LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Babysitting Crew

Guest clinediap

Guest clinediap

Chapter 8: Jasmine and the Bad Joke

After the horrible prank from the day before, Jasmine had been planning to spend her Memorial Day at home, sulking, ignoring the meeting that afternoon. It had seemed like a good idea, at least up through her second bowl of Rocky Road ice cream, her comfort food of choice, when she'd gotten the call. She hadn't answered it, not wanting to talk to anyone, figuring if it was important, they'd leave a message. It was from Anne Marie, of course, who sounded more nervous than sincere, but Jasmine chalked that up to Anne Marie being herself, rather than her lying.

"I-I really hope you didn't take what happened yesterday too hard," she said. "I told the others they were going too far, but they don't really listen to me. You're a really good babysitter, though, and we need you... Just, please think about coming to the meeting today."

Jasmine wasn't entirely convinced she wanted to go back, and spent most of the rest of the day debating with herself whether or not it was really worth it. It still seemed awfully cruel to her that they would make fun of her accident without even checking to see if there was something seriously wrong with her... But, she had to admit, there wasn't. She had been sick when she'd had the accident, but it wasn't anything that bad, and it was kind of her fault for going to the sleepover anyway. And, if she really put herself outside the situation, she could understand the others making fun of her for it, and maybe getting just a little carried away. After all, they dealt with kids all the time, and sometimes they did the exact same thing. Plus, she was new, she had to expect some hazing, right?

So, gradually, she talked herself into going over to Caroline's house that day, walking quickly through her neighborhood, keeping her blushing face pointed downwards in case anyone had spotted her walk of shame the day before. Caroline's driveway was empty, as usual, her parents still working, so she went right in and up to Caroline's room. She paused in front of the door for a moment, gathering her courage, forcing a smile onto her face to show that she was a good sport. On the other side, she could barely hear Anne Marie's voice, saying something like, "I really don't think this is a good idea..." as she twisted the doorknob, and was surprised to find it locked. She tried again, and then knocked.

It was Sunny who opened the door, although she could see the others inside, watching eagerly. "Oh, hello there," Sunny cooed, the voice taking Jasmine back to the day before instantly, making her regret changing her mind. She half turned to the others, asking them a question, but keeping her eyes on Jasmine, as it was clearly more for her benefit. "Did we have a job scheduled for now, too?"

Jasmine chuckled along with the others, even though she was sure hers sounded fake. "Very funny," she nodded, starting to push through into the room.

Sunny pushed her back out into the hall. "Did your mommy send the babysitting fee with you?" she asked, tone turning back into the sugary, condescending one clearly meant for toddlers. "We don't work for free, you know."

The smile on Jasmine's face was getting harder and harder to maintain. "Yes, I get it, you're hilarious."

She couldn't keep herself from gasping as Sunny reached out, grabbed the hem of her skirt and tugged it upwards, exposing her panties. "And you're not even in your diapers," she shook her head. "Well, we can take care of that."

Jasmine tugged her skirt back down angrily. "Would you just let me in?" she asked, though she was starting to wonder why she even wanted to be in this group so badly. "Kirsten?"

Kirsten just shrugged from her spot on the bed. "It's in the rules," she said, clearly making it up off the top of her head. "If there's a chance we'll have to change a diaper, it counts as a job, and we have to get paid."

"And I'm not letting you in here without a diaper," Caroline continued. "I don't want you peeing all over my stuff."

"Don't worry," Sunny spoke back up, reaching over to grab a pack of diapers. "We have some for you."

Jasmine lashed out at Sunny, since she was the closest, shoving her back. "Screw you!" she yelled, seething.

"Aww," Stephie smiled, "is baby gonna have a tantrum?"

"I quit!" Jasmine announced. "I don't need any of you! And I want my 'insurance' money back!" She glared in at Kirsten, trying to push past Sunny, who had recovered already and was back to blocking the door, to her.

Kirsten gave a big shrug, smirking. "We don't have it," she said. "We spent it all on your diapers and pacifier."

Jasmine stood there for another moment or two, fists clenched. She would have been better off keeping to herself, sticking with her own clients and charging her old prices, rather than joining up with this group... Finally, unable to think of anything to say to sum up her anger, she turned and silently marched back through the house, and home, telling herself that at least she was done with them now.

She was wrong, of course. She still had school with them - she didn't have much choice about that. She was in at least one class with each of them, and, of course, she had to stare at them from afar at lunch again, watching them laugh and talk among themselves as if nothing had changed, seemingly not even realizing that they'd lost a member. Other than that, the first half of the day had gone fine, with her purposely ignoring the others in her classes, and them not seeming to notice or mind that she was doing so.

After lunch was gym, however, the one class she shared with Kirsten. It was raining, so they had to spend the class inside, mostly running around the gymnasium, which was horribly boring. Still, Jasmine was glad it was that and nothing else, nothing that required breaking up into smaller groups, where she might wind up stuck with Kirsten. Running, she didn't have to be anywhere near her, especially since Kirsten was rather short, her strides much smaller than Jasmine's. Jasmine could almost ignore the fact that they were even in the same room together - in fact, she didn't even notice when Kirsten stopped and walked over to the coach, complaining of stomach cramps, and got excused.

If she had, she wouldn't have been surprised when she opened her locker, only to have the partly-used package of diapers she'd seen Sunny holding just the day before fall out, might have even managed to catch them before they hit the floor, scattering everywhere. She bent down to pick them up instinctively, before quickly getting back up as she heard the giggles and exclamations of the girls around her, not wanting to give any indication that they were hers. Her school clothes were gone, replaced with a white sailor dress trimmed in blue, the kind of thing that would be adorable on someone a decade younger than her, but that she wouldn't be caught dead in.

With as much dignity as she could muster, she closed the locker and started to head out of the room, her teeth clenched in rage as she tried to keep from giving any indication that anything was wrong. Unfortunately, before she could make it out, she felt a large hand on her shoulder, and turned to see Mrs. Austin, her gym teacher. "Where are you going, dear?"

"I'm just... I..." Jasmine started, trying to think of a good reason why she was leaving still in her rather sweaty gym clothes.

Mrs. Austin's voice got quieter as she knelt down. "I know it can be embarrassing, dear, but it really is important that you shower after class."

"I do!" Jasmine protested. "It's just, today, I..."

Mrs. Austin shook her head. "You don't need to lie to me, I understand."

Jasmine wanted to let her know that she wasn't lying, but she had a feeling the teacher had been tipped off that she was one of those extremely shy girls who always tried to avoid so much as changing in front of the other girls, much less showering. And she had a feeling she knew just who had told her that. She decided to go with another strategy. "It's just that I left my locker open on accident, and somebody stole my towel and clothes."

"Oh, that is terrible," Mrs. Austin sighed, starting to stand up.

Jasmine could see she was about to demand that her things be returned, drawing attention to her, so she grabbed her sleeve and tugged on it quickly. "No, it's all right," she assured her. "It's no big deal. But..."

"I brought an extra towel for you," piped up another voice, dripping with honey and helpfulness. "You forgot yours again, didn't you?"

Jasmine couldn't even turn around and look at Kirsten, afraid she would punch the girl in the face, which would surely get her in a lot of trouble.

"That's awfully sweet of you," Mrs. Austin beamed at the girl behind Jasmine, giving her a knowing look.

"And I brought you a spare outfit, too. It might be a little small on you, but it should fit."

"Isn't that nice?" Mrs. Austin smiled. "It's so good to see you girls taking care of one another. Kirsten is so reliable... She sits for my kids once a week."

"That's... great..." Jasmine forced a smile.

"Aren't you going to thank her for helping you out?"

Jasmine turned around slowly, seeing Kirsten standing there, holding out a plain, pink towel, smiling innocently. "Thanks," she said flatly, taking the towel.

"Good," Mrs. Austin nodded. "Now run along to the shower while I see what has the other girls all worked up. Go on."

Jasmine found herself being herded back through the lines of lockers, followed closely by Kirsten and Mrs. Austin, blushing and stepping over the scattered diapers that had the rest of the class laughing. She lost Mrs. Austin before she got to the showers, but, much to her dismay, Kirsten just kept following her.

"Look," Jasmine hissed, once they were out of the teacher's earshot, "I'm out of your stupid club. Isn't that good enough for you? Why can't you just leave me alone?!"

Kirsten shrugged. "I guess because it's just so much fun not to," she said casually, as if this torture was hardly worth thinking about any more than that, just an afterthought, really, a little game. She flinched as Jasmine raised one of her fists, but only had to turn to face the lockers to indicate that if she did anything, Mrs. Austin would be in in a second. Jasmine lowered her arm, but made no move towards the showers until Kirsten looked back towards the other room again, started to call, "Mrs. Austin!"

Jasmine retreated into one of the stalls, pulling the curtain closed behind her, hoping to wait this out. Unfortunately, a few moments later, she heard the teacher arrive, then heard Kirsten whispering something. "Dear, are you all right?" Mrs. Austin asked.

"I'm fine," she lied.

"Well, I'm afraid you're going to need to turn on the shower at some point," Mrs. Austin said. "Don't worry, nobody can see you now, there's nothing to worry about."

Jasmine cringed, staring over at the shower knob, then back towards the curtain. She'd showered in here many times, but she'd never considered just how small it was. She was hoping that there was a spot she could stand in after she'd turned the water on, somewhere that she could avoid getting wet, or, at the very least, where she could put her clothes, but there really wasn't. She was either going to have to shower fully clothed, or get undressed, draping her old clothes over the shower rod, as she had the towel, and hope Mrs. Austin stuck around long enough to keep Kirsten from stealing them. She supposed she could have tried explaining things, but even if Mrs. Austin had believed her over her regular babysitter, that would just give Kirsten one more reason to hate her, one more motivation to continue to do this kind of thing.

"All right," she sighed, getting out of her t-shirt and shorts, and then, reluctantly, her panties, before turning on the water. She turned around, watching her clothes nervously, trying to think of things to say to keep Mrs. Austin from leaving. "So, what, uh... What are we doing in class Wednesday?" she asked.

"Oh, we'll have to see..." the woman answered, sounding distracted by another outburst from the locker room. "Look, I'll..."

"Go on," Kirsten encouraged her. "I'll make sure she's all right."

"No!" Jasmine exclaimed. "I, uh... Well, I'd feel better if you were both here..."

"Kirsten will take care of you," Mrs. Austin assured her. "Don't worry, dear. After all, I can't be here after every class. You're lucky you have such a good friend to look after you."

"But I..." Jasmine started, but she could hear the teacher's footsteps leaving, and they didn't even slow at her words. Before Jasmine could move, she saw the shirt slide down from the shower rod, vanishing on the other side. Frantically, she reached up, grabbing for her shorts, pulling them down, but, unfortunately, she hadn't quite thought it through, and they went right down into the path of the shower head, soaking them through instantly. As she watched her panties get taken as well, she hissed, "You're going to pay for this, you bitch."

Kirsten laughed. "Just try, honey. Now hurry up, I want to get you all dressed up for the rest of your day."

Jasmine lobbed her wet shorts over the top of the shower in annoyance, hoping to at least hit Kirsten with them, since she knew they weren't going to do her any good, then stood in the shower for as long as she dared. After a little while, she heard Kirsten leave, and, thinking she had won after all, she switched the water off, started to dry herself. She'd go see Mrs. Austin, tell her that Kirsten had forgotten that spare outfit for her after all, and hopefully the teacher would run to the nurse's office for her, get her something from there.

Instead, as she stepped out of the shower, wrapped in the towel, she was greeted by the sight of Kirsten holding one of the diapers, the dress hanging on the rod of the shower stall next to Jasmine's. "There she is!" she smiled.

Jasmine wanted to yell for Mrs. Austin, but she could still hear a few stragglers in the locker room, and didn't dare attract their attention as well. "You wouldn't dare," she glared at Kirsten.

But Kirsten would. She yanked away the towel, dropping it to the floor, and advanced on the other girl. Jasmine was taller than her, but at the moment she was helpless, naked, and a littl scared, so she backed up, only to find herself back in the shower stall, up against one wall, her defiance quickly transformed into a pitiful, "Please don't," that didn't prevent Kirsten from quickly swaddling her bottom in the thick, crinkly diaper.

It was only when that was done that Jasmine realized that, while she didn't have any clothes of her own, Kirsten was wearing some, and they were alone here. She reached for the smaller girl, trying to trap her, push her into a position where she could turn the tables, strip her and force her into the humiliating outfit meant for her, but her movements were clumsy and slow, and Kirsten managed to slip away with little problem. "Now, now, you'd better be good, or I won't let you have the dress, either."

Jasmine could only watch as Kirsten picked the towel up from the floor and walked back into the locker room, where she couldn't follow, at least not dressed as she was, in only a diaper. With no other choice, she pulled on the dress, nearly having a heart attack as she realized it only barely covered her diaper, making her plan to wear it with nothing underneath much less wise. She didn't want to flash the whole school a diaper, but she wanted to flash them with no underwear at all even less.

She almost couldn't bear the thought of going into the halls dressed as she was, at least until the warning bell sounded. She hurried out, trying to strike a balance between moving fast enough to get to her next class in time, and slow enough to keep the hem of her dress from flying up. She made it there just in time, sliding into her desk right as the next bell rang. Behind her, she could hear Stephie whispering to the girl beside her, just loud enough for Jasmine to hear as well, "Oh, cute. How daycare chic," before the two of them broke into giggles.

Jasmine spent the rest of the class squirming nervously, her hands busily tugging at the skirt of the dress, legs pressing together as much as they could. She wasn't sure if she could survive the rest of the afternoon that way, but as it turned out, she didn't need to. As she made her way out of that class, the teacher stopped her. "I don't know how many times I have to tell you girls," he sighed. "That does not fit our dress code. I'm afraid I'm going to have to send you to the principal's office."

So, instead of fidgeting her way through her other classes, she got to do so while getting lectured about appropriate clothes, before getting sent home with her mother. Jasmine was mortified as she was walked out of the school in her little dress by her mommy, sure someone would see her, and just as sure that her mother would notice what she had on underneath it. However, her mother was more concerned with the dress itself, spending the car ride home demanding to know where Jasmine had gotten it, what she had been thinking wearing something so tiny in public. Jasmine had been glad to change out of it, hiding it under the bathroom sink until she could sneak it to the garbage, while her mother tore through her closet, looking for more "inappropriate" clothes.

Luckily, after a week or two, Kirsten seemed to get bored of tormenting her, and moved on to other things, but things weren't quite over yet. It took Jasmine another month or so before she decided she was ready to strike back, to show the Babysitting Crew that she didn't need them, that she could do just fine on her own. She couldn't take all their clients, of course, but she was sure she could at least get her old ones back.

However, as she worked her way through her list, one by one, she began to realize that wasn't going to happen. Most of them didn't call her back, but the ones who did told her they'd found new sitters, that maybe they'd give her a call if those fell through. Of course, they never did. She could only imagine what the Crew had told them about her... She had been sitting for some of the clients for years, and now they ignored her, even when she offered to go back to her regular, pre-Crew price.

She wanted to get even with them, of course, but nothing she came up with seemed like enough, so she kept planning, kept preparing. Sometimes, she wondered if she was every really going to go through with it, if she wasn't just going to wind up wimping out. The plots she was coming up with would feel satisfying, she was sure, but did she really have the guts to go through with them?

For a while, the answer was no. Then, one day, she accidentally bumped into Kirsten in the cafeteria. "Be careful!" Kirsten sneered, pushing past her before glancing up at her. For a moment, she didn't even seem to recognize her, and then Jasmine could see the faintest glimmer in her eyes. Would this be it, she wondered? Was she going to apologize? And if she did, was that really going to be enough? After all this time, after everything they'd put her through, would a simple, "Sorry," be enough?

Jasmine would never find out. Instead of an apology, Kirsten said, "Watch where you're going, klutz," and kept on walking, giving no indication, beyond that tiny look in her eye, that she even knew who Jasmine was, much less that she had ruined her life years ago. It was as if that wasn't even important to her. And while Jasmine certainly hadn't expected those events to be as important to Kirsten as they were to her, the complete lack of acknowledgment was, somehow, too much.

When she got home that night, she dug the old notebooks out from her desk, the ones she hadn't touched in months, that she'd all but given up on doing anything about. She didn't have much time, she knew - it wouldn't be much longer before high school was over, and they were all off to college, scattered across the country, out of her reach. But for now, she knew right where they all were... And it was time to finally get her revenge.

• Like 1
Guest clinediap

Chapter 9: Anne Marie and the Awful Secret

"We're having an emergency meeting tonight," Kirsten had announced at lunch that day, and Anne Marie couldn't deny that they needed one. Looking around the table was a bit disheartening, with the two empty seats. Stephie was there, but she wasn't herself, really... She wasn't eating, but rather than doing so because she was complaining about the food, it was because she seemed genuinely not hungry as she pushed the food around her plate listlessly. She had started to dress more like her old self again - though she seemed to be keeping her skirts longer and looser than normal - and that made her look a little more confident, but that was only skin deep.

Even Kirsten was looking nervous as she sat at the lunch table, her eyes darting around the room, not with the confidence of knowing she was in charge, but with fear of what was coming. And after the calls Anne Marie had gotten the night before, from the clients Caroline and Sunny had sat for, she couldn't really blame her.

Anne Marie did her best to look anxious as well, and though she wasn't the best actor, it still came easily to her. She had never exactly agreed to help Jasmine, only to provide her with information, but each time she did so, she felt more like an accomplice. She couldn't deny that she'd been almost looking forward to the other girls in the club being put in their places, but she had never expected things to go this far. The things the clients had said last night, demanding to know what their sitters were up to, wanting explanations for the notes they'd found asking them to change their sitters, taped to the outside of an adult diaper, weren't the kind of things that she could really condone. But what could she do? If she stopped helping Jasmine, there was no guarantee she wouldn't come after her again.

But the girls were her... Well, perhaps she wouldn't call them friends, exactly, even if they were the closest she had to that, but acquaintances, anyway. Business partners. What did she really owe Jasmine? She hadn't really taken part of any of the awful things Kirsten and the others had done to her. She'd even tried to stop them, but she had been even more timid back then than she was now. It might not be the best excuse, but she really didn't think that meant she owed it to Jasmine to betray the others, not if she was going to be doing this sort of thing to them.

Things only got more uncertain for her when she got to the meeting that night. To her surprise, she was the last one there, something that almost never happened - perhaps she'd simply walked slower because she was nervous about seeing what she had, in her own way, helped to bring about. While Caroline did look a bit embarrassed, and even quieter than normal, Sunny was almost unrecognizable. She still looked pretty - it would be difficult to hide that, no matter what - but her long hair was gone, shorn down to a very short, almost boyish cut. The effect was striking, making her look much smaller, younger, more lost, though the red circles under her eyes also contributed to all of that.

"It looks nice," Anne Marie told her, trying to sound as reassuring as possible before sitting down on the floor. "I'm not late, am I?"

"No," Kirsten shook her head. "You're just in time. We were just talking about you, actually."

"Me?" Anne Marie glanced around the room, trying to hide the rush of fear welling inside her. "What about me?"

"Well, Jasmine hasn't gone after you yet," Kirsten pointed out. "Don't you think that's odd? And she's gotten poor Caroline twice already."

Anne Marie paused for just a moment, knowing that waiting too long would be disastrous. She had, for example, waited far too long to bring up Jasmine's visit, since claiming it had happened now would look suspicious, considering how the attacks had escalated. "Yeah, it's odd," she agreed. "She hasn't gone after you, either. Do you think maybe we should stop taking jobs for a little while?"

"Jasmine told me the second time was because I told everyone it was her," Caroline said. "But for her to know that, the news would have had to come from someone in the club."

Anne Marie's heart began to beat faster, as she fought to keep herself from biting her bottom lip, sure that the others had been around her enough to know that meant she was nervous. "I suppose so," she agreed. "But maybe..."

"And isn't it funny," Stephie spoke up, "that you just happened to call me the same night she attacked me, with a favor that distracted me while she set everything up? You never brought the book back up, either."

"I-I figured after what happened, I wouldn't bother you with it," Anne Marie said. "Besides, it turns out they have it in the school library, so I just got it from there..."

"How stupid do you think we are?" Caroline demanded, springing up from her desk chair and towering over Anne Marie - something she normally couldn't do, except when Anne Marie was sitting, cowering ever so slightly. "I saw you send a message to somebody last meeting, after I told everyone it was Jasmine doing this. I saw you!"

Anne Marie reached into her pocket with shaking hands, pulling out her Blackberry. "Ch-Check my history," she begged. "I swear, I wasn't texting her!" She had, of course, erased every conversation she'd had with Jasmine from the phone, afraid this day would come, and, yes, hoping they wouldn't consider that possibility.

"Nice try," Kirsten sneered. "You really do think we're dumb, don't you?"

Anne Marie shook her head, scrambling to her feet. "N-No, I don't, I just..."

"I thought we were friends," Sunny sniffled from her spot on the bed. "Why would you let her do this to me?"

"I didn't!" Anne Marie insisted. "Guys, you have to believe me, I didn't..."

"What was it?" Stephie asked. "Did we ask for help with our homework one too many times? Did we switch jobs too often for you?" Anne Marie clenched her jaw, stopping herself from pointing out that there was a difference between helping and letting them copy from her, and between switching jobs to always being expected to fill in any time one of the others got a date, or wanted to go see a movie, or just didn't feel like sitting that night.

"I can't believe you would choose her over us," Kirsten shook her head. "After we let you join this club."

"Let me- I was one of the founding members! I've been the secretary this whole time!" Anne Marie protested.

"Please," Kirsten scoffed. "I just let you do that so you'd feel special."

Anne Marie's bottom lip began to quiver, tears welling up in her eyes. But it wasn't from fear - no, these were warm, angry tears, fueled by all the times she'd let herself get pushed around, all the times she'd just sat back and said nothing, let them walk all over her. "Like you could ever do it," she growled, her voice turning darker than she'd ever heard it before.

Kirsten just laughed at her. "Yeah, because writing down 'Stephie, Fergusons, Tuesday from 7 to 10' is so hard. You had such a biiig job, didn't you? Aww, are you gonna cry?"

"No," Anne Marie protested, but she could already feel the first tears trickling down from her eyes. "Look, I'm very sorry about what's happened to you guys, but it isn't my fault!"

The next thing she knew, she was on the floor again, her lip stinging and tasting of copper. She looked up in surprise to see Sunny standing above her, lowering her hand. "Don't lie to us," she said. "We know your partner has pictures of us, and that's the only thing protecting her... But do you really think she'd use them to protect you? Then she loses her leverage..."

Anne Marie's temper flared up before she could stop it, before she could even attempt to come up with something that would continue her cover story. "How do you know that?!" she demanded, rubbing her sore mouth, drawing back her hand to see the streak of blood on it. "Maybe she's more loyal than you assholes!"

"Because she hasn't gotten me yet," Kirsten said with a smile, kneeling down in front of Anne Marie. "Do you really think she'd risk missing out on getting her revenge on me for you?" Kirsten grabbed her wrist and pulled her upwards, getting her to her feet. "Trust me, honey, you are so not worth it."

Anne Marie turned as she felt someone take her other wrist, seeing Stephie there, and then, before she could even try to break free, she found herself being marched back downstairs and out of Caroline's house, Sunny and Caroline trailing along behind her. "What are you guys doing?" she asked nervously, trying to twist and wriggle her way free, to no avail.

"Well, you're out of the crew, obviously," Kirsten told her. "But we're not completely heartless. We found you a new job, and we're going to help you get ready for the interview."

It came as little surprise that this assistance required going to the drugstore on the corner of Caroline's street, though that didn't stop Anne Marie from struggling even harder as she saw it come into view, doing her best to avoid being dragged in through those glass doors, through which she could see the school quarterback, Jason, talking with his girlfriend, Megan, at the counter, where she was, supposedly, working. They looked up as the group marched in, but didn't do much else.

It wasn't a shock when they took her right to the adult diaper aisle, either, though her stomach turned as she saw them all there, spread out on the shelves. Kirsten let go of her long enough to grab the purse from over her shoulder, digging through it to find her wallet, emptying all the money from inside it. "Oh, you've got plenty," she told Anne Marie, pocketing the cash and giving her the purse back. "We'll be able to get you all fixed up..."

"Please don't do this," Anne Marie sniffled, her anger having transformed back into fear as she stood there, awaiting her fate. "I'll find a way to get her to stop, I swear...."

"Here!" Sunny announced, picking up a large pink bag from the shelf. "These are the most expensive, so they must be the best!" She shoved them at Anne Marie, who was still fumbling with her purse.

Anne Marie nearly dropped it all, until Kirsten barked at her, "Carry them!", making her arms tighten automatically, even as she cringed at the firm feeling from within the package, knowing that what was inside was sure to be on her in just a little while. Kirsten led them back through the store, stopping off at the baby aisle to pick up a few things. When Anne Marie tried again to protest, Kirsten ripped open the box holding the pacifier she had chosen and shoved the silicone nipple into Anne Marie's mouth, silencing her, rendering her mute with humiliation.

"I think we have one more thing to get," Caroline said when they were done there, and she led them all to another aisle, where she picked up a small, green box with a picture of a plastic bottle on it, its long nose capped with an orange plug. Anne Marie wasn't sure what it was until she noticed the word Enema on the side. She moaned from behind her pacifier, but the others just ignored her, and pulled her to the cash register.

"Put down your diapies, or we can't buy them," Kirsten told her in a sing-songy voice, making her turn an even darker shade of red as she set the package down, watched it get surrounded by the other things, including the box for her pacifier. "She's such a shy little thing," she said to Megan, knowingly. "You know how kids are. But she needs her diapers!"

Anne Marie could hear Jason chuckling behind her, wanted to take out her pacifier and tell him she didn't really, but she was still surrounded, and doubted she would be fast enough to get an explanation out before the paci was shoved back in her mouth. She could only watch helplessly as Kirsten pulled out the money, her money, the money she'd worked so hard for, and counted out nearly all of it, handing it over to Megan. "You don't mind if we use your bathroom, do you?" Kirsten asked. "We'd better get her in a diaper before she makes a mess all over!" Megan shook her head, smirking as she watched Anne Marie getting dragged away.

Anne Marie began to cry again as she heard the lock clicking behind her, then saw Stephie pulling the changing table down from the wall. "I-I'm not going to fit on that," she protested from behind her pacifier, but the others didn't seem convinced by this, as they grabbed her, forcing her up onto it. She could hear the plastic groan slightly, but, unfortunately, it stayed attached to the wall. As Stephie and Kirsten held her down, Sunny set about removing her shorts and panties, handing them off to Caroline. Her view was blocked, by Stephie, but Anne Marie heard the sound of the garbage can swinging back closed, and she couldn't help but whimper, sure of the fate of those clothes.

The diapers in the package were plain white, apparently nothing special, but as Sunny unfolded them, Anne Marie could see that they were quite thick, a fact that didn't keep Sunny from getting another out, and then another, layering them underneath Anne Marie's bottom until she felt as if she were laying on a pillow. Sunny didn't skimp on the baby powder, either, to the point that Anne Marie couldn't help but wonder if she was trying to use the entire bottle.

Then, from the shopping bags, came the enema. Sunny held up the box, then turned to Caroline. "Do you want to?"

Caroline stepped forward, back into Anne Marie's range of vision. "Sure," she said, taking the box and ripping it open, pulling out the small plastic bottle from inside. Anne Marie stared at it fearfully, hoping Caroline was joking, that she wasn't really going to do it, but that illusion was quickly shattered as she felt the tip being forced roughly into her bottom. She whimpered, squirming helplessly. She saw Caroline smile, then wiggle the bottle around some more, seeming to enjoy having Anne Marie at her mercy. Then, without warning, Anne Marie froze as she felt liquid gushing into her, forcing its way into her bowels.

Sunny took over again from there, taping up each diaper in turn, each one making Anne Marie more aware of her situation, more sure that there was no escape as the liquid from the enema went to its work, already making her stomach growl menacingly. She could only stand there, bow-legged, as they helped her to her feet, eyes glazed as they continued their work, stripping her of her shirt and bra, replacing them with a large, plastic bib. It was designed to cover a toddler from neck to diaper, but went only to partway down her stomach. It also had a tie on it to keep it in place, but after Sunny made a few attempts at fastening it, roughly pulling on it, making it press into her roiling tummy and causing her to squirm frantically to keep herself from messing her pants, she gave up.

"I guess baby's just had a few too many sweets," Sunny said, coming back around to the front and poking a finger into Anne Marie's slightly pudgy middle. Anne Marie groaned and wriggled, her control trying to slip again, this time unable to stop a small fart from escaping.

She felt the back of her diaper being pulled out, then a disappointed sigh. "Not yet," Caroline announced. "But she is a stinky baby, isn't she?" Anne Marie heard the bags rustling behind her, then smelled a new whiff of baby powder, right before she felt more of it being dumped into the back of her diaper.

"Y-You can't make me leave here like this," Anne Marie sniffled. "Please, this is too much..."

"Maybe you should have told your friend that," Kirsten said, unlocking the door. Anne Marie tried to turn, to run into a stall and lock herself in, but hands clasped around her arms, and before she knew it, she was being marched out. She stared down at her feet, watching as tiny puffs of white escaped from the leg holes of her diaper with every step. "Thanks!" Kirsten told Megan, who was beside herself in laughter.

Anne Marie sniffled softly as she was forced out of the store, out onto the street, the girls around her chatting happily, not giving any indication that they heard the sound of a shutter behind them, a phone taking a picture, even though Anne Marie was sure that it signaled the end of her life. They marched her down another block, each step getting harder and harder as her body begged for relief, and the thick padding kept her from so much as pressing her legs together. It felt like an eternity before they reached the next destination.

"Here we are!" Kirsten announced as they reached it. Anne Marie looked up reluctantly, moaning as she recognized it as Little Wonders Day Care, the only daycare in town. "I think you'll fit in just fine here," she said, patting the back of her diaper. "Of course, maybe not as one of the employees..."

They shoved her up to the front door, painted a cheerful yellow. "Say cheese," Stephie told her, backing away to get a picture of her in front of the building, then moving in closer, making sure it was perfectly obvious that she was diapered.

Kirsten rang the doorbell, and then they scattered, leaving her standing there, stunned, alone. She turned to try to escape as well, only for the pain of the enema working inside her to double her over, making her teeth sink into the pacifier as she fought to keep herself contained. She almost thought she could do it, too, until she heard the door opening behind her. For a split second, her body stopped working from terror, and once they'd started to obey her again, it was too late - that moment was all her bowels needed to move all their contents into her diaper, coating her bottom in a thick layer of mush.

"Is this some kind of a sick joke?" Anne Marie turned, cheeks burning, to see an older woman, eyes blazing in anger. "What do you think you're doing, young lady? You're lucky the last of our kids just left! What do you think you're doing, trying to expose them to this..." Her lip curled as she tried to think of a word for what she was seeing before her. "You ought to be ashamed of yourself!"

Anne Marie was too humiliated to even think to try an apology, even if this wasn't really her fault. She just stood there, staring up at the woman, dumbfounded. She couldn't even make herself move until she saw the woman's hand dart towards her with a, "You get in here, and I'm going to call your parents and tell them what you're up to!"

That, finally, made her move, making her stumble backwards and toddle away as fast as she could. The diaper slowed her quite a bit, and she was terrified she was going to be caught, that the woman would go through with her threat, and things would get even worse as her mother was called in to pick her up from daycare in her messy diaper, like a naughty baby. Luckily, the woman seemed content that she was leaving, and didn't pursue her too far.

Anne Marie ducked behind the nearest house, hiding at the furthest corner, hoping none of the inhabitants bothered to look out their windows, waiting for night to fall. She had no idea how many people had seen her on the street already, but she didn't want to increase that number. She stayed there, huddled up, fidgeting in her diaper that was growing more and more uncomfortable, until she decided it was dark enough to head for home, where she hid out in her own backyard for another few hours until her parents went to bed.

She almost didn't go to school the next day, but she wasn't about to give them that satisfaction, even if she was exhausted, and stiff, and her bottom itched like crazy. She sat by herself at lunch, making sure they saw that she wasn't with Jasmine, not wanting them to think they were right for doing what they had.

That afternoon, she managed to catch Jasmine in the bathroom, and told her what they'd done. Jasmine offered her some of her pictures, but Anne Marie just shook her head. "We'll need those for later," she said. "Besides, they aren't the only ones with pictures of me... I'm sure those will get out eventually whether they release them or not." It was hard to keep herself from crying at that thought, but she managed it, reminding herself that there was little she could do about it now. "But if we're going to get Kirsten, we're going to have to move fast..."

• Like 1
Guest clinediap

Chapter 10: Jasmine's Big Break

"I'm not sure," Jasmine said nervously, staring out over the supplies she'd gotten, spread out over her bed, as Anne Marie stood beside her with her Blackberry, typing away on a list of what else they would need. "I thought maybe we should wait, give her a chance to wonder if I've given up, especially after what she did to you. You know, the element of surprise..."

"That's all well and good," Anne Marie nodded, "but now that I'm out of the crew, we only know their schedule for the next week or so. After that, we can't guarantee that Kirsten will be the one to take any specific job..."

"Right," Jasmine sighed. "If someone else takes it and nothing happens, they get suspicious. And if they take it and we DO something, they'll get even more suspicious, obviously."

"Exactly," Anne Marie agreed. "But, more importantly, I'm house sitting for the Heisler's for a week while they're in Hawaii."

"And the others don't know about it?"

Anne Marie shook her head. "It didn't go through them. It's not babysitting, and, besides, they live right up the block from me. They're catching a plane Thursday morning, which gives us that night and Friday afternoon to get things ready, and next week to clean everything up."

"But they don't have any kids," Jasmine said. "Don't you think Kirsten will find it odd that they suddenly get a new client that needs a sitter for the whole weekend? Surely she'll bring back-up..."

"I doubt she'd even realize they weren't regulars," Anne Marie scoffed. "If she didn't sit for someone, she doesn't know the first thing about them. Hell, I could probably tell her the job was at my house, and she wouldn't think anything of it."

"Okay," Jasmine nodded, "normally, maybe, but she's going to be on guard now, won't she?"

Anne Marie paused for a moment, biting her bottom lip. "Yeah, maybe," she conceded. "Maybe..."

Jasmine sat down on the edge of her bed, glancing at the things on her bed, the diapers, the rope... She regretted leaving her pair of handcuffs with Caroline now, but she could always get more if she needed to. Even so, even mentally adding that to her inventory, along with the things she knew were on Anne Marie's shopping list, it didn't feel like enough. None of it did. It was hard to believe that it was almost over...

Every night she'd struck, she'd gone to bed happy, satisfied that one more phase in her revenge was complete. And the next morning, she'd wake up, almost having to flip through her pictures to assure herself it was real, that she hadn't dreamt it, because that feeling had already faded. Would it be that way with Kirsten, too? After it was all over, would she still thirst for more? Would it really feel like she'd accomplished anything?

"Got it!" Anne Marie exclaimed suddenly. "I know what we can do!" She started pushing buttons on her phone, holding up one finger to keep Jasmine quiet. After a moment, she held the phone to her ear. "Aunt June? Hi! Yeah, it's me... Hey, can you do me a big favor? Well, one of my friends is having a birthday this Friday, and I want to throw her a big surprise party. And she's in my babysitting group, so I thought I'd make her think it was just a job... So I was wondering if I could borrow Hannah for the weekend. I'd only need her for a little while for that, but I'd love to spend more time with her. Really? Great! I'm throwing it at another friend's house, so I thought that if you didn't mind, you could stick around after you drop her off, just until she gets there. You know, just like if it was a real babysitting job. Thank you so much! Oh, she's going to love it! Listen, I'll text you the number to set it up tomorrow, okay? Yeah... Oh, and when you set it up, tell her its for the whole weekend. I want her to take some time off for her birthday, but she's such a hard worker, she'll probably take a bunch of other jobs if she thinks she's free. Thanks! Love you, too!"

Jasmine could only stare at her for a few moments after she had hung up, amazed. "You are devious," she said finally, raising her eyebrows.

Anne Marie smiled bashfully. "I try."

"Now, we're sure she's the one who'll take it, right?"

Anne Marie nodded. "Positive. Hannah's mostly potty trained, but she still wears diapers to bed, which rules Caroline out. Sunny is still freaked out over what you did to her... She's taking the rest of the week, at least, off. And Stephie is sitting for Mandy Richardson Saturday, and I can't imagine she'd switch - Mandy idolizes Stephie, and I'm sure Stephie could use that right now."

Jasmine stood up, holding out her hand. "So we're set?"

"We're good to go," Anne Marie agreed with a grin, shaking her hand. "We're gonna show her who's boss."

After school the next day, they went shopping, dropping by the post office on their way to the store. They popped in just long enough to check the bulletin board, finding the Babysitting Crew's flyer pinned there. Anne Marie rolled her eyes as she stared at it. "I wonder if they've even realized they're going to need to change it yet," she said as they walked back out to her car. "Or if they've figured that out, but they don't actually have anyone around who's willing to do it."

But by the time they were done getting their supplies and they stopped in again, Anne Marie's cell number was crossed out, and another number scrawled underneath. Jasmine couldn't quite make it out, but Anne Marie recognized it as Caroline's, after comparing it to the other members' numbers, and finding that was the closest match. She texted her aunt the number, and the club's meeting time.

The night after that was Thursday night, and Jasmine loaded up her supplies, taking them all to the Heisler's house, where Anne Marie was already preparing. They chose a spare room to set up as the nursery, and Anne Marie went to work getting that set up, sending Anne Marie to the kitchen with her instructions - "Hannah is very picky about what she drinks... She'll want apple juice, so leave that alone. Everything else is fair game."

And, as it turned out, 'everything else' was quite a bit, as the fridge was packed full, holding just about any kind of juice and soft drink you - or, more specifically, Kirsten - could possibly want, nearly all of them full, unopened. Jasmine had a feeling Anne Marie had gotten them, as they had talked about how they needed to keep Kirsten well hydrated. Hands shaking slightly, Jasmine set about pulling out the bottles one by one, opening them, pouring some out to give her room to pour other things inside, and to make them look as if they'd been drank from before then. It was a delicate operation - she didn't want to make it too weak, or it would be pointless, but she didn't want Kirsten to be able to taste the additives and get suspicious. And she didn't dare try more than a sip of each to see if she had the right amounts.

But it wasn't the delicacy of her job that made her hands unsteady. She was still waiting to hear back from Anne Marie's aunt, still as convinced as Anne Marie was that this was as set as she seemed to think. She told herself she was just being paranoid, that being so close to her goal just made her sure that it couldn't be that easy. Anne Marie had made a good point a couple days earlier, though, that if someone else took this job, and realized something was up, that it would only make it harder to get to Kirsten. Even if they had Anne Marie's aunt call and cancel, that might send up some red flags.

She couldn't help but smile as she pulled out one of the bottles, seeing that it was prune juice. Deciding that probably didn't need any help from her, she stuck it back into the fridge, unopened, but made sure to stick it behind all the other drinks. Once she was done with the others, she put the rest of the supplies she'd been using in the back of the cupboard over the refrigerator, figuring it was too high for Kirsten to reach easily, smiling again as she saw the special oatmeal they'd found the day before already waiting there.

Once she was done with that, she started to look through the house for pictures of the Heislers, taking all of them she could find and carefully stacking them onto the couch until they could find the right place to stash them. Anne Marie had brought pictures of her aunt and cousin that they were going to put out, but, looking at the photos she'd gathered of the young couple whose house she was invading, Jasmine was starting to worry they wouldn't be enough, that Kirsten would see right through it all.

She turned, hearing footsteps behind her, and saw Anne Marie. "I just got the call," she said. "And it's on. Kirsten is going to be here tomorrow at six-thirty."

A wave of relief washed over Jasmine as she heard the words, before she was plunged back into tension. "We'd better get busy, then."

Jasmine was practically giddy all through school that day, hardly able to believe that the big day was finally there, that, in a matter of hours, her revenge would be well underway. It wasn't until she and Anne Marie got to the Heisler's house that afternoon, meeting Anne Marie's Aunt June and cousin Hannah, that she started to get worried. Hannah was a cute little thing, just turned four, clinging to a stuffed cat, and Jasmine cooed her hellos down to her a moment before she dragged Anne Marie into the kitchen.

"What if she doesn't go along with it?" she hissed. "She's awfully young..."

"You already knew that," Anne Marie reassured her. "Don't worry."

They led Hannah back to what was supposed to be her room, which made Jasmine even more sure that, after all the trouble they'd gone to, everything was still going to fall through. "I don't need those!" the little girl protested, pointing at the rails they had attached to the bed. "I'm a big girl!"

"We know that," Anne Marie told her, kneeling down in front of her. "This isn't really your room, remember? You get to sleep in my house. But you're going to pretend this is yours, okay? You like to make believe, don't you?"

The little girl nodded, looking a bit uncertain. "But I don't need those," she protested.

"Well," Anne Marie said after a moment, "how about you tell your babysitter those are going to be taken down soon? I bet she'll be impressed."

"Why aren't you babysitting me?" Hannah pouted.

"I am," Anne Marie replied. "But we're playing make-believe, remember? You need to make-believe that the other babysitter is yours, because we have a big surprise for her. You like surprises, right?" Hannah nodded. "Well, so does she, and we don't want her to guess it. And you're in charge of making sure she doesn't, okay? It's a big job, but I know you can do it."

Hannah beamed. "Uh-huh!"

"That's what I thought," Anne Marie nodded. "Now, let me show you around the rest of YOUR house." Anne Marie winked at the last couple of words, making her cousin giggle. Nervously, Jasmine went back out to the living room to see June, who, to her surprise, wasn't there. She looked around frantically, before finding her in the kitchen, holding a bottle of grape juice.

"Oh, don't drink that," Jasmine said, quickly hurrying over and taking the bottle. "I-It's just that, well, we got that for the party, and we don't..."

June grinned, nodding knowingly. "I gotcha."

"We got Hannah some apple juice, though, so you can have some of it..." They shared a glass of juice, chatting, Jasmine doing her very best to appear casual, and to answer all of the woman's questions about the supposed party they were throwing with the fridge full of drinks she thought were spiked with something a little different than what they really had.

At six fifteen they retreated to Anne Marie's house, holing up in her room. Jasmine took out her laptop and let Anne Marie get it set up on her home network and connect it to her own laptop, sitting hidden in the depths of the Heisler's entertainment center, where it was connected to the smallest webcam they'd been able to find. It wasn't the best quality, and there was no sound, but it was good enough for their purposes.

Kirsten arrived early, with Sunny in tow. It was hard to tell from the choppy video quality, but Sunny definitely seemed more confident than she had even at school that day, and she was smiling as she knelt down to greet Hannah. Jasmine squirmed, her worst fears coming to light. "What if she sticks around?" she asked.

"Just wait," Anne Marie advised her.

They watched Kirsten talk to June for a few minutes, before June finally left, and the two sitters sit down on the couch with Hannah. Jasmine got up, starting to pace, trying to work out a way to get Sunny out of the way. Sunny was still a fair bit taller than her, and she wasn't sure if she could really take her, if it came to that. With Anne Marie's help, sure, but they also had Kirsten to worry about...

"She's not going to stay," Anne Marie said. "Calm down."

Kirsten spoke to Hannah, then left the room, coming back with a pair of cups that she handed out to Sunny and Hannah before leaving again, back towards the kitchen. "Damn it..." Jasmine groaned. "If Sunny doesn't have apple juice, that's going to tip them off that there's something up with the drinks..." That time, not even Anne Marie could argue that she didn't have a point.

A little while later, Kirsten reappeared for a moment, causing the other two girls to get up and join her, presumably for dinner. When they were done, they came back to the living room, this time with Kirsten carrying a cup for herself, sipping from it. "She's definitely not having the apple juice," Anne Marie pointed out with an evil smile, tapping on the screen, where the glass was clearly full of a dark liquid. "If nothing else, that will be kind of embarrassing, and then next time..."

"You know she won't let there be a next time," Jasmine sulked. "God, I can't believe how badly we screwed this up! What are you going to do about Hannah? She's expecting you to show up, but you can't do that with them there!"

Anne Marie didn't have an answer for that for a moment, as Jasmine turned, staring out her window towards the house her enemy was in with the implements of her revenge, so close, and yet so far. "Ah-hah!" Anne Marie exclaimed. "I told you to just wait!" Jasmine spun back around, hurrying to her computer, where, sure enough, Sunny was kneeling down, apparently saying goodbye to Hannah before leaving. Jasmine went back to the window, smiling in relief as she saw Sunny's car zoom past. "Now the fun begins."

They watched eagerly as Kirsten nonchalantly drained her cup, then went back for a second round, and though she switched beverages, her new one didn't look like apple juice, either. She and Hannah vanished down the hallway for a little while - Anne Marie checked the time and noted that it was Hannah's bedtime. Jasmine worried briefly that Kirsten would get nosy and dig too deeply into "Hannah's" closet and find the diapers there that were much too big for the little girl, but when she finally returned to the living room, she didn't seem nervous or freaked out.

Anne Marie and Jasmine both had been feeling a bit stiff, and more than a little bored, as they stared at the laptop's screen, but they were filled with new energy instantly as they saw Kirsten begin to squirm on the sofa as she flipped through a magazine she'd brought. "This is it," Jasmine whispered. Now was the moment of truth... If Kirsten had drank enough of the drug, by the time she really began to feel the need to go to the bathroom, it would already be too late.

"We'd better get going," Anne Marie said. Jasmine nodded, watching as the other girl set her laptop up to record the video feed - the laptop in the Heisler's house was doing the same, of course, but it was always better to have two copies - and putting her shoes back on. Before they left, they could see Kirsten fidgeting on the couch again, but, again, going back to looking at her magazine. They grinned at each other as they reached the Heisler's front door, and Anne Marie fished the key from her pocket.

They stepped inside right on schedule, just in time for Kirsten to look up at them with wide eyes from where she was squatting on the floor over a puddle of her own urine, her shorts completely soaked through. "Y-You," she gasped, eyes darting to the cell phone she'd left on the end table. Jasmine snatched that up before she pulled Kirsten to her feet, while Anne Marie went down the hall to her cousin's room.

"What a naughty little girl," Jasmine said, shaking her head. "Just look at that mess!" With that, she pushed Kirsten over the arm of the couch, leaving her wet bottom sticking up. Jasmine had never spanked a child in her life, yet she found it came rather naturally when it was being done to someone who truly deserved it. She couldn't help but smile as she watched Kirsten squirming, spread over the side of the couch, unable to get up, or do anything to stop the blows she was raining down on her bottom, which was already quite red by the time Jasmine got around to yanking down her sodden shorts and panties.

She hardly even noticed the arrival of Hannah and Anne Marie, though as she saw them, she did slow down the paddling, finally stopping, leaving the girl lying there, crying. "Hi there, sweetie," Jasmine said. "Don't worry, you're not in trouble. Miss Kirsten was a naughty girl, but I know you're good."

The little girl took a few tentative steps further into the living room before noticing the puddle Kirsten had left, as Anne Marie slipped into the back hallway. Her little eyes went rather large as she stared from it to her former babysitter. "That's right," Jasmine nodded. "She's having an awful lot of trouble keeping her panties dry. I'm sure you don't have any trouble with that anymore, do you? When you wear your big girl panties, you keep them nice and dry, don't you? You still need your diapers for bed, but you wear them there like a good girl, so you don't have accidents, don't you?"

Hannah nodded, giggling slightly. "I'm a big girl," she confirmed.

Jasmine pulled Kirsten to her feet, making her turn around and face her former charge, the one who was growing more and more convinced that she was more mature than her. "She needs a new outfit now, doesn't she? She got this one all wet. Hey... Do you want to pick one out for her? It'll be just like dressing up a big doll!"

Hannah's eyes lit up and she clapped her hands excitedly. Anne Marie returned a moment later with an armful of clothes that they had chosen earlier. She laid them on a chair, then began to pick them up and show them to her cousin. She started with a sexy skirt and blouse, and a black thong. "How about this?" she asked.

Hannah shook her head with another giggle. "That's for big girls!" she announced. Jasmine could feel Kirsten wilting, blushing. Next came a cute pair of capris and a T-shirt, accompanied by a pair of childish, cotton underwear, decorated with a panda.

"Still too grown up?" Anne Marie asked when her cousin didn't answer. Hannah nodded.

Hannah thought a little harder about the next outfit, a pair of denim shorts dotted with embroidered ladybugs, and a red and black shirt that continued the motif, and a pair of adult pull-up style diapers. Kirsten whimpered, but Jasmine just tightened her grip on the girl's arm. "I dunno..." Hannah said finally.

"I think I know what you want," Anne Marie nodded sagely, pulling out a thick, pink diaper and a purple onesie. Hannah nodded immediately, smiling as she watched Anne Marie spread a changing pad out on the floor. Kirsten struggled in Jasmine's grip as she was tugged closer and closer to it, but all it took was a quick swat on her glowing bottom to calm her down. "You heard her," Anne Marie said with a grin as she took over, pushing Kirsten down onto the changing pad. "Even she knows you're just a baby."

Jasmine found that it was much easier diapering an unwilling victim with somebody else to help hold them down, so that, in no time at all, Kirsten was sitting on the floor, looking a bit stunned, wearing a onesie, plastic peeking out from the leg holes.

"Isn't that better?" Anne Marie asked Hannah, who clapped her hands happily in reply. "Now, since she's just a baby, how about we let her have your room here? I know you didn't like those bars... And I'll take you to my house."

As soon as the kid was gone, Kirsten managed to find a little of her strength again, pulling free of Jasmine's grip for just a moment. Jasmine wasn't about to let that stand, and as soon as she had a hold of Kirsten's wrist again, she was sitting down in the chair and tugging the girl back over her lap. She didn't bother to pull the girl's diaper down for the second spanking - she didn't need to, as Kirsten was quickly blubbering and begging for mercy anyway. Jasmine didn't give it to her until she felt her go limp, completely defeated, to the point where she felt safe setting her on the floor for a moment while she went to the kitchen, to the cupboard above the fridge.

Sure enough, she was still sitting there, bawling, when Jasmine returned, though she quieted quite a bit as Jasmine shoved the pacifier into her mouth, strapping it securely behind her head. It was much larger than the baby pacifier they had bought for Anne Marie earlier that week, and Jasmine thought she could even see Kirsten's cheeks bulging out a little at the size of it. It was different in another way, besides the size, but Jasmine didn't want to give that away just yet.

Instead, she handed Kirsten a washcloth. "Clean up your mess," she ordered. Kirsten stared up at her, eyes still watering, whimpering from behind her pacifier. "Now!"

The girl sprang into action, wiping up her puddle as well as she could, and then following Jasmine, on her hands and knees, to the kitchen, where Jasmine rinsed the cloth out, and they went back and did it again. Finally, on the third trip, Jasmine was satisfied, not only that the wet spot was clean, but that the other girl's fidgeting was from more than the discomfort of getting around by crawling and a sore bottom. "Do you need to go to the bathroom?" she asked.

Kirsten nodded.

"Well," Jasmine said, patting the girl's crotch through her onesie. "It's a good thing you're wearing it, then, isn't it? Don't worry, you'll get to use them quite a bit. Why, by the end of the weekend, you'll be begging me to let you make a nice, poopy diaper for me." She couldn't help but laugh at the incredulous look on Kirsten's face, followed by one of pure disgust at the very idea. "Now come on, we have to get you ready for bed."

She could heard Kirsten groan through the pacifier as she crawled down the hallway to the nursery. Jasmine helped her up onto the bed, then got a few things from the closet. "I wish we could have gotten you a real crib," she said, "but it was a little short notice. Still, we can't have you falling out of bed, now can we?" She held a pair of handcuffs up from inside a bag, then, before Kirsten could try to escape, snapped them onto one of her wrists, fastening the other end to the bedpost, and the rails she and Anne Marie had installed there.

Kirsten moaned, eyes tearful, pleading for mercy, but that didn't stop Jasmine from showing her the other three pairs of handcuffs in the bag. Before Kirsten could do anything to stop it, she was strapped down to the bed, trapped, and left to wonder what was going on as Jasmine wheeled an IV pole out of the closet, then left with a bag for it. When Jasmine returned, the bag was full of a dark purple liquid, bits of fiber still floating around in it despite how much she'd shaken it.

"I wouldn't want you to get dehydrated," she said as she hung the bag on the pole. "But I don't think I can trust you to drink a bottle. And, besides, your hands are a bit occupied. So I'm taking care of it for you." She reached for Kirsten's pacifier, pulling a plug on the front of it loose, one that was just big enough for the tube from the bag to fit in. She turned the flow on, watching as Kirsten almost immediately had to start swallowing, despite her nose wrinkling at the taste of the prune juice. "Don't worry, I'll be in to check on you," she assured her, turning on a baby monitor as well.

"Night-night," she said, bending down to kiss the Kirsten's forehead. "I'll see you in the morning, baby. Oh, we're going to have so much fun..."

• Like 2
Guest clinediap

Chapter 11: Kirsten and the Dirty Diapers

Kirsten groaned as her eyes fluttered open sleepily, for a moment not quite sure where she was. It didn't take long for her to remember, however, as she tried to roll over, only to find that she was pinned in place, and tried to open her mouth and realized that the thing filling it couldn't be pushed out. As she moved, as little as she was able, she could hear the plastic sheet crinkling beneath her, felt the padding squishing beneath her bottom, which still ached. She began to squirm as she realized why she had woken up, but it was mere moments before she felt her diaper grow warmer between her legs, then grunted helplessly as she felt the wetness spreading even further, pooling under her legs.

Kirsten wasn't an idiot - she had figured out something was wrong far before this. Unfortunately, it hadn't been in time to do anything about it. As she'd sat there on the couch the night before, flipping through her magazine, she'd noticed a picture on a shelf across the room, one that neither her client or her charge was in. That only made her feel more suspicious towards the glass of Mountain Drew she'd poured herself, the one with the strange aftertaste. She'd gotten to her feet, knowing that she'd made a big mistake letting Sunny go home, that she should have checked things out a little more carefully first.

It was too bad that was when the cramp had hit, far stronger than any of the previous ones had been, doubling her over and leaving her scrambling for the bathroom instead of her phone. She hadn't made it to either, of course... And now, she was screwed. She was completely at the mercy of Jasmine and Anne Marie, and even Hannah, who would certainly not be able to see her as so much as an equal after watching her get diapered, lying next to the spot of her accident.

Kirsten sniffled softly to herself as she lay there, unable to do anything else, waiting for whatever the day would bring, trying to ignore the growing ache in her stomach, unable to get back to sleep as she imagined the terrible possibilities, thinking back to what had been done to the other girls.

After what felt like an eternity, the door to the room opened. Kirsten turned her head, wondering which of her tormenters it was, rather surprised to see Hannah padding in with a smile. "Morning!" she chirped as she skipped over to the bed, pressing her hand to Kirsten's diaper. "Uh-oh," she said, shaking her head and hurrying out, yelling, "She's really wet!"

Kirsten blushed as Jasmine entered, even though the girl surely knew the condition of her diaper, and surely meant for it to be that way when she'd put her in it. That didn't stop her from pressing against the crotch of the diaper, forcing the sodden padding against Kirsten's aching bottom. "What a mess," she sighed. "Hold on." She unhooked the bag from the IV pole, left, then re-entered with it. Kirsten whimpered as she saw it was once again full of purple liquid, but this time the juice filling her mouth, after a thoroughly ineffective attempt at stopping Jasmine, tasted much better - grape instead of prune, but with the same slightly gritty texture and odd aftertaste that she was sure was responsible for how wet her diaper was, and the bloated feeling in her tummy.

As she swallowed the juice, having no choice but to do so as often as she could, since she had no extra room in her mouth for much of anything, Jasmine unsnapped her onesie, then untaped her diaper, and applied a layer of white cream. For a moment, Kirsten thought she was being nice, as it felt cool on her still warm skin, and then it began to feel odd. She squirmed helplessly, drinking her dosed juice as Jasmine cleaned her, the cold wipes clearing away any trace of hair she'd had down there.

After that, Jasmine slid a changing pad underneath her and diapered her, folding the wet onesie under Kirsten's back. Kirsten was relieved as Jasmine unlocked her wrist, but much less happy when she slipped that free hand into a stiff, pink leather mitten, forcing her fingers into their respective places before locking the wrist, rendering her hands just as useless as they had been when they were cuffed to the bed. Whimpering, Kirsten pawed at her diaper as Jasmine did the same to her other hand, but, sure enough, she couldn't even feel the tapes sealing her into her padded prison, and she certainly couldn't get ahold of them.

"Sit up," Jasmine ordered, unhooking the now empty bag from the pacifier, and Kirsten obeyed, lifting her arms as Jasmine stripped her of her onesie, replacing it with what looked at first like a plain pink T-shirt, though when she looked down at it, she saw the Pampers logo on it, and saw that it ended halfway down her tummy, leaving her diaper fully exposed. Jasmine unlocked her feet and got her to her feet, making her hold out her arms and then loading them with her wet bedding and clothes, making her march through the house, past Anne Marie and Hannah, eating breakfast in the kitchen, to the laundry room. It was more than a little sad that she could find anything to be happy about in that, but she was glad that she wasn't crawling, at least.

"Look who's up!" Jasmine announced as they got back to the dining room. She sat Kirsten down in one of the chairs, then, much to her relief, unhooked the pacifier. Kirsten stretched her mouth, trying to clear it of the rubbery taste of the pacifier as she heard the sound of it being rinsed. Anne Marie walked up to her, tying a bib around her neck.

"I'm sorry," Kirsten sniffled. "Please, Anne Marie, you can be back in the crew. You can be the president if you want..."

"You know what?" Anne Marie asked. "I really don't." She turned to Hannah and smiled. "It's time for her breakfast! But she can't feed herself... So do you want to do it?"

"Yeah!" Hannah exclaimed happily. With that, Jasmine reappeared, dropping a heaping bowl of oatmeal onto the table. Kirsten's nose wrinkled automatically - she couldn't stand the taste of oatmeal. But she had a feeling that wasn't going to matter.

"Now," Anne Marie instructed the little girl, "the important thing is to make sure she eats all of it. She might say she's full, but she's just a baby - she doesn't know any better."

Hannah nodded eagerly, scooting closer on her chair. Jasmine chuckled, moving the chair with the girl in it right over to Kirsten and handing her a plastic spoon. "And don't worry if she makes a mess," Anne Marie advised, "that's not your fault."

Kirsten stared down at the little girl, the girl she'd made grilled cheese for the night before, who, only hours ago, she'd been diapering for bed. Now she was the one in diapers, the one being fed, and much more directly. The reversal was a bit staggering, and she couldn't help but sniffle a pitiful, "Please..." as she saw the first spoon being raised to her lips, piled high with brownish mush. Hannah took that opportunity to slide the spoon into her mouth. Kirsten nearly gagged as the food filled her mouth, feeling some of it oozing its way down onto her bib.

Hannah was relentless, barely giving her the chance to breathe as she eagerly filled spoon after spoon with the oatmeal, shoveling it into Kirsten's mouth almost before she had swallowed the last. She was sure just as much was getting on her bib as in her, but even so, her stomach was full before the bowl was anywhere near empty. She felt stuffed, but she had no choice but to keep eating, until, at last, Hannah declared, "All done!"

"Good girl," Anne Marie praised the girl, taking the bowl and handing off a bottle. "Do you want to give her this, too?"

Before Kirsten could protest, she felt the nipple being pressed into her mouth, tasted warm milk. She squirmed unhappily, then blushed deeply as she felt her bladder aching for release already, knowing from the night before what that meant. Sure enough, before she was through her bottle, she felt her diaper growing warm and squishy beneath her. As soon as the bottle came out, the pacifier went right back in, silencing her, reminding her that what she thought, or wanted, no longer mattered. Her bib was removed and her face cleaned, then she was pulled to her feet.

She groaned, her body feeling sluggish and heavy, as she was guided to the living room by Anne Marie, who, when they got there, turned around to ask Hannah, "Do you think she should sit on the couch?"

"I dunno," Hannah said, deep in thought. "She did get her bed all wet..."

Anne Marie snapped her fingers. "That's right! Thank you for reminding me, sweetie... Yeah, she'd better sit on the floor." Kirsten felt herself being pushed down, groaning again as the action of sitting put pressure on her over-full stomach, blushing as a fart slipped out.

"Maybe we should play dress-up," Jasmine suggested. "I know she loves that. She even brought things!" Kirsten looked up in surprise, wondering what Jasmine could mean, when her clothes from the day before were tossed in front of her. "Go on, pick them up."

Kirsten swallowed, bending forward painfully and picking up her pair of shorts, now dry, yet still stinking of urine. "What do you think?" Jasmine asked Hannah.

"Those won't fit over her diaper!" Hannah pointed out helpfully.

"You're right," Jasmine smiled. "All right, what else do you have?"

Kirsten squirmed, feeling a cramp wracking her body as she scooted forward, finding her high heels.

"Look at those!" Jasmine exclaimed. "Isn't it cute, the baby wanting to look taller? She's just the right height as she is, isn't she? Besides, everyone knows she's just a little shrimp, too big for her britches..."

"Well, she was," Anne Marie broke in. "I think those britches she has on now are just right for her."

"Uh-huh!" Hannah agreed, obviously having no idea what was going on, but happy to be included, glad the older girls were playing with her.

Kirsten looked over at the last object reluctantly, dreading being told to pick it up, yet doing it anyway as she bit down hard on her pacifier, jaw shaking as she fought with her body. "Oh, I don't think she should have that, either," Jasmine shook her head, pulling the bra away. "You know," she said, looking down at Kirsten, ignoring Hannah now, though her voice maintained the light tone Jasmine took with kids, "Sunny had one of these, too... But her was just for emphasis. You... You really need this, don't you? Just look at you!"

Kirsten didn't have to - she knew she was still almost flat as a board without her padded bras, though when she did glance down, she saw that the tight Pampers shirt was squashing her breasts even flatter than usual.

"That's for little girls who want to look like big girls," Anne Marie explained to Hannah. "But I don't think anyone's going to think she's a big girl, no matter what she wears, do you? You know what? Maybe we shouldn't play dress-up... I think she's dressed just perfect the way she is."

"You're right," Jasmine admitted. "She's just perfect... Like this is how she was meant to be. What a cute little baby!" She reached down, tickling Kirsten. Kirsten wasn't particularly ticklish, but the invading fingers did make her squirm as they got closer and closer to her rather sensitive stomach, until finally they reached out, jabbing at her.

Kirsten's gasp of surprise was cut off by her pacifier as she lost her grip, her body lifting itself automatically as she felt her bottom open up and begin depositing a large mess into the rear of her diaper. She tried her best to stop it, but she was helpless - it just kept coming, oozing its way into the crotch of her infantile underwear, filling up every empty space in the back before making it start to balloon outwards. She could feel it getting heavier and heavier, pulling at the waistband, but the tapes held it to her securely. She hadn't truly thought of herself as the baby the others were trying to paint her as until then, sure she was just a victim of them, but as she squatted there, doing something that only a very small child would do, she couldn't help but believe.

She looked up at the sound of a camera's shutter, her face red with shame and strain. "Now that's going in the baby book," Anne Marie teased.

"Eww, stinky," Hannah complained, holding her nose.

"She can't help it," Jasmine told her, then smiled as she confided, "But she is pretty stinky, isn't she?"

Finally, it stopped, and, not sure of what else to do, Kirsten sat back down, her nose wrinkling as the action forced the mess into the front of her diaper, the last clean-feeling part. As her bladder gave way, she burst into tears.

"Poor thing," Jasmine said, patting her head. "I think she needs a nap."

"But she just woke up," Hannah said."

"I know, but babies need a lot of sleep." Kirsten kept crying as Jasmine got her to her feet, guiding her back to her bedroom. She was looking forward to getting out of this diaper, but, unfortunately, after Jasmine spread out a fresh plastic sheet on the bed and laid Kirsten down on it, she just cuffed her into place again, patting the bulging, squishy crotch of the diaper roughly. "Have a nice nap."

Kirsten tried to scream in frustration, and managed to get some sort of sound out. Jasmine turned, but only to go to the IV pole. "Thank you for reminding me," she said.

If that morning, lying in a leaking diaper, not sure what to expect, had been an eternity, her "nap" was somehow even longer. The Mountain Dew she was force fed made sure she stayed awake, and that her bladder stayed busy. There was no comfortable position in this mess, at least not that she could get into strapped down as she was, and her efforts to find one just made her all the more aware of her situation. Now she knew, for sure, that Jasmine hadn't been joking about making her poop her diapers... But after having done it, the begging to be allowed to only seemed more far fetched.

Anne Marie was the one to let her up, at last, and she took her into the bathroom, putting her into the tub before removing the heavy diaper, letting Kirsten rinse herself off. She was re-diapered and taken back to the dining room, where Hannah was pleased to feed her a new bowl of mush, this time several jars full of baby food - all kinds, just put into a bowl and mixed together. Kirsten was docile the rest of the day, knowing she had no chance of escape, no prayer of getting out of this, and she could only hope that, by being good, they'd let her go at the end of the day, after making her sit through hours of children's shows, Hannah sitting next to her, explaining every little thing, as if she was too stupid to figure out the mindless plots on her own.

To her surprise, she messed her diaper a second time that day, after a dinner that was a larger version of her lunch. She never pooped more than once a day, but then, she also wasn't usually being pumped full of fiber all day. She had almost gotten used to the feeling of wet diapers by then, but filling them again was just as humiliating the second time, and left her in tears again. Luckily, this time she got a change right away, only to be put right to bed in just a diaper and a IV bag full of orange juice.

"You'd better fill this up nice and full," Jasmine warned her, patting her diaper. "Or you'll be sorry tomorrow."

Kirsten had no idea what that was supposed to mean, but she wasn't about to poop herself again if she could help it, despite knowing that, likely, she couldn't. And, indeed, after a long night of lying there, watching the light filtering in through the curtains on the window get dimmer and dimmer, bored out of her mind until she finally fell asleep, she woke quite early to another series of cramps, and then, after a few minutes of shameful pushing, knowing it was best to get it over with, another messy diaper.

Chapter 12: Kirsten's Big Day

"Good girl!" Jasmine praised her when she came in, refilling the juice bag and cleaning her poopy bottom. "Now, you have a big day ahead of you... Let's get you ready!" By then, Kirsten had gotten used to drinking from her pacifier gag, and was able to do so quickly, so she could be done with it. In the back of her mind, she was hoping that would earn her a little praise.

Instead, she got something new, as Anne Marie came in, arms full. "Done already?" she asked, checking the bag and taking it down. She replaced it with a new one, much larger, this one full of something much thicker than juice. Kirsten whined frantically as it was hooked up, only getting more frustrated as it made its slow way down the tube and into her mouth, filling her with the same oatmeal from the morning before, just in a more embarrassing package. "We don't have time to feed you properly," Anne Marie explained.

Just then, Kirsten heard the sound of her diaper being untaped, and looked down to see Jasmine standing in front of her, holding what appeared to be a very large syringe with a long nozzle coming from the tip, full of something very ominous looking. "This is something special Anne Marie found a recipe for on the Internet," Jasmine told her. "There's some of the same fiber supplement we've been putting in your drinks in there, and some water, but mostly a lot of glycerine. Do you know what that does?" Kirsten shook her head. "Well, you'll find out."

But Kirsten had a pretty good idea once Jasmine had navigated the nozzle into her bottom, making her try to squeal through her mouthful of rubber and oatmeal. For a moment, there was nothing, and then she felt what seemed like thick paste being pushed into her, almost as if one of her accidents was going in reverse. And in a way, she supposed, it was. Because eventually it was going to have to come back out...

She sniffled to herself, crying as she swallowed and squirmed, feeling thick mush flowing into her from both ends, filling her up, so that she could fill her diaper all the fuller later. She was sure she could feel her stomach expanding, making her look pudgy, slightly overweight, like a toddler not yet grown out of her baby fat. Just when she thought it was done, when the goop stopped going into her bottom, she saw Anne Marie take the syringe and unscrew the top, start to fill it up from the bowl she'd brought it.

"No!" she tried to scream. "No more!"

"Now, now," Jasmine tried to comfort her, "it's only fair she get to have some fun, too."

When, at last, Anne Marie was done as well, Kirsten would have let out the biggest sigh of relief she'd ever breathed, except that her mouth was still busy with her breakfast. It would have been too early, anyway, and, just a few moments after feeling the nozzle being removed, she was introduced to a new sensation, as something much larger was forced into her bottom, pushing its way deep inside. Jasmine then quickly diapered her, pulling the padding up tight between her legs and taping it snugly, following it with a second and a third. When Kirsten's legs were freed, her feet were guided into something, and as she stood - the thing in her bottom trying to push its way out already, only to be stopped by the tight diaper - a pair of pink plastic panties were pulled up and around her diaper. Jasmine tugged on something in the back, and then she heard a click.

"This is the key to your diapers," Jasmine told her, holding it up. "We're going to let you out of your gloves, because we have this. And because you're going to behave, aren't you?"

Kirsten nodded quickly, now quite curious as to what was going on.

"Good girl," Jasmine said, going to the closet as Anne Marie unlocked the cuffs on Kirsten's mittens. Kirsten quickly began rubbing her wrists and wiggling her fingers, surprised at just how nice it felt to be able to do that, after being denied even those basic uses for the whole day before. Jasmine came back with a couple things, tossing one onto the bed and holding the other as Kirsten's feet. She stepped in obediently, then watched as the pair of tights were tugged up her legs. They were thick, white, the sort of thing little girls wore, and, most embarrassing, had a row of ruffles across the bottom that stuck out quite well. They strained a bit as they went over her diaper, but with a bit of work, they snapped shut, holding everything underneath them in place.

Then Jasmine held out the other thing. It was a sailor dress, white with navy blue trim. "Bet you didn't think I still had this, did you?" she asked as she pulled it over Kirsten's head. "It's a little bigger on you than it was on me, but I think you'll still be pretty careful in it." Indeed, the hem covered the diaper, and then some, but it wouldn't take much for that to change. Jasmine pushed her down onto the bed, the thing in her butt pushing in deeper, making her wince in pain as Anne Marie tied her hair into pigtails with blue ribbons, and Jasmine slipped a pair of white Mary Janes onto her feet.

"We couldn't have you making a big mess and embarrassing us," Jasmine explained, getting Kirsten to her feet again and patting the seat of her diaper. "So we decided to take out a little insurance, since it seems to be so hard for you to keep your diaper clean."

They marched her into the living room, where Hannah was sitting, watching cartoons. She got up quickly, smiling. "She looks so cute!" she exclaimed to Anne Marie.

"Yes, she does," Anne Marie agreed, unstrapping the pacifier and taking it out. "Now, tell Hannah thank you."

Kirsten moved her jaw muscles, trying to make them feel a little less sore. "Thank you," she mumbled softly.

"And tell her thank you for playing with you this weekend."

"Thank you," Kirsten repeated.

"And tell her thank you for suggesting you go back into diapers, since you so clearly need them, and would have made a nasty mess all over everything without them."

Kirsten glared up at Anne Marie, but reluctantly parroted, "Thank you."

"And you know what? I think you should ask her to babysit you again one day. She did such a good job... I'm sure she'll grow up into a great babysitter. And that's just what you need, isn't it? Because you're just a baby."

"P-Please come babysit me again," Kirsten said, cheeks deep red.

"Because you're a baby," Anne Marie prompted her insistently.

Kirsten stared down at her white-clad feet, toes pointing inward, reluctantly saying, "Because I'm a baby."

"Oh, you can do better than that," Anne Marie teased. "Again."

"Because I'm a baby," Kirsten sniffled, shuffling her feet bashfully.

"Again."

"Because I'm a baby!" She surprised even herself with how loud she was, how much it felt like it was true, not just something she was saying to appease her tormentor. After all, how many diapers had she been through that weekend? She didn't even know. And Hannah had been through, at most, two, one for each night. And Kirsten was sure neither of them were messy. And as she stood there, in a childish dress, ruffled tights, and diapers so thick she could barely waddle, staring down, but not very far, at Hannah in her jeans and pink T-shirt, it was obvious who between them looked more like a baby. The realization almost made her miss the pacifier - for all its invasiveness, it had been strangely comforting. She hardly even noticed Jasmine lowering her cell phone, saving the video she'd just taken of the confession.

"Now, say goodbye," Anne Marie urged Hannah, and the little girl stepped forward and hugged Kirsten, and then Jasmine. "Her mom will be here at two," Anne Marie told Jasmine. "Don't start the fun without me."

Jasmine took Kirsten's hand and walked her out of the house. Kirsten paused at the doorstep, not wanting to be seen this way, but Jasmine just tugged her forward, kept her moving. Kirsten tried to keep her head down, to keep anyone from recognizing her, but as they kept walking, and things started to get more familiar looking, she realized that was going to be the least of her worries.

"You can't do this," she protested, squirming beside Jasmine. "Not here..."

"Yes, here," Jasmine told her, guiding her to a bench. Jasmine sat, and patted the seat next to her. When Kirsten shook her head, she grabbed her and forced her down, giving her yet another reminder of the plug inside her. "You think me and Anne Marie are the only people you've hurt? This club was your idea, you were in charge, as you always had to make everyone know. Everything that they did is your responsibility... And do you know what your other members are really like? Do you know what awful babysitters they really are? Every child your club ever sat for deserves an apology... And you're just the one to give it to them."

Kirsten shook her head, tears running down her cheek. "Please..."

"You can sit here all you want," Jasmine said. "But you're not getting the key to your plastic pants until you do what I tell you to." Kirsten groaned as a pain shot through her, her body trying to, once again, fill her extra thick diapers, only to be denied. "And without the key, your little friend isn't going anywhere." Jasmine pushed Kirsten to her feet, pushing her forward. "Now get moving."

Kirsten inched forward, glancing behind her at Jasmine, who was still waving her on. She felt for all the world like a real toddler, being told to go play with the other kids... Only these were kids that she'd watched, that she'd made turn the TV off before they were ready, forced to go to bed early, insisted they eat even the vegetables they hated, changed their diapers. And now she was the one in diapers. In these flat shoes, with her legs forced so far apart, she felt terribly short, and the loss of her padded bra reminded her just how immature her body still looked. She hated to think of just how well she fit in with the other kids on the playground.

The closest kid that she recognized was Christine, an eleven year old who had outpaced Kirsten's growth the year before. Kirsten was sure that, no matter what Jasmine said, she couldn't possibly make sure she talked to everyone on the playground, so she tried to slip by, keeping her head down, only to see a pair of pink sneakers step in front of her.

"Do I know you?" Christine asked, bending down, trying to get a look at Kirsten's face. Kirsten, for her part, tried to keep looking down and away, but she could only keep it up for so long before she heard the girl exclaim, "Miss Kirsten?!"

Kirsten tried to deny it, but she had trouble making any words come out of her mouth, or, really, making her body do anything but blush.

"Miss Kirsten, what are you wearing? That looks like a..." Kirsten remained frozen in place as she watched the girl circling her, moving only as she felt the back of her dress being lifted. She turned then, too late to stop it but just in time to see Christine smile evilly.

"I-It's not what you think," Kirsten protested lamely.

"Really?" Christine asked. "Because it looks like my big, bad babysitter had a bit of a... potty problem."

For a moment, Kirsten wondered why the girl had emphasized those words the way she had, and then she remembered, thinking back to when she'd first started sitting for the girl, even before she'd started the Crew. She couldn't have been more than five or six, and she'd come in from playing one day with wet pants. She'd begged Kirsten not to tell her mother. To calm the girl down, Kirsten had agreed... Until Christine had, at dinner, spilled her glass of milk. Those had then been Kirsten's first words, when Christine's mother returned. "Christine had a potty problem."

"N-No, I didn't," Kirsten insisted. "It's just... You wouldn't understand..." She swallowed nervously, looking around the playground, wondering if she could get away before Jasmine caught her. Even if she could get past Christine, though, she still had to contend with the padding between her legs that would slow her down quite a bit, and the cramps that were starting to get more and more frequent, as her body tried to expel everything that had been put into it, like the one that cut off her explanation, made her grit her teeth and bend forward slightly.

"Did you..?" Christine asked, smirking, giving the diapers a pat, giggling as that made her former babysitter jump. "Wow, those are really thick... You must be an awfully big wetter, huh?" Kirsten shook her head, but Christine didn't even notice - she was on a roll. "Why don't you show me? Why don't you pee your diapers right here? Squat down and pee your pants while I watch you. Were you watching me? Huh? Way back then, when I was standing outside the door that YOU locked, knocking, begging you to let me in?"

"It wasn't like that..." Kirsten protested, but even as she said it, she wasn't sure if it was true. She remembered she'd gotten her first iPod right around then, and she'd listened to it all the time... Had she been listening then, not paying attention to what her charge had been up to?

"Come on," Christine coaxed. "Be a good little girl."

Kirsten whimpered submissively and, hardly thinking about it, began to squat. Her bladder opened, flowing into her thick, thirsty diaper, which soaked it up like it was nothing, ready for more. "Oh my God," Christine giggled, staring down at her. "You really did it... You really are a baby." Kirsten whimpered as she felt the tide of filth within her pushing the buttplug out ever so slightly as she squatted there, only to have the padding of her diaper keep it there, denying her both the shame and the relief that would have brought.

"Well, in that case," Christine said, taking Kirsten's hand and pulling her to her feet, "I guess I'm the babysitter."

It was quite telling of the ordeal Kirsten had been through that she saw that as a relief, that at least her babysitters were getting a little older. Christine pulled her over to a group of kids around her age, most of which she recognized, and whom she hoped didn't recognize her. That hope was shattered when Christine announced, "This is Miss Kirsten."

One of the boys laughed. "Are you sure it isn't her little sister?"

Christine shook her head. "She doesn't have a little sister. It's her, isn't it?"

Kirsten jumped as she felt her hand being squeezed roughly. "Y-Yes," she admitted. "It's me."

"Why is she dressed like that?" one of the other kids asked, as they all started to gather around.

"Yes, why are you?" Christine squeezed her hand again.

Kirsten looked up at her, uncertain what to say at first, and then it hit her. She pouted, but that did nothing to move Christine. "I... I had a potty problem," she mumbled.

"And she wears diapers," Christine continued smugly. "AND uses them."

"Nuh-uh!" one of the other kids protested.

"Does too," Christine nodded. "I saw it myself."

Kirsten wanted to sink into the ground, never to be heard from again, but it couldn't be that easy. She found herself paraded around the playground, gawked over by everyone there. When a parent came close, Christine would pretend they were playing nicely, and the grown-ups never thought to check the identity of the girl in the cute dress, but as soon as they were gone, it was back to teasing.

It didn't take long for the cramps to get nearly unbearable, so that Kirsten was sure each one would split her in two. She couldn't help but squat down, trying to relieve the pressure, to no avail, which the kids recognized right away. Even though it never happened - no matter how much she wanted it to, much as she hated to admit that - it earned her the nickname, "Poopy Pants Kirsty," which quickly replaced, "Miss Kirsten" as the way the kids addressed her, something she had a feeling would stick far longer than that afternoon.

Eventually, Christine grew tired of this, and announced, "Babies like you belong in the sandbox," and escorted her over there, plopping her down in one corner before going back to talk and giggle with her friends, though never completely taking her eyes off of her. Whenever Kirsten tried to stand, Christine would turn around and point down at the sandbox meaningfully, and Kirsten would sink back down, defeated. Eventually, as the oatmeal, and her juice, continued making its way through her, demanding an exit, she could barely even do that much - it was all she could do to keep sitting up, instead of lying on her side, wriggling in pain, soaking her diaper, the one form of release she could achieve. That last she did manage to do, of course, but it didn't do her much good.

Finally, Jasmine and Anne Marie came up to her, helping her to her feet. She stared up at them pitifully, and, sure enough, begged, "Please let me mess my diaper..." She heard Christine giggle, and realized she may have said it louder than she'd intended, but she couldn't bring herself to care anymore.

She heard a click from behind her, and then Jasmine started to help her towards the restrooms. A minute or two later, Anne Marie re-joined them, and together, they got into the women's restroom and locked the door. Jasmine peeled the tights down, then grabbed the waistband of the plastic panties, but didn't lower them.

"Now, did you apologize to all of them?" she asked.

"Y-Yes," Kirsten gasped. Technically, it wasn't true - the words, "I'm sorry," hadn't once escaped her lips. But she wasn't about the push any of those kids around again. If anything, they'd be the ones pushing her around.

"And you've learned your lesson?" Anne Marie asked.

"Y-Yes," Kirsten repeated.

"And you aren't going to do anything silly like try to get revenge on us, now are you?" Jasmine reached into the back of the diaper with that, pushing in on the plug hard. Kirsten shook, almost collapsing.

"No!"

"Good girl," Anne Marie patted her head, pulling out her cell phone. "Now ask us again. Nicely."

Kirsten whimpered, on the verge of tears, but in no shape to argue. "Please," she sniffled. "Please, I want to poop my diaper."

"Hmm..." Anne Marie said. "You know, I think it would be better in your own words."

Kirsten let out an anguished cry. "Please, I wanna go poo-poo in my diapies!"

"That's it," Anne Marie nodded. With that, Jasmine yanked the butt plug out, tossing it away into the garbage can as Anne Marie took over, rearranging the diapers and re-locking the plastic panties. Kirsten could already feel the warm goo coming out of her, flowing into her diaper, but it slowed as the tights were snapped back into place, giving it even less space to come out, pressing what was already there tighter against her

"Now, the key is somewhere in the sandbox," Anne Marie told her. "So if you want out of those, you'd better go find it before any of the kids do. But don't worry... Your friends are coming to help you." She took another cell phone out from her purse, Kirsten's, and pressed it into the girl's hand. "But, then again, maybe you'd prefer to get out of here before they get here. You'd better get moving, then."

"Bye-bye," Jasmine waved. "It's been a blast."

With that, they shoved her out of the bathroom, locking the door behind her. For a few moments, Kirsten could only stand there, feeling her body straining as it slowly filled her diaper after so long, and then she remembered what else they had said. She toddled towards the sandbox, but made it only a few steps before she doubled over again. This time, free of its worst obstacle, her body sent out a large rush of poo. She stumbled forward, through it, her body still working, shuffling towards the sandbox, pushing past the other kids.

As she reached her destination, another cramp came over her, even larger, right as she was bending over, and as a result, she found herself on her hands and knees, held prisoner to her body's actions as her stomach muscles contracted over and over. She felt her diaper getting heavier, spreading outwards, straining against her tights. Having finally found a position for relief, her body defied every attempt she made to get up, to try to disguise what was going on, to even slow it down. She didn't even realize that, in her fall, the back of her skirt had flipped up, leaving the ruffles on her tights, and all that was going on beneath them, fully visible. She didn't notice Christine gathering the other kids around, or Anne Marie and Jasmine making their escape, after one final picture. Her whole world was centered around filling her diaper, and she was doing quite a job of it.

She was gasping for breath when she was done. She tried to stand, but she felt too weak, and just wound up sitting, rather abruptly. She wrinkled her nose and did her best not to burst into tears, but she could feel the tears coming as she came back into full consciousness, looking around herself at her audience.

"H-Have... umm... Have any of you seen a key?" she asked meekly.

Christine grinned, and held it aloft. "You mean this?"

Kirsten reached up for it, not even trying to stand. "Please..." she sniffled.

"Why?" Christine asked. "Did you have a potty problem?" Kirsten nodded. "A big one?" Kirsten nodded again.

Christine started to hold out the key, but, unfortunately, that was when Caroline showed up. "Kirsten!" she called, pushing past the children. "Kirsten, are you... Oh my lord, is that you?" She held her nose, backing away.

Kirsten blushed, humiliated. "Yeah, well... I'm sure you didn't smell any better when you did this!" she shot back. The kids looked around at each other, a little confused. "And don't tell me you don't remember - it was just last week!"

"You bitch," Caroline hissed, diving at Kirsten. Kirsten was still moving sluggishly, so she couldn't avoid Caroline's fist, but as soon as it hit, she was flinging a fistful of sand at her. That only made her more angry, and before Kirsten could stop it, Caroline had tackled her, and was straddling her chest.

"Stop it!" came Sunny's voice. "What are you two doing?!"

"She's blabbing about my diapers!" Caroline screamed angrily. "How would you like it if I told everyone about yours?!"

"It's not like I'm the only one!" Sunny exclaimed, blushing. "It happened to all of us!"

"You had better take that back!" Stephie hissed as she hurried onto the scene. "I did not wear a diaper!"

"Oh, fine," Sunny rolled her eyes. "You just peed your pants. And you've been wearing incontinence pads ever since because you're afraid it will happen again!"

Kirsten could only lie there, on her back in the sandbox, and watch helplessly as her club crumbled, the girls yelling at each other, seemingly forgetting that they were out in public, that half of their clients were around, listening. In moments, it had turned into an all out fight, sand and fists flying every which way. And, even before the parents stepped in and pulled them all apart, taking them to benches on opposite sides of the parks as they called their parents, like they were misbehaving children, she knew that the Babysitting Crew was no more.

Epilogue

Kirsten looked at herself in the mirror with a sigh, smoothing the graduation down over herself. She was sure there was no way the bulge of her diaper was visible, but that didn't keep her from feeling nervous about it. Her parents had been, somewhat understandably, concerned when they were called to the playground, only to find their eighteen year old daughter dressed as a toddler, covered in sand, and in a very messy diaper.

Things hadn't gotten any better when she'd gotten home and changed into her normal clothes, relieved to have so little padding between her legs, only to discover that the drugs she'd been force fed all weekend hadn't worked their way through her system yet. Two frantic, and futile, runs to the bathroom later, her parents had made a trip to the drug store. She hadn't had an accident since, but, even so, they insisted she keep wearing them. She couldn't wait for college to start.

~*~*~

Stephie shifted uncomfortably in her car, ripping open the package of another air freshener and hanging it on her rear view mirror. Just as with all the others, it seemed to make no difference - no matter what she did, she could still smell it.

She'd begged her parents to get her a new car, telling them she needed it for college, but they put their foot down, telling her hers was perfectly fine. And it was, really, other than smelling of pee. Ever time she got in, it attacked her nostrils, reminded her of that horrible night, how she'd wet herself right in front of her clients... She blushed, shaking her head, trying to forget it, knowing that wasn't the sort of thing she should be thinking about as she headed in to graduation, but she couldn't help it.

~*~*~

Sunny gulped nervously, squirming in her seat as she listened to the names being called. It was hard to believe she was graduating already... It hadn't seemed so odd, just a few months ago, but now it felt completely impossible. Then again, things in general had not been going so well for her the past couple months. Her grades had been slipping, and not just because Anne Marie had started hanging out with Jasmine, either. She was finding it harder and harder to pay attention to anything. She felt herself getting more and more fidgety in class.

It took her a while, but eventually she figured out why. Her hair. It was like Samson's... All her strength was in there. Only she'd never really been physically strong... But without it, every time she looked in the mirror, she felt so small, so young, until she could almost believe that she was truly regressing because of it. There were times that she felt no older than six. And sometimes, as she did when she heard her name being called and she anxiously made her way onto the stage, cheeks burning red as she realized she was wetting herself, leaving a trail of urine behind her, that she felt even younger. It was all she could do to wait until she was back in her seat to stick her thumb in her mouth and start to suck.

~*~*~

Caroline's breath sped up as she watched Sunny, seeing the evidence of her accident, and she felt her hand move to her crotch before she could even think. She looked around, making sure nobody was watching, then let herself press in, pushing the crinkling plastic against herself, making her gasp.

She wished she had been Sunny, that she had peed herself as she went to get her diploma. She could imagine it now, the principal - rather than not noticing it, as she had in Sunny's case - scolding her, ripping off her graduation gown and shoving her to the floor, where, conveniently, there would be a diaper. She was, of course, wearing one already, and somewhat upset that nobody had noticed it, but in her fantasy, she wasn't. She was so caught up in it, she nearly missed her class standing and throwing their caps into the air, free at last.

~*~*~

Jasmine smiled softly as she flipped through the photos on her computer, watching her revenge unfolding itself over and over again. Some days, she wondered if she'd gone too far. Other times, when she dreamed about that day, so long ago now, when she'd realized the truth about the Crew, she wished she'd gone further when she still had the chance.

But now, of course, it was too late. She closed her laptop with a sigh and set it on the top of her last box. She picked it up, making her way downstairs, and managed, somehow, to find room for it in her overflowing car. She knew she probably wouldn't see them again for a long time, maybe not until their reunion, if they had the guts to show up, but now, at least, whenever she did see them, she knew she could do it with her head held high. They may have ruled things most of the last four years, but, for a brief moment, she had been queen.

~*~*~

Anne Marie looked over the webpage one last time, making sure it was just right, that the links to the pictures were all entered correctly. She'd made the flyers already - she still had the original ones, back when they'd first started the club, and Kirsten "let" her be in charge of the advertising. She just had to change a few things around, put up the URL instead of her old phone number.

She'd always been good at finding things, and she'd always been a good listener. She'd known their room numbers almost as soon as they did. It hadn't been hard to get in contact with someone at the colleges the other members of the Babysitting Crew were going to, someone who would be willing to post the flyers, so that they were there and waiting when the girls arrived, letting everyone know that they were "The Babysitting Crew - When you need someone to pamper."

"Have a fun first semester, girls," she grinned to herself, hitting the Upload button.

The End

• Like 2

I like how you had a little scene for each babysitter at the end, just to see how far they've come. It was strangely satisfying. Well done! :thumbsup: