LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers/Nappies Hand Luggage

going to lanzarote in febuary for 10 days I wet the bed and want to travel light and cannot fit enough nappies in hand luggage normally on holiday wear a disposable nappy with terry towel pants and a pair of plastic pants for hotel stays,as if I wet light enough I keep terry pants dry for next night but I often have to rinse my terry pants out as I wet heavy when out drinking alcohol

not keen on going through security with a bag full of adult nappies either.

anybody with solutions? on how to make up suitable protection my wife suggest getting biggest baby nappy and wearing inside plastic pants if we cannot find adult nappies in lanzarote

going to lanzarote in febuary for 10 days I wet the bed and want to travel light and cannot fit enough nappies in hand luggage normally on holiday wear a disposable nappy with terry towel pants and a pair of plastic pants for hotel stays,as if I wet light enough I keep terry pants dry for next night but I often have to rinse my terry pants out as I wet heavy when out drinking alcohol

anybody with solutions? on how to make up suitable protection my wife suggest getting biggest baby nappy and wearing inside plastic pants if we cannot find adult nappies in lanzarote

Granted that you want to travel "Light" with only carry on baggage - but maybe you should reconsider using a larger or checked piece of baggage.

OR - perhaps mailing enough supplies in advance to the hotel or place of lodging.

Might be worth the comfort and peace of mind.

Another thought if the wife is not taking a lot of stuff along use a portion of her carry on.

And unless you are flying "El-Cheap-o" RyanAir you might be able to talk your way into a FREE second carry on bag for "Medical Reasons".

If discussed privately in advance with the airline exceptions can be made especially if the aircraft is not full.

I worked in the air travel business for almost 30 years and it really is not hard to get consideration for persons with special needs.

Afterall if you were traveling with a diaper wearing youngster you would be entitled to carry on baggage allowance for the young ones needs.

If you are flying in a smaller aircraft and a limit of carry on baggage is in effect the gate agents will normally check the extra pieces at

the gate (no charge).

And regarding security - I am sure that by this time they have seen it all and diapers in carry on baggage is no big deal.

Hope you have a worry-free stress-less vacation !

Babylock

Just try not to worry what people think,they really have seen it all before, last time i went to the US, i had nappies, and sex toys in my hand luggage.

If they want to search it, just ask for a private room due to sensitive items, its not against the law to carry these items.

Nappies are medical, and no questions should be asked about them, although people have been smuggling drugs in them on late, so they /may/ take a closer look.

• Like 1
Guest amandalu

Just face the embarassment. I had my bag empited several times and laughter from both security and passengers

As they are for medical use just take what you need but I would advise a note from doc as that can help. I believe that you can get adult diapers in lanzarotti though have a chat with the hotel and they should be able to tell you where to buy them. When I whent to Spain ( mainland ) I phoned the hotel and they found me a medical suppier