LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

snapback.pngwheeliejay, on 20 October 2011 - 05:37 PM, said:

you for got the "E" :roflmao:

Eeee, lad, art thou from Lancashire then? Get thyself back down t't school and learn thyself some spelling!

Jokes are not funny when you get them wrong or have to explain them :( and i go that one really wrong and now I'm explaining :(

1st: I would never even think about spell checking for someone else not with the way I mispell things :o

2nd: I was attempted and as you showed me, failed miserably to make a funny about saying; I'm the winner" -

if you add an "E" in the right place you get "Weiner" as in "Weiner Dog", hot dog "weiner" or many other weiners.---(opps, and drop a "N" see, my spelling issues) :)

But as you'ne showed me Freswith I'm the "Weiner" it that joke :D But in the race I'm a "Winner" :P

Sorry, "Weiner" has no meaning this side of the pond. No wonder nobody got the pun.

Our beloved Prime minister made the opposite mistake by saying that he had a "big bazooka" solution to the problems of the Euro. He didn't realise the rocket launcher was named after Bob Burn's Bazooka, and once again he made a fool of himself. The Euro is f****d anyway if only the politicos would admit it.

I never said anything about fast. All I said was that I was winning, and I am winning once again. Why is this such a difficult concept for you to grasp? :P

I never said anything about fast. All I said was that I was winning, and I am winning once again. Why is this such a difficult concept for you to grasp? :P

:P

Why are you saying hi to losers? There is nobody here by the name "losers". Surely, you are talking to yourself.

That being the case, the longer you talk to yourself, the longer I win.