LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

You lose again also, just like Underwhere! Also I have my Deepfrier ready to cook me up some frog legs! everbody in this race loses except for me, because........

Luv2beSpanked LOST!!!!

I think that says it all. No need to shout. Having used his enormously powerful hind legs to kick L2BS into his own deep-fat fryer, Freswith resumes his rightful place as the winner.

Huh? You better straighten out that sentence before Freswith gets ahold of you so I can Win like I always do!

Luv2beSpanked screws up yet again!!!!

It's Frog Time again! Rejoice, Rejoice!

What a wonderful Thanksgiving I had. As I return from my time with family, I can't help but wonder why freswith was so afraid to read and translate the entire Latin clause, not just the part which seemed to favor himself. That clause actually reads, "ONLY frogs and rats can win a trip to the frying pan at 1000 degrees Fahrenheit until they are toasted to a crisp." Since freswith did not read the entire clause, that means I win.

What a wonderful Thanksgiving I had. As I return from my time with family, I can't help but wonder why freswith was so afraid to read and translate the entire Latin clause, not just the part which seemed to favor himself. That clause actually reads, "ONLY frogs and rats can win a trip to the frying pan at 1000 degrees Fahrenheit until they are toasted to a crisp." Since freswith did not read the entire clause, that means I win.

Nope. Quite clear. Aut ranidae aut ratti vicus fient. Plain English. Ask any ancient Roman

The frog's back. All despair!

Nope. Quite clear. Aut ranidae aut ratti vicus fient. Plain English. Ask any ancient Roman

The frog's back. All despair!

I swear frog legs were on the menu! You must have hopped out of the bucket on the way back from the pond!

*grabs butcher's knife*

Hold still Freswith, this won't hurt a bit!

Oh and by the way........

Luv2beSpanked always Wins!!!!

Luv2beSpanked always Loses!!!!

Except that underwhere was quite right.

I seem to remember eating L2BS. Has he returned by the usual natural route?

Freswith wins, naturally.

Except that underwhere was quite right.

I seem to remember eating L2BS. Has he returned by the usual natural route?

Freswith wins, naturally.

Why yes I did! Right out of a sewage wet well where I found many of your relatives! They didn't like how I stuffed them into the Chopper Pump to rag it up so the water level would rise for me to get out since there was no ladder! By that way, that flush gave me the lead so thanks for the Win!

Luv2beSpanked always Wins!!!!