LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Ironic!

• 1 month later...

Just wet,sweaty and cummy diapers for me...

Anything alse in a diaper is just gross for me.

Period blood is unlike other blood as it smells fucking awful. That or I just had some unhygienic gf's on a heavy-very heavy flow.

Then again I'm a true horror fan,and MOST real blood grosses me out to the point of dry heaving and experiencing visions of physical pain.

Things like a nose bleed or my gums bleeding from flossing them too hard doesn't luckily gross me out though.

• Like 1

So... I know most guys on here say that they would love to change a girl's dirty diaper (pee and number 2)... what about when she is on her period? I can't understand how some guys think a period is more gross than pee and number 2 LOL.....It makes no sense. At least us girls can blame heavy periods for wearing a diaper :).

Well, I for one would actually love to change a girl's period diaper or wet period diaper. :D In fact, poop grosses me out far more then menstruation does. Menstruation and maxipads are both huge turn-ons for me, so diapers soaked with period blood would be a huge turn on for me.

I tend to feel differently around menstrual blood then I do around blood from a wound. To me, menstruation is "normal," and something I find incredibly kinky to boot. On the other hand, when I gashed up my thumb a few years back working on something and had it bandaged up in what one person described as a "finger condom," (you have no idea how much I love that term, nor how accurate it was,) I wasn't turned on, but rather mortified. I guess you could say that I see menstruation as "normal blood," meaning it's something that's supposed to happen, just like peeing (and pooping,) and I just happen to find it to be a huge turn on as well. On the other hand, the gashes in my thumb were not "normal," were not "supposed to happen," and my first reaction was one of panic, not one of "oh, that happens all the time." I've effectively parsed out menstrual blood from blood drawn from a wound or taken from my finger/arm with a needle, which I generally associate with intense pain. The best explanation for why I feel differently about menstrual blood is that I expect to see menstrual blood, and know that it's supposed to happen, whereas other blood, say from a wound, isn't something that's "supposed to happen," and is a huge turn-off, not a turn-on. :)

I will volunteer to change a diaper during a period. The harder part to me is not only finding a girl willing to let me change or diaper her, but one that is close. Half or more of the babies I know are all east coast. Very few here on West Coast, specifically Southern California.

My girlfriend will occasionally wear a diaper or diapers (Pull-Ups and GoodNites) for me during her period, and if she's with me, she'll let me change them for her. I absolutely love changing her period diapers, and they're a huge turn on for me. Trust me, I have plenty of fun with them after she's used them. :)

Funny thing Is I would much prefer the blood to the messy diaper. I have never had a problem with blood, poop on the other hand grosses me out =P

You and me both Paradox, you and me both. My girlfriend never messes her diaper, and I don't want her to, because it would be a total turn-off for me. She doesn't wet her diapers either, but if she did, that would be a total turn-on for me, and I would absolutely love to change her wet menstrual diaper for her, provided she wanted to wet it for me. (Trust me, I'd have a lot of fun with that wet menstrual diaper after my girlfriend used it. Heck, she'd probably make sure that I "had fun" with it if you know what I mean. ;))

Not all guys are opposed to changing menstrual diapers Beachxbunni123, as I'm sure you can see from some of the replies here. Obviously if you asked me to change your menstrual diaper, and it didn't have a number two in it, I'd be one of the guys who would say "yes" to the request. :) Contrary to popular belief, not all men are turned off by menstruation, some are, some are indifferent to it, and some are actually turned on by it. I'm one of the guys who would be hugely turned on by a wet (pee) menstrual diaper, or even a dry (pee-free) menstrual diaper. Poop on the other hand isn't a turn on for me. I hope this answer's your question though.

I don't like feces at all and don't ever involve it with diaper play. I have changed many wet diapers on my girlfriend but never a messy one because we are both not into it. Honestly, I don't think I would care about menstrual blood, it's just that she feels uncomfortable with me changing it during that time. I don't care either way.

<br />Nice South Park quote. Always loved that one. =)<br />
&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;<br />South park? Pshh heh that line is waaay older then that. A little wording difference here and there, though the oldest that i could physically find was a record of comedy sketches from the 60's. I am also pretty sure that was also used in one of the honeymooners episodes.

Personally i don't have any problem with changing any kind of diaper, though, if it is a messy one just let me put on my level 3 containment suit first. Asfar as blood, i get quite a bit of flow at times as well and it can make things uncomfortable pretty quickly and i definately do not feel very comfortable having someone else change me when it happens.

I hate poop, I hate blood. I truly think even if I found a woman who wanted me to change her poopy diaper, I would pretty much turn that down. Blood, may or may not, it's not usually that much anyway. Pee, sure, what the hell, all day long. Then again, she'd half to be attractive.

Funny how women also wear all these different pads, some darn near the size of diapers or even more padded and absorbant then many "true" diapers. However, it's like as long as it doesn't have tapes that connect the front to the back, then it's not a diaper. :rolleyes: Give me a break right! If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck....it's probably a duck.