypne tried them?

So far the only brand I have tried is depends and I love them but I wouldn't mind something different. Plus I'd love to buy them in a supermarket with alot of people around instead of the chemist!

• 2 months later...
Guest aussiediaperboy

hey i'm from australia as well. If you want a good diaper, you can't go past abena abriform x-plus. they're also available from Mediquip

The Tena Supers we have here in the States are very good diapers. They have a cloth-like outer cover, with a tape landing zone that makes adjusting and refastening them really easy--no torn plastic.

The interesting thing about them is their construction. Unlike most diapers, which have padding more or less equally distributed around the diaper, the Tena Super has far more in the crotch than up front or in back. This makes for a much more discreet diaper, without sacrificing absorbency. Good stuff!

These are among my favorites, along with the usual suspects from Attends, Abena, and Molicare.

-RMS

Yes, I guess I have. As usual, with all the diaper brands, it gets a bit confusing with the different models. Probably one of the best diapers I bought was a package of Tenas in am Apotheke in Lichtenstein of all places. Generally it has not been easy getting diapers in my visits to Switzerland or Austria or even Munich for crying out loud. But I digress... the ones I got there (bout 4 years ago) were white and thick and I've never found them again.

So further complicating the picture is the different models... in different countries for some companies (I THINK this applies to Tenas).

I'll have to take another look at this for the purpose of my more stealthy wearing days, which is new for me... actually wearing while working (yeah, I think I am a bit nuts). Um, that due to the possibly quieter effect you mention. But generally I am much happier with white. I think color might be more impt to me. And, in the past, noisy was fine. And still is for my more public display of toddlerhood (yes, I know others detest the exhibitionists like me, but what can I say, I enjoy it.)

Long winded way of saying, yes, but was dsiappointed in past. But, for a different purpose I might take another look. Though I like the white pull up deal better.

Joey

Hi Samus,

I am from Australia too. Sydney DL here.

I know the nappies you are talking about. These are called Tena Flex super.

These are not the very best nappies that you can get, but are surprisingly good.

These are the Tenas with the cloth cover and the belt system. Go to the diaper reviews section and see a review of the Tena.

They have been in Coles and Woolies for a couple of years, and I suspect they are not the biggest sellers. You can often find them on special often. My local woolies was trying to get rid of them for $5 per pack! Very good luck to me!

Funny thing is even at $5 a pack they could not get rid of them. Seems that in Aust, people who genuinly have incontinence just wont wear anything that looks like a real nappy.