LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Ever Been Caught Or Seen

Has any body ever been caught, or seen, or tried to get caught wearing a diaper? Myself, I have been caught 3 times at the house by some of my wifes friends, and one time in public.....the first time at home my wifes friend trina was her and i did not know and i got out of bed walked in the liveingroom in a t-shirt and diaper....that was great i did not know what the hell to say.....another time i was in t-shirt and jogging pants and diaper and are friend amanda heard it and ask what i was wearing, i said nothing then she pulled my jogging pants out and looked in and seen it....then her sister eva was over one night and seen it sticking out above my shorts and asked if she could see me in it so i pulled my shorts down for here.....but all of are female friends have heard of my diaper fetish or seen diapers in my house or car so they all already new....plus i like getting caught in a diaper buy a female....the one time in public was on perpose.

I've told many people about my secret but it all started after my mom went into my room and came across my cloth diapers that I was stupid enough to leave sitting out in the open like that. It's funny, I usually put them away and she rarely ever goes into my room, but that ONE time. . . But I'm VERY happy that she found them because now I no longer have to carry around the worry of someone finding out. There's no one left to find out. . . at least anyone I care to know about my diapers.

I told my wife because she was coming so close to finding out. I kinda thought that telling her would be better, but now that I think about it, I kinda missed out on "getting caught" and suprising her (well, I wish that I knew that she was cool with it first). I would have waited for her to get home, laying on the bed with nothing but a diaper on. :P

What fun that would have been! Too bad hind sight is 20/20. She is the only one that I trust to know, except for you guys here on the chat forum!(GOD I hope my parents don't find out. I can't trust them for anything)

I've been caught a couple of times.

Once a couple of years ago, I went to Walgreens to purchase diapers. The store I went to was just a little outside of town, and I made sure to go pretty late at night just in case. At the store, I did a quick walk around and determined that no one in the store knew me. No problem So I get the Depends and cooly put them on the counter. As soon as I put them down, I hear the chashier say, "Hi Jess!" It turns out that the cashier was the parent of one of my brother's friends. I didn't recognize her, but she knew me. She asked me how I was doing and other small talk. I tried to play it off, but I must've looked horrified! Finally, as I was leaving, I asked her to keep the diaper thing just between us. As far as I know, she has.

Another time, I was with one of my friends. We were trying to figure out how to hide some firecrackers or something from my folks. My younger brother, who was 5 at the time blurted out, "why don't you just hide them where you hide your diapers?" My friend turns to me with a puzzled expression. I shrug and say with a nervous laugh, "I don't know what he's talking about." I don't think my friend bought it, but he didn't bring it up again.

About a month or so later, I had another close call at a sleepover at the same guy's house. I decided to wear diapers to sleep that night, and unfortunately, my diaper leaked. In the morning, he noticed a small wet spot right where I was sleeping. He asked me if I had an accident. Again, I nervously say that I didn't. So then he says, "Must've been the dog." I nodded my head in agreement , but again, I don't think he bought it.

I got noticed in college( I hate the term "caught" btw, it is like we are doing something wrong). One of my roommates decided to be nice and clean my room.He found some cheap plastic pants I had hidden behind my bed. He was like confused and I blurted out "I like to wear diapers ok?" and then he dragged my other roommate in to hear my explanation. I told them the whole story and was scared the whole time. I think I went on a 200 mile road trip that night just to think things through. In the end they both understood and I got to wear diapers my junior and senior year around the apartment. It was a good thing.

Baby Bri

... He was like confused and I blurted out "I like to wear diapers ok?" and then he dragged my other roommate in to hear my explanation. I told them the whole story and was scared the whole time. .... In the end they both understood and I got to wear diapers my junior and senior year around the apartment. It was a good thing.

Baby Bri

Jeez... it's cool that it worked out well, but dragging your other roommate in so that he'd know too was kinda red. Like you weren't embarrassed enought already!

I told my ex-gf a few years ago, but AFAIK she's the only one who knows. (Kind of amazing, considering all the places I've lived over the last 30 years, and all the roommates I've had.) I vaguely remember a few years after my younger bro and sis were out of diapers back in the 70s, my mom and I were talking and she amusedly said something about how I used to take diapers out of their dresser. I played it off and she didn't persue the issue, and she hasn't said anything about it since then. Maybe she thinks I outgrew it. Hmmm.

Side note: Sometime in the mid-80's, long after I'd moved out of my folks' house, I went back to visit on vacation. My bro had moved into my old room, where I still had an old chest filled with a bunch of my junk. It was still there, now filled with a bunch of his junk too. So I went in there when he wasn't around, to see what I still had in it, and when I opened it the first thing I saw was a couple Pampers right on top. No way were they mine-- I'd never hid my diapers in there. Oooops! Sorry bro. Obviously I never said anything to him about it. Still, I got a little laugh from it.

:beer:

wv

I've been noticed several times... I've been incontinent since birth, so I'm not counting when I was a kid. The most embarrassing time was at a Marshalls department store. I went in to buy a couple of shirts and noticed some pants I liked. Grabbed a pair for fit and was admitted to a dressing room by a sales girl. I had my pants off and was right in the middle of pulling on the new pair when I heard a key in the tumbler and the door flew open. I'm sure the look on my face matched the look on the sales girl's (not the same one) and a female customer about ten years older than me standing there with an arm full of clothes. My diaper and blue plastic pants were in full view. She closed the door in a hurry and apologized through the door (I guess the sales girl who originally let me in failed to put an "occupied" sign on the door). A few minutes later, I was standing in line making my purchases and the same female customer came up behind me in line. She nudged closer and whispered, "Don't worry, I thought it looked cute" and gently patted my butt. I almost passed out on the spot.

Mo

So I went in there when he wasn't around, to see what I still had in it, and when I opened it the first thing I saw was a couple Pampers right on top. No way were they mine-- I'd never hid my diapers in there. Oooops! Sorry bro. Obviously I never said anything to him about it. Still, I got a little laugh from it.

Sorry, didn't folllow the last part.... Are you saying that the diapers were your's or your brother's? If they were your brother's, does that mean he's been a dl this whole time and you never knew it? And if that's the case, why didn't you bring it up?

It seems to me that if I found out that one of my siblings had a diaper fetish, I would definetely call them out on it, at the very least so they know that someone else shares one of their inner most desires.

-Jess

Sorry, didn't folllow the last part.... Are you saying that the diapers were your's or your brother's? If they were your brother's, does that mean he's been a dl this whole time and you never knew it?

They had to be my brother's. As I said, I'd never hid my diapers in there when I was living there. This was at least six years after I'd moved out, and I found them in there on top of a bunch of HIS stuff.

As far as "he's been a DL all this time", who knows. He was in his mid-teens at the time, and if somebody's into wearing diapers at that point, chances are they'll still be into it from then on. But, just as any one of us would say-- it's nobody else's business. Which leads to your second question:

And if that's the case, why didn't you bring it up?

It seems to me that if I found out that one of my siblings had a diaper fetish, I would definetely call them out on it, at the very least so they know that someone else shares one of their inner most desires.

By asking him, I'd have had to expose myself... and no way was I ready to do that. This was long before I discovered the whole AB/DL scene. AND it was none of my business, any more than my private life was any business of his... even if they happened to co-incide in a common interest. Sorry, but our relationship didn't need that facet added in. I know my brother well enough to know it would simply be an awkward complication.

I've lived with my DL side all on my own for 3 decades. It wasn't until 6 years ago that I discovered the whole AB/DL thing on the web.... and I'm glad for it. Well, my bro-- IF he's an AB/DL, which I have no idea if he is or not-- can certainly hop on the web himself and find a wealth of communities nowadays that I could have only dreamed about. (In fact, if he IS an AB or DL, I imagine he already has.)

I guess what I'm trying to say is, there's no need for me to invade his privacy on it. And in any event, all this happened almost 20 years ago.

wv

By asking him, I'd have had to expose myself... and no way was I ready to do that. This was long before I discovered the whole AB/DL scene. AND it was none of my business, any more than my private life was any business of his... even if they happened to co-incide in a common interest. Sorry, but our relationship didn't need that facet added in. I know my brother well enough to know it would simply be an awkward complication.

I dunno, I guess I see your point- after all, you know your brother better than anyone else here- (unless he's here!) but still....

Let me put it another way: Even though there are other people out there who share my desire to be diapered, and even though there's no such thing as 'normal', I still feel a sense of isolation when it comes to diapers. I have several friends who know about me and diapers, although all of them are ok with it, none of them understand how I feel and what I'm going through, and there's really no way I can explain it without them having that fundamental understanding. I can only imagine what it would be like to have the ability to share something so deep and fundamental and unfortunately, so taboo with someone else. If your brother is in fact a dl, then I'm sure he's going through the same thing.

On the other hand, I do realize that it also depends on your relationship with your brother. I happen to be very close to my brother and we talk about everything. He knows that I enjoy wearing diapers, but he has no desire to wear them himself.

A while back, I found out that a good friend of mine had an ex-boyfriend whom I was also good friends with that enjoyed wearing diapers. She told me that he was very ashamed of it and I promised not to bring it up with him. I remained true to my word, but to this day, all I can think of is, how unfortunate...

Oh man. I never thought i get seen, or noticed in diapers. Back in 03 i was walking to a friend house diapered. I was wearing two diapers. it's cold and dark so i get to wear a jacket( less noticeable) I'm walking through the park all of sudden a cop car comes hauling ass in my direction. I mean off the highway onto the grass. i'm like ok? i didn't do nothing. i thought there goin ask me if i seen such and such. well the car pulled up and a women police officer gets out. a hot looking police officer. nice blue eyes. everything. she radios in possible suspect 10-28 need 10-78 at the park. Well i guessed i matched the description of a suspect they were looking for. something happened prior. i was at the wrong place at the wrong time. She mentioned there was an assult/ fight call. i said see any blood one me? well i shouldn't have said. i don't know if it's police procedures or she got affended or trying to talk myself out of it. She made me put my hands on the police car asking ????'s . i was afraid, scared cause i had diapers on. it protruted out. large diapered butt underneath my jacket. you could tell if not for my jacket. she started padding me down for any weapons i may have in my jacket. i took it off as she was investigating me as it was becoming evident that i wasn't a suspect. i couldn't all of the sudden speak right. talked like i had been drinking. i was so embarresed. for her safety she padded me down. had a massive diapered butt. i felt like i was going to faint. she lifted my shirt up and saw my diaper exposing out the tops part. She smiled and i faced her. she radio again calling it something like for a mistake. she never said anything about my diapers. but smiled and i was on my way walking off as she stood there looking at me, i think surprised and in disbelief. what a thrill experience that was. i saw her again weeks later and made eye contact. i think she was probably thinking if i was wearing diapers again. i felt embarresed and i love the thought of it thinking back on it. he he he