LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Greetings And G'Day From Sydney Au

pjd

I'd just like to say hello G'DAY MATE.

Anyway, my name is Paul.

I've been a lurker here for a while, but decided I would like to post here and maybe make some DL friends in my area or even International ones!

So a bit about me, I am 28. I have been into diapers since um I was about 5 years old is my earliest DL memory.

That said I can go some time between using them. I enjoy it, but not 24x7. Moderation is good IMO.

I do a bit of hunting/shooting every now and then, some 4wd driving, surfing and I am nuts for snowboarding. I also spend a bit of time playing computers games and the like. Plus I like to get out and catch up with friends for a few drinks and good conversation.

I also work in IT at an international software development company.

I've worn to work a few times (pullup style) and once worn a super thick one while on-call to a data center and had to get through the security checkpoint.. pretty sure I got some weird looks. Dutch courage got me through that one.

If anyone would like to chat and/or catch up or something, please PM me, or say hello!

I will not maim you like many of Australia's native animals! (I think it is every aussie job is to play this up as much as possible :))

I'm interested in meeting like minded people around my age (or older) for a coffee or drink in and around Sydney. Gay/bi/what-ever doesn't worry me.

More friends the better I say. I also like to travel, so even if you're overseas Id be happy to be internet buddies. Who knows one day I might end up in your country or you here. Locals always give the best travel tips!

Am I interested in diaper play, sure after I get to know you a bit. Am I here on the prowl... well I am single, but by no means am I a stalker or anything like that. Besides I'd rather make friends first and catch up in non diaper situations to see if we have more than diapers in common. Previously I have met people but it felt a bit weird I think as it was just diapers and not much else for common ground. Maybe it was me though, I probably wasn't as mature/comfortable with it back then. So if I have met you before, id like to catch up and give it another go.

Hmm what else about me... well I recently (shit, not so recently now) moved back in with my folks to save up more $ for a house deposit.

The housing prices in Sydney are nuts :(

I must say, living with the folks serious cramps ones time/changes to get to wear diapers. Its been driving me nuts lately.

Anyway thats me in a few works, so HELLO EVERYONE.

• Like 1

Hello & welcome to DD from Colorado. A lot of Nice People Here, I hope you find what you're looking for.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!

P.S I love the view of the Syndey Harbor although I've only seen it on postcards etc. but its still beautiful.

• 2 weeks later...

G'day Paul,

Baby Al here, a 32 yr straight baby boy, also living in Sydney.

Where do you get your nappies and AN stuff from, if you don't mind me asking?

Always looking for new places to source that type of stuff!

Cheers,

Baby Al

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...