LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

From the jail cell, underwhere mixes up a dose of mysterious white powder which he then places in an envelope and delivers to the clerk office which serves Judge Freswith with specific instructions not to be opened until the judge returns from vacationing in Seychelles.

I win because I accomplished the task of only needing one wok to make chilli. Learning to make things in smaller portions.

As Freswith thinks he is safe with Miss Vavoom, he fails to realize that Miss Vavoom is a Double agent that goes by the code name of VavoomSpanking as her swats on the bum are painfully stinging! Oh and VavoomSpanking works for Luv2beSpanked! While Freswith is on the beach of the Hotel Megabux beside the Indian Ocean, I trigger a double play with a small Atomic devise on the sea floor which make a small tsunami and washes him out to open ocean. Now what about Miss Vavoom the double agent you ask? Well she is well versed in evade and escape techniques and heads back to the airport with the trophy and steals the Airbus 380 and flies back to Luv2beSpanked!