LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

Nobody likes a lier McDonLee! You don't need to lie and say you win when apparently you have clearly lost!

Luv2beSpanked always WINS!!!!

I think you mean "liar", but you are too ignorant to spell properly.

You have maligned a lady, sir, therefore you are a rogue and a scoundrel. I have Fedexed a punch on the nose to you.

Please nominate your second to meet my second to arrange a duel under "Code Duello".

In the meantime you are disqualified from winning, since you are plainly not a gentleman.

I think you mean "liar", but you are too ignorant to spell properly.

You have maligned a lady, sir, therefore you are a rogue and a scoundrel. I have Fedexed a punch on the nose to you.

Please nominate your second to meet my second to arrange a duel under "Code Duello".

In the meantime you are disqualified from winning, since you are plainly not a gentleman.

For once you actually spoke the truth! Expect for the disqualifing from me winning which will never happen! As for the Fedexed punch to the nose, I had it returned to sender with a kick to the genitals! By the way, you're losing again just like you always have been Freswith!

I protest that idea of Lanny declaring herself the winner! The only thing she needs to declare is that she lost while I, Luv2beSpanked is winning!

"I is winning?" Due to your grammatical error, you lose and I win.

There was no grammatical error there, therefore you lose! I, Luv2beSpanked is winning!

Luv2beSpanked always FAILS!!!!

Yes, there was a grammatical error. You sentence should have read "I, Love2bespanked, am winning." Go to the back of the class and stand in the corner.

Winning is frog's work.

Hardly frog's work, but you are correct in pointing out the grammatical error, Sir freswith. However, the really funny thing is that luv2beSpanked's reply to my pointing out the grammatical error contained a comma splice and a missing comma. While I am winning, what would you recommend as an appropriate punishment for such misdeeds, Sir freswith?

Well, you can't really spank the attention-seeking little bugger because he might enjoy it. Perhaps I should set my gerund onto him. In the meantime, until he learns to write properly, I suggest we ignore him.

Alright who died and named you both Grammor Police? I bet you would like to have a donut also huh? Well around here only winners get donuts and the losers like Freswith and Underwhere only get to sniff the box and eat the crumbs that is left over! Ignore me all you want by not making anymore posts to prove your point! That would be very helpful in your act to ignore me! If you continue to post that means you can't stand my awesomeness and winning spirit that you both lack of! As of right now though, I am winning like I always have been!

Freswith, this really is going from bad to worse. I count five grammar and punctuation errors in that last pitiful attempt that luv2beSpanked made at winning. (The Grammar Nazi says, "No spanks for you!") There were also two errors in capitalization. However, I won't bother to point them all out. I'll leave that as an exercise to the reader. In the mean time, I shall have you know that winning is only an art fit for those who have mastered proper punctuation, spelling, and grammar. As a result, I am terribly sorry to inform you that I win.

Freswith, this really is going from bad to worse. I count five grammar and punctuation errors in that last pitiful attempt that luv2beSpanked made at winning. (The Grammar Nazi says, "No spanks for you!") There were also two errors in capitalization. However, I won't bother to point them all out. I'll leave that as an exercise to the reader. In the mean time, I shall have you know that winning is only an art fit for those who have mastered proper punctuation, spelling, and grammar. As a result, I am terribly sorry to inform you that I win.

Sorry to inform you that you keep losing! Funny thing is I really don't care how bad my typing is when it comes to grammar! lol Guess you chose the latter and can't stand that I'm just a better winner than you are! As the old saying goes "Read it and weep!" Which seems to be what you are doing right now! lots of weeping! Shed a tear for ol' Freswith too would ya! Since you both are losing, figures one of you guys have to cry about it! By the way, you are back to losing again!

Poor L2BS - Obsessive Compulsive Disorder! Bring on the Men in White Coats to take him away. Don't worry, L2BS, once you've been brain-burned you won't even worry about winning or losing, you'll just sit there mumbling and dribbling, but you'll feel So Much Better.

Poor L2BS - Obsessive Compulsive Disorder! Bring on the Men in White Coats to take him away. Don't worry, L2BS, once you've been brain-burned you won't even worry about winning or losing, you'll just sit there mumbling and dribbling, but you'll feel So Much Better.

lmao nice try with the OCD! That hardly calls for the men in the white coats to take me away! Unlike your schizophrenia in which you do need the men to wrap that nice white coat with the belts around you and take you away to a nice padded cell to keep you safe and from winning. I've seen your patient records and it seems that your illness is due to over jealousness and therefore need to lose at everything in order to get back your sanity!

How futile! - but it keeps him happy.

Wow!!! You are losing and you're losing your wit as well! Seems that little white jacket with the belt straps put you in a debbie downer mood! Please take your meds because I'm starting to miss that witty sence of humor from you! In the meantime it seems that you are losing as usual!

Luv2beSpanked always WINS, and then WINS some more!!!!