LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

Palladian

Hello! I'm Palladian. I'm an 18 year old male, and I'm incontinent both ways. I don't really like diapers or baby things, but I like conversing with the AB/DL crowd (we have one thing in common: we both wear diapers), and I've been interested in experimenting in AB/DLism as a way for me to look at my incontinence more positively.

Greets,

Thanks for having the courage to come here :) being incontinent isn't a crime, but it's definatly no fun either. It's a hassle and something no one would wish on anyone. There are many incons here who come for various reasons, but mostly for companionship and a play yo chat and be accepted and have some fun. we all were the same underwear, but for different reasons.

I hope this helps you in coping with your situation and condition, though you don;t have to 'be' an AB or DL, many people often 'become' one or the other simply because they find it helps :) Theres no shame in it as long as it works or helps. What often happens is that people who are incontinent become diaper lovers simply because they find and appreciate what diapers do for them. They protect them and their cloths and furniture from 'accidents' and protect them from public embarrassment for the same. They also allow you much more freedom to go out and about, and get on with your life. You don't have to be a shut in, or a slave to the bathroom. Instead you can shop and travel and do the things you enjoy.....as long as you don't mind having some extra padding around your butt ;)

Anyways...welcome, and I hope you find what you are looking for and if you do and find it helps...please feel free to pas the word...we don't bite :blush:

Many in the incontinent community shun us because of misunderstandings and, unfortunately, some poor communications from less then mature members of our community :blush: Pleas know that these members are a minority, and are DEFIANTLY N*O*T spokes people or representative of the community as a whole. As I said, we have many incons here who come for various reasons, and there is also a seperate form for incontinence discussions...heck...even the owner and admin of the site is incontinent! So that should tell you something right there!! :D

Hope this helps and if it does, pass it along :thumbsup: