LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Can'T Decide

So after quite sometime out of nappies (moving house, living with relatives etc), Froggirl and I finally have a lillypad of our own again. I want to get some nappies as I really miss wearing them, but I cant decide which to go for, so any opinions of the chioces would be appreciated, along with any suggestions if there's a brand I haven't thought of.

Ok, here goes:

Cuddlz: My first ever nappies... very pricey and poor fit, large are too big, mediums are too tight around the thighs. Absolutely loved the bulkiness and the feel of them swelling

Abena: Exact same issues with sizing as the cuddlz

Molicares: Perfect fit in mediums, like the look of them (purple rocks), but only had two of them before (bought a sample), so I didn't get much chance to test capacity/bulkiness etc.

Lille Supreme maxis: Look brilliant, had the large extras before and was thoroughly swamped and they felt a lttle thin. I reckon the mediums will fit beutifully,and not sure how bulky the maxis will be

Tena slip maxi: No experience with these at all. Heard they're discreet (i.e not bulky) which puts me off a little. Unsure on sizes as well.

Euronform: Hard to find decent info on these. Reviews on DD would suggest the padding breaks up and clumps. Apparently they're bulky, but again I'm unsure on the sizes.

Tendercare: Had a couple sent as a sample. One was damaged beyond use, the other felt very cheap and didn't do much for me when I was wearing it. Not on my want list.

I think thats it.

Please help me decide as I really cant choose!

Many thanks

Frogboy

when in doubt, always get sample packs if you can. better to buy and try 2 or so and experiment rather then a whole pack (or case) and be unhappy. thats what I did an finally narrowed my (disposable) preferences to 2-3 that really work for me.

Good luck and happy shopping :D

I've tried the cheaper 1s b4. When I find any in resale shops I get them even if they are LG or XL. I normally wear S or M. When I wear the larger 1s (a) I put 1-2 smaller disp in as stuffers(adult 1s or baby 1s) (B) I put 1-2 cloth 1s in as stuffers How I stuff them depends on how they worked when I tried them alone; or how bulky I want them. ---Best advice try different 1s as said b4.,