LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Diapers Are These?

OK, I found a ziplock bag with two diapers in it, obviously some manufacturer's sample. They are reasonably thick diapers with a plastic (not cloth like) backing but have a large velcro-ish landing area tape on the front. Totally white.

Where did you find them? Sounds like the kind of place that I would like to mill around, I want to find clean diapers laying around.

In my closet...sorry you can't hang out htere.

DD is right, they are provider's choice now that I remember. They had a free sample deal a while back.

• Like 1

www.activediaper.com I tried a sample of these diapers and they really hold alot. Plus the velcroe tape system is fantastic. The only negative thing is they are a little hard to roll up when they are used (but there is a trick to rolling them up on their home page).

• Like 1

The only negative thing is they are a little hard to roll up when they are used (but there is a trick to rolling them up on their home page).

The way they suggest is a pain in the arse and can leave wet padding exposed. Nasty... A much better way is to roll it up as normal and just before you'd stick the last tapes down, fold down a bit of the rear waistband so that a small part of the inside (without any padding) is on the outside. The tapes will stick to that and it ends up rolled up nicely :)

Alternatively, just put them in a carrier bag and tie it up.

• Like 1